‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter7

I woke up the next morning to someone knocking on my door, I got up and answered it and saw Aaron standing outside my door with a tray of breakfast food on it. “Surprise my mom made us breakfast in bed, and so I came upstairs to eat breakfast with you.“ he said leaning in and planting a kiss on my cheek then he looked down at my bedtime clothes and didn’t bring his eyes back up to mine.
I looked down and noticed I was in a giant t-shirt that went not too far and some boy shorts, “Aaron don’t do that!” I said slapping his arm and going into my suitcase to find some shorts to wear, I walked back over to him and got into my bed with him. “I would really appreciate it if you would stop trying to look at me naked, now what’s for breakfast?” I asked changing the subject.
“I don’t want breakfast anymore after what I saw you wearing I want you for breakfast” Aaron said moving the tray of food and pulling me onto his lap, he started kissing me and every time he’d kiss me my mind would stop working. But before we could get too far his mom called up the stairs to tell us she was leaving to go to the store and his dad was out with his band, when Aaron heard the door close he looked back at me then started kissing me again; but my brain was working so I pushed him off of my lips and then got off his lap, “Anna baby why did you do that I wasn’t finished with breakfast?” he asked me with a fake pout.
I giggled at his face “because I’m hungry for food not for you, so eat and maybe we can continue this later today?” I said seductively reaching over him to grab the tray of food, “oh and also I love when you call me Anna.” I said winking over at him then turning back to my food.
After breakfast was over Aaron and I brought our dishes downstairs and I was washing them in the sink while Aaron was doing something, “Anna babe what are you doing, there is a little thing called the dishwasher.” Aaron said wrapping his arms around me and placing his head on my shoulder.
I laughed but continued to wash dishes, “because I’m staying here so I figured I might as well do something nice,” I put the last dish in the washer then turned around and wrapped my arms around Aaron’s neck, “what did you have in mind anyways?” I asked knowing what he wanted to do.
“Let me think,” he kissed my neck, “we can watch a movie,” kissed the other side of my neck, “we can make out on the couch,” kissed my chin, “we can go upstairs and do what teenagers do,” he said kissing me on the lips, “or we could just go to the park, but its up to you whatever you want we can do.” He said looking me dead in the eyes.
“I get to choose, let me think we could watch a movie but I don’t feel like sitting still for so long,” kissed Aarons neck, “we could make out on the couch but we never know when your parents are going to be back,” I kissed the other side of his neck, “we could go upstairs and do what teenagers do but that would be pretty awkward since we barely started dating,” I kissed his Adams apple then kissed his lips, “I think we should go to the park because I haven’t been in such a long time.” I said wiggling out of his grip and running upstairs to my room.
Aaron ran upstairs after me then slammed open my door and I had my shirt off, just walking around in my bra “Anna can we go swimming instead of the park because my friends are going to be there and I don’t want them looking at you like a piece of meat. Please lets go swimming in my backyard; I’ll do whatever you want.” He said trying to persuade me, I simply nodded my head, “YES okay you go change and then I’ll change, see you outside.” He said kissing my cheek then running to his room, I looked through my bag in order to find a suit and I found my white bikini and slipped it on; along with a giant t shirt to wear over it. I walked outside and saw Aaron without his shirt on and swimming around in the pool, “Anna why are you wearing a shirt, this is a swimming pool you need to wear a bathing suit.” He said looking over at me.
I sighed and walked over to one of the chairs and slipped my shirt off, I turned around to find Aaron staring at me, “what are you looking at?” I asked looking down at myself, I was wearing a bathing suit, I wasn’t too pale, and I shaved so what was he staring at?
Aaron got out of the pool and walked over to me, I felt like he was walking on slow motion because it seemed to take him forever to get over to me, “Annabelle you look gorgeous and I’m not sharing with anyone.” He said wrapping his arms around me and leaning down to kiss me, as he was kissing me I didn’t realize he lifted me up so I wasn’t on the ground anymore; I was lost in the kiss until I felt water instead of Aarons wrapped around me.
I came up for air and glared at Aaron, “that wasn’t funny, because you did that no kisses for the rest for the week.” I said and looked over at Aaron who stopped laughing he then jumped in the water and swam over to me.
“Anna baby don’t do that to me, we just started dating don’t take away the kisses plus it’s the beginning of the week and I don’t think I can hold myself back for the rest of the week. I’m sorry please don’t do this to me, if you have any feelings for me you wouldn’t do this.” He said wrapping his arms around me and trying to get me to look at him.
I shook my head and wiggled away from him, “nope, sorry babe but you should’ve thought about that before throwing me in the water.” I said getting out of the pool and walking over to the lawn chair, I laid down on my towel and tried to tan until something or someone blocked my sun. “Aaron your blocking my sun could you be a doll and scoot just a tad?” I said smirking the entire time.
“Anna your killing me just sitting here with your skin glistening in the sun and sitting in this little bikini, I’m very sorry and I didn’t know you would react like this; I promise to never do this again I’m sorry again.” He said sitting next to me and leaning close to my face.
I couldn’t keep away from Aaron because I was quickly falling in love with him, I’ve had these feelings since I first saw him and I knew I couldn’t stay away from him so how was I suppose to not kiss him. “Fine I guess I can find it in my heart to forgive you, but you have to put suntan lotion on my back.” I said handing him the bottle.
He sighed then turned me around and rubbed lotion on my back, the way his hands rubbed the lotion into my skin felt absolutely amazing Aaron also decided to do the back of my legs so he rubbed my legs and got close to my ass; I turned to face him and he just smirked and continued rubbing the lotion in. “okay I’m done so can you get into the water with me?” he said becoming impatient.
“I have to lotion up my front Aaron but I’ll be in very soon, just go in without me.” So I put lotion into my hand and rubbed every inch of skin I could reach then got into the water, I saw Aaron staring at me with his jaw on the ground “Anna that was so hot, now get your ass in this water and swim with me.” He said splashing the water around me.
I got into the pool and swam over to Aaron and he wrapped my legs around his waist so I could stay afloat we had a heated make out session which his father interrupted and called him inside, as he was walking away I saw something on his back I couldn’t make it out but it was defiantly a tattoo which I would have to ask him about tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe por favor
im shocked i found time to update, college is a pain in my rear end
loves