‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 6

After a very awkward dinner with the Merrick family I went upstairs to take a shower and get ready for bed, after I got out of the shower I walked into my room with a towel around me when I was about to drop my towel I noticed Aaron was in the room. “God Aaron you couldn’t have said anything?” I said holding the towel tightly against my body.
“Sorry, but I’m a guy and I wasn’t going to pass up a peep show,” I looked at him in shock and before I could say anything he spoke again, “kidding Annabelle I thought you would’ve seen me sooner or later and then I made my presence known before you revealed yourself.” Aaron said standing in my room awkwardly.
I stood there clutching my towel before I spoke, “so what are you doing in my room?” I asked.
“Well I wanted to apologize for dinner tonight and I just wanted to tell you that when you’re ready to learn about your mom or anything you missed out on life my mom is always willing to talk, I also wanted to try something but only if you’ll let me.” Aaron said walking closer towards me, I couldn’t argue with him because I couldn’t find my voice so he just kept walking towards me.
He grabbed me by my waist and brought us closer than we already were, he then lowered his lips to mine and he gave me the most amazing kiss. I wrapped hands around his neck while his hands rested on my waist and kept moving them up and down my sides, we didn’t pull away for air or anything we just kept kissing like there was no tomorrow. He deepened the kiss and before I realized it his hand slipped to behind my legs and he picked me up and carried me towards the bed, I was in heaven so I couldn’t stop him and he just kept deepening the kiss. I was so caught up in the kiss that I couldn’t tell my brain to stop unbuttoning his shirt so I just went along with what my body was telling me to do; before I could even get his shirt completely unbuttoned his father walked in.
Zack cleared his throat and Aaron and I pulled apart, I covered myself and then ran into the bathroom so I could give Aaron and his father time but apparently they were going to have a talk in my room, “Annabelle you can come out I’ll be talking to Aaron in his room.” Zack said through the bathroom door, I knew it was safe to come out when I heard another door slam. I could hear yelling from Aaron’s room so I decided to be nosy and see what was going on, “Aaron your 16, not old enough to be doing those things with a girl, especially someone you just met.” Zack yelled at his son.
“Dad you were my age when you lost your virginity, plus I’m not even a virgin dad so I don’t know why you’re freaking out about my love life.” Aaron said, it hurt when he said that he wasn’t a virgin because now if him and I were to have ever have sex I would have to compare myself to his other girlfriends.
“We will discuss that later but the only reason Annabelle is here because she wants your money even though her father is freaking Nick Jonas, Aaron after she finds the rest of her family I don’t want you hanging out with her anymore she’s nothing but trouble.” Zack said, which was totally untrue if anything I was a good influence on Aaron.
“Dad Annabelle isn’t after my money, you have no idea why she ran away I don’t know if I should tell you but it’s because her dad doesn’t let her do anything, Annabelle hasn’t stepped foot outside her house since she was 5. So next time you think someone is a bad influence why don’t you try to get to know them, instead of assuming all the time.” Aaron said to his father and I knew that his father was going to blow up on him.
“AARON IAN MERRICK YOU WILL NOT YELL AT ME LIKE THIS, ESPECIALLY OVER A GIRL WHO YOU’RE GOING TO FORGET ABOUT ONCE SHE FINDS HER FAMILY. AARON SHE’S ONLY STILL TALKING TO YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE CONNECTIONS TO THE REST OF HER FAMILY, SHE’S USING YOU SON.” Zack yelled, that was my last intention because I really liked Aaron, probably enough to possibly fall in love with him.
“DAD DON’T SAY THAT YOU DON’T KNOW ANNABELLE LIKE I DO SHE WOULDN’T DO THAT TO ME. DAD I REALLY LIKE ANNABELLE PROBABLY ENOUGH TO WHERE I COULD BE FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER!” Aaron screamed at his father, did Aaron really like me that much and why would he say that to his father when they were in a heated argument about me.
I decided that I shouldn’t listen anymore so I went into the bathroom and got ready for bed, after 30 minutes of being in the bathroom I walked out to my room and saw Aaron sitting on my bed with his back facing me. I walked up to him and sat next to him taking his hand in my own, “what are you thinking about?” I said hoping to make him feel a little better after that heated argument not long ago.
Aaron turned to me and smiled, “I was just thinking about what we are, and I mean that kiss was amazing but I just got you back and I don’t want to ruin our friendship by starting something and us not working out. I really like you Annabelle probably more than a friend should, so I guess I’m just going to come out and say it Annabelle will you be my girlfriend?” Aaron said looking into my eyes hoping for a yes.
I didn’t even have to think because he was feeling the same way I am, “YES, I mean yeah I would love to be your girlfriend.” I said smiling the entire time; Aaron leaned over and kissed me but didn’t push it any further than a kiss.
Aaron got up and walked to my door but before he walked out he turned to me, “sleep well Annabelle.” Then blew a kiss to me, I caught it and put it on my cheek then laid down in my bed to think about everything that has happened in my life recently.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment my dear and lovely readers