‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 36

Chapter 36
I looked through my closet trying to find something club appropriate, but unfortunately I had nothing club worthy so I had to go shopping; I grabbed my dad’s credit card and my keys then drove to the closest boutique. I walked in and started looking through the racks when I saw something catch my eye; I walked up to it and it was a colorful sequined dress in the front and just solid black in the back, it was a little short but I was feeling risqué so I found my size and went to try it on. I came out and it went above mid thigh and the sales ladies were in awe of this dress and insisted that this was the perfect party dress; I took my dads card and gave it to them while I changed, I grabbed my dress and went out in search for the perfect pair of shoes. I drove everywhere until I was at a red light and I saw these cute stilettos in the window, they were black and went up towards the ankle but it wasn’t too much to distract from your clothes you wore with it; I drove into a parking space and bought the shoes then went home and got ready for my club night.
I was thankful my dad would be working late; I didn’t want to go so I called up my one and only girlfriend Madison, Austin’s older sister, she came over and got ready with me. “So Annabelle what’s with the sudden urge to go party and with me no less?” she asked as she curled my hair.
“Well I bet you heard what happened with Austin, I figured it was time for me to go out and party my problems away; I’m glad you came with me because I have no clue what to do at a club or anything like that.” I asked letting out a chuckle.
“You’re my friend no matter what happens with you and my brother, and I wouldn’t miss a club outing especially with a club virgin; I’m so excited to be with you on your first clubbing experience.” She squealed turning the curler off then walked into my room to get dressed, we got dressed and then I had to touch up my hair from it getting a little messed up from the dress. “Damn Jonas I have to send a pic of you to my brother and tell him what he is missing out on, plus you can send one to Aaron and get him a little excited.” She said snapping away pictures on her and my phones then sending it to the right people.
I heard Madison’s phone go off, “what did he say?” I asked acting like a 14 year old.
“He says ‘damn she is fine but I’m still pissed at her’,” Madison must’ve noticed my face drop, “hey Annabelle my brother is probably gay for not wanting to jump you right now, so turn that frown upside down and see if Aaron replied already.” She said hugging me then pointing to my phone, which happened to ring just as she pointed to it.
“This is what Aaron says, ‘damn you look sexy baby’ I don’t know if I should be offended or honored about that.” I said sarcastically, “okay we should probably head out its like 10 already and I don’t want to have to pay if it’s ladies night.” I said dragging Madison downstairs to my car.
We got to the club and all I had to do was bat my eyes and I was in, this was going to be so much fun; we got inside and I saw so many people grinding on each other I was in awe but kind of grossed out at the same time. “Come on lets go get some drinks.” Madison said dragging me to the bar, “hey I’ll give you a hundred bucks if you give us alcohol for the rest of the night without carding us?” she said taking money out from her chest and waving it in his face.
He looked around then took the money, “what can I get you two lovely legal ladies?” he said pocketing the money.
“Seven and seven for me and for the newbie we will start her off with a beer, but only the best for the best.” Madison said to the guy, I was nervous to have alcohol because I only wanted to dance my problems away not drink them; but a few seconds later the guy came back with our drinks, we toasted and then took our drink to a booth. We sat for awhile just taking the scenery, “any cuties you want to dance with?” she asked.
Before I could say anything this guy comes up to me and holds out his hand, “hey hot stuff want to dance?” this random guy says, before I could decline Madison pushed me out of the booth and I went and danced with the guy. I was dancing awkwardly for awhile until he put his hands on my hips and I got really into the dancing, for a few songs I danced with this random guy but then he left and I was left alone until Madison came up behind me and we just playfully danced with each other.
“I need a drink, come with me.” I said dragging Madison to the bar, “I’ll take a rum and coke, and she will have another seven and seven.” I said smiling up at the bartender, he handed us our drinks and I took little sips trying to get use to the strong taste of this stronger alcohol. After we finished our drink we went back to the dance floor and that is when something horrible happened, I lost Madison and this guy wouldn’t let me go he would slid his hand under my dress and I would push him away. “Can you please stop god.” I said pushing him away and walking off to find Madison in the corner talking to someone.
A few hours later I was shit-faced while Madison was just buzzed, I was grinding all over this one guy and totally making out with him; his breathe tasted like vodka and I really didn’t like it but I didn’t care because I was extremely horny right now. “okay Annabelle come on let’s get you home before you do something you’ll regret.” She said dragging me away from the guy I was kissing.
“Hey I really like that guy, he had good lips.” I said as I played with my own lips.
I stumbled around a little bit, and I saw flashes go off, “shit Annabelle come on we have to go before you go to jail for being drunk ad going to a club underage come on.” Madison said trying to lift me up off the ground, she placed me against the wall in an alleyway while she talked on my phone “she’s wasted and I really need you so can you please come. I’m too weak to carry her to her car, please hurry up.” She ended the call and came back to me, “hey Annabelle how are we feeling?” she said leaning down to my level.
“I feel great, I feel wonderful. I’m done with boys Madison I think I might go for girl; I think we should make out me and you it would be fun right?” I said not even thinking of words just saying what came to my mind.
A few minutes of waiting and me rambling on and on about something stupid I saw someone walking towards us, it looked like a man but my vision was temporarily out of service but I heard his voice. “Madison what the hell, why would you bring her to a club and get her drunk?” the velvety voice said, I really liked his voice.
“She was the one that called me up and said she wanted to party and needed a friend so of course I came along, the only drink I was going to let her have was a beer or two but then she decided to do shots, then a jagerbomb and so much more. I finally pulled her out when she was making out with this old ugly guy, she’s wasted and she needs to go somewhere but she can’t go home, her dad would flip for sure.” I heard Madison say, I really wanted to know who this man was.
“Annabelle we are going to bring you to my house for the night and you can go home in the morning, Madison already text your dad and she said you were spending the night at her house so things will be good. I’ll take her car and you can take mine.” The man said picking me up and carrying me somewhere. My vision came back and I noticed we were in my car and before I could see who was driving my eyes closed and I passed out.
The next morning I woke up in a bed that wasn’t mine and in a room that wasn’t mine, I had a pair of boxers on and a giant white shirt I saw my dress and heels sitting in a chair across from the bed I was in. I looked to see if anyone was lying next to me, but there wasn’t anybody there just a note that said “take these and drink the water, I’ll be up in a few minutes.” I took the pills and water realizing I had a hangover and it hurt like a bitch, I saw the door open and I would finally get to see whose bed I was sleeping in; he turned around and I saw Aaron with a smile on his face.
“Good morning sleeping beauty how was your epic night out?” he asked sitting on the bed next to me.
“Can you please not talk so loud I have a hangover, and my night was good or from what I remembered it was fun. How did I get here?” I asked looking around the room and wondering why I didn’t remember it when I spent lots of time in Aaron’s room.
“Madison called me last night and said you needed some help, so I came and saw you in your drunken state and I really don’t want to see you like that again. It wasn’t the best sight to see and some of the stories Madison told me I wasn’t too pleased with me, why did you go out?” he asked putting a hand on my exposed knee.
“Oh my god what did I do last night?” I asked ignoring his last question.
“Well you started dancing crazy after a few drinks; guys had their hands all over you all night long. This guy almost like had sex with you on the dance floor, and then Madison said you are giving up guys and wanted to make out with her; I wouldn’t mind seeing that but please don’t give up guys Anna.” He said moving a piece of hair behind my ear.
I don’t know if I was still drunk or anything but I started leaning towards Aaron and he was leaning towards me and when we were only a few inches apart the door burst opened and I saw Madison, “oh did I ruin a moment, oh damn. How is your morning going so far?” she asked sitting next to Aaron.
I watched Aaron leave the room and then I hit Madison with a pillow, “my morning would’ve been better if you didn’t interrupt us. I woke up to some aspirin and a glass of water and in comfy clothes, so it was good I guess.” I said and Madison was smiling, “what the hell are you smiling about moment ruiner?” I asked.
“You and Aaron are so cute, just ask him out I mean come on you guys had sex and were going to have a baby with each other it shouldn’t be too hard at all.” She said, “I guess I’ll go and leave you two to get back to what you were doing before.” She said hugging me then walking out the door, Aaron fell into the room and we both cracked up because he was listening in.
He walked over and we sat in silence, then before I got up to leave he turned me around quickly and kissed me; it wasn’t a passion filled kiss it was just a short simple kiss and I loved it. “I don’t want to rush into anything but I am still in love with you Annabelle, and Austin told me what happened between you guys; whatever the outcome I will be there for you if its friendly or more.” He said, he was about to say something else but my phone started going off.
“Excuse me,” I said going over to my phone and seeing my dad, “hi daddy do you want me home?” I asked nicely.
He was quite or awhile and that made me really nervous, “Annabelle Marie Jonas I want you home right now, we need to talk about your little club outing last night.” Nick said before hanging up the phone, oh shit I was in trouble now.
♠ ♠ ♠
it was awkward writing drunk annabelle, but kind of fun.
i have not tried any of those drinks except beer (but my parents said i could) DONT DRINK BECAUSE YOU WILL GET A HANGOVER AND APPRENTLY THEY HURT REALLY BAD!
comments would be great so keep them coming.
loves