‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 38

Chapter 38
I was parked outside the Merrick household for awhile trying to figure out what I was going to say, then I realized if I said what came from the heart and told him the truth then things wouldn’t turn out so bad; I got out of my car and I walked up the short path to the house and I rang the doorbell and it felt like the longest wait in my entire life. Finally I heard the locks click and the door opened and I saw Jill standing on the other side of the threshold with baby Alyssa in her hands, “hi Jill is Aaron home?” I asked politely.
Jill just smiled at me and gave me hug while Alyssa decided to pull a little bit on my hair, “Oh Annabelle it’s great to see you, how have you been and even though you and Aaron are in a rough patch doesn’t mean you can come over to visit me every once and awhile.” She said ushering me inside the house while she held tightly to Alyssa, “Aaron you have a visitor.” She yelled up the stairs with a little bit of happiness in her voice.
“Mom I don’t want to see anyone, Annabelle is that you?” he said walking down the stairs to make sure he wasn’t seeing things.
“Yeah it’s me in the flesh; I came over so we could talk about some things.” I said sounding really awkward and hopefully not giving anything away, I loved Aaron but I wanted to tease him with this news.
He just smiled at me, “yeah sure come upstairs so we can talk.” He said moving aside so I could walk up the stairs to his room, we made it to his room and I walked over to the bed and sat down on it; he closed his door then sat next to me. “So what do you need to talk to me about?” he asked confused but interested at the same time.
I sat there playing with my fingers, then Aaron reached his hand over and laced our fingers together; “I just got back from Austin’s house and we talked things over so then I decided to come talk to you to tell you where I think we should stand with each other.” I said dragging on the words I wanted to say. He just nodded his head understanding what I wanted to say, “Austin asked me if I could be close to him like I was to you, he asked me to picture my life and out of the two of you guys which one did I see; so I closed my eyes and thought about my life with Austin,” I stopped talking and looked at Aaron and he looked entranced by my story, “and I did see my future I saw kids running around and a beautiful house, and tons of toys scattered around the front yard, I was sitting in a rocking chair and I was holding the youngest child of mine and my husband; I looked around trying to see who my husband was in my dream life he came out from the door and I looked up and saw you.” I said smiling at Aaron.
He still looked confused at what I was saying, “I don’t understand, what do you mean?” he said.
I laughed at this, “I pictured my future and when my husband appeared it was you Aaron, which means I want to be with you for the rest of my life; I want to be your wife and have your kids, I want to sit on a porch and watch our kids play around, I just want you.” I said trying to make it simple.
Aaron just smiled, “you want to spend your life with me, even after I got you pregnant and messed everything up with Austin?” he said to me getting up and walking towards his bathroom.
“Yes Aaron I want to spend the rest of my life with you, the reason things didn’t work out with Austin was because you always had my heart and never gave it back when we broke up; so I couldn’t give my heart to Austin because you had it all along. Aaron I love you and only you and I now know that nothing can or will take you away from me; what we have is real and I love the feeling I get when I’m with you.” I said trying to hold back tears; I couldn’t believe Aaron was rejecting me. “Are you saying that you don’t see your life with me, and I was just another relationship?” I said confused about what Aaron was trying to get at.
He turned to me but didn’t come closer, “I’m not rejecting you and you certainly weren’t just another relationship in my life, I just can’t actually believe you want me to be stuck with me for the rest of your life.” He said turning back to the wall and placing his head on it.
I got up and walked over to him, I turned him around and wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist, “do you feel this, just touching you I get sparks, I never got this with Austin. Do you see how great we fit together, we are a puzzle that had to find our missing piece, and I never had this with Austin. To sum it up you are my other half, according to Greek mythology ‘the first humans were created with 4 arms, legs and eyes & 2 noses and mouths. Afraid of their power, Zeus split them in half, leaving them to find the other half of themselves. These people are called out soul mates.’ Aaron you’re my soul mate, my other half, my two arms, legs and eyes when mine aren’t working; you’re my nose and mouth when my aren’t working, I need you in my life forever and always.” I said looking deep into his eyes trying to read them.
Aaron looked at me then down at my lips, we both started leaning forward and right before we kissed the door swung open, “Aaron I swear if you don’t take Annabelle back after that speech I will not speak to you ever again, Zack why don’t you make those speeches to me?” Jill asked playfully slapping her husband in the chest.
Zack didn’t say anything, just led Jill out of the room “seriously Aaron you got to take her back after that, it almost made me cry hearing it.” He said before closing the door.
We just looked at each other and smiled, I stood on my tip toes and kissed him when I tried to pull away Aaron lowered his hand to my lower back and brought us closer together, “Please don’t leave me ever again, if I ever do anything stupid like I did last time just yell at me and tell me I’m wrong. I love you too Annabelle and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and have everything you envisioned, so will you be my girlfriend again and take back the promise ring I gave you.” He said holding out the ring to me.
I nodded my head and he slipped the ring on my finger and it felt so right, I felt so happy to have Aaron back as my boyfriend; I said we were going to take things slow but I love him and he is my soul mate so of course things were going to go fast for us, that’s what I love about our relationship we did things differently than other people.
♠ ♠ ♠
short but filled with love, i seriously started crying while writing this.
the next chapter will be the epilouge thingy thing so stay tuned for that
also who wants ot know what everyone looks like? if you do i will do the charcter thingy thing for this story...so comment and tell me if you want pics of the people.
comment and tell me what you think
loves