‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 8

I was in my room messing around with my new laptop and decided to do a little research on my family, apparently both my uncles are married and have kids which made me happy because I’m going to gain an entire family within minutes. I heard the door opened and closed my laptop knowing it was Aaron, “hey Anna.” He said silently closing my door.
I hated that we had to visit each other late at night because of his father, but at least I got to spend time with Aaron “I have a question to ask you, in the pool today when you were going to talk to your dad I saw a tattoo on your back; I wanted to know what it said and why you got it.” I said hoping I wasn’t getting too personal.
Aaron turned around and took his shirt off so I could see it, “it says ‘AM in the morning’ because my initials are A.M and also I was drunk and my friends and I all walked in and got a tattoo. Biggest mistake I’ve ever made because I’m stuck with it for the rest of my life and its pretty stupid with no meaning behind it.” He said with his back still facing me, I started tracing the words with my finger Aaron was getting goosebumps from my touch and I found it adorable; I barely made it to the ‘M’ in ‘morning’ when Aaron turned around and sat me on his lap, “Annabelle I don’t know what my life was like before I met you, I can’t stop thinking about you throughout the day and I don’t know what to do without you, the slightest touch just drives me insane.” He said resting his head on my shoulder.
I didn’t want to ruin the moment with words so I just gave Aaron a kiss and just sat on his lap enjoying this moment, “Aaron what would you say if I got a tattoo?” I said suddenly.
He stopped playing with my finger and turned me so I could be facing to face with him, “if you really want to its fine by me, I just hope you know that it’s permanent and it would be important if it meant something to you.” He said looking me in the eyes.
I really don’t know what to get but I want it to have to do with my mother, I never met and I don’t have anything from her and I think it would be great if I did.” I said leaning my forehead against his trying to think of anything.
We just sat like this for a few more minutes until I started falling asleep, Aaron put me into bed and he got underneath the covers and just laid there until I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up with arms around me and I heard whispers coming from my door, “Jill how are you not freaking out about our son falling asleep in the same bed as a girl?” Zack said anger in his voice.
“Zach you were his age when you were having sex with girls, and from the way he talks about her and looks at her he is in love with her. Why are you so against our son finding love?” Jill said to her husband.
“I’m not against him finding love it’s just he talks like they are going to be together forever and it’s hard seeing my son grow up so fast, Jill he’s our only son and I don’t want him to think that his first love has to be his last and that is what scares me the most.” Zack said and I could just imagine him holding Jill close to himself.
“Zack I’m pretty sure Annabelle is exactly like her mother she doesn’t believe in love or anything but when she knows she doesn’t want to let it go and risk never finding it again, I’m scared more that Aaron’s going to break Annabelle’s heart by doing some stupid guy thing.” Jill said and it made me smile when she was telling her husband these great things about me, “oh and Zack Aaron won’t be our only child for long, if you catch my drift.” Jill said before walking out of the room and silently closing the door.
I couldn’t believe that Aaron was going to have another sibling, it made me upset that I wasn’t going to have one anytime in my life; I got up out of bed and went I to my bathroom and started crying because I’ve always wanted a little brother or sister but that won’t happen without my mother being here. “Anna why are you crying?” Aaron said walking over to me and setting me on his lap.
I just sat there crying into Aarons shoulder, “your parents came in earlier and I heard them talking about us and your dad was talking about you being his only child then your mom said you wouldn’t be an only child for long. Your getting a sibling and it just made me realize that I will never have an actual brother or sister like you’re going to have, it made me sad knowing I wouldn’t have anyone to look up to me or argue with for being an annoying little brother or sister.” I said crying even more thinking about it.
“Annabelle look at me, saying I’m not happy about this but it’s not like your parents wanted one child they probably wanted tons but then your mother died and there’s nothing you can do about it I wish there was because I hate seeing you cry about these things.” Aaron said rocking me back and forth while I was still sitting on the floor of the bathroom.
Aaron and I sat there for a good half an hour before his mom came upstairs and checked on us, she was about to ask what’s wrong but I saw Aaron give her signal to not ask “well Annabelle if you ever need a woman’s advice I’m always here, and breakfast is downstairs.” She said then walked out.
Aaron and I got up and decided it get some food before we did anything today, after breakfast Aaron and I went to the park “Anna when do you plan on actually meeting the rest of your family?” Aaron said out of the blue.
I stopped swinging and looked at him, “I don’t know, I have to talk to your mom first and then when I’m ready I guess I’ll go visit them and see if they want me in their lives or not. Why do you want to know?” I asked confused.
Aaron got up from his swing and squatted in front of me, “I just want to know how much time we have together until you move out and I don’t get to see you as often as we do now.” He said leaning up and giving me a kiss.
He pulled away when he heard people approaching us, “Aaron buddy where have you been, and who is this gorgeous girl your kissing?” this guy said coming up to us.
“Mike just leave us alone, I haven’t been hanging around with you because I’ve been with my girlfriend okay.” Aaron said standing up and grabbing my hand and holding it a little tightly for comfort.
“Calm down Aaron I was just wondering, so you got a girlfriend is she as serious as your last girlfriend or just another notch on your bedpost?” Mike said walking over to us and trying to get by Aaron to get closer to me.
“Aaron can we go, I need to talk to your mom.” I said coming up with anything in order for us to get out of this mess.
“now now Annabelle Jonas don’t need to be leaving nothing bad is going to happen, we just want to know what you have that is keeping our friend away from us for a long period of time.” He said looking me in the eyes and smirking.
I stood behind Aaron so I didn’t get hurt, “Anna I need you to go back to my house and just stay there till I get back, I really need to talk with these guys,” I shook my head not wanting to leave, “Annabelle please I don’t want you to get hurt, just go and tell my mom that I stopped at a friend’s house.” Aaron said looking at me then kissing my forehead before pushing me in the direction of his house.
I walked away but didn’t go to his house I saw Mike and Aaron talking to each other then Mike slapped Aaron and he feel to the ground in pain, I ran over ot help Aaron “Aaron are you okay?” I asked kneeling next to him but then I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and I didn’t like it, “let me go asshole.” I said kicking and screaming to get away from this person.
“Aaron you always did like the feisty ones, you want to share this one like you did with the others,” he looked away from Aaron and started walking over to me and the guys that were holding me back, “you know Annabelle you shouldn’t really be dating this guy, he’s no good for you; but me I’m a perfect gentleman and I can show you a good time no matter when or where.” He whispered into my ear.
I wanted to throw up when he said that because I wouldn’t do anything with him and secondly I was with Aaron and he was perfect for me, “your disgusting, just let us go and nothing will happen.” I said hoping it would work.
I looked over to find Aaron still on the ground clutching his cheek and he looked pissed that Mike was saying all these things to me, “Mike if you touch her you will wish you were never born.” Aaron said trying to stand up and I saw a huge cut across his cheek and I knew Mike was dangerous.
“What you mean if I kiss her like this,” he said then turned around and gave me rouch and sloppy kiss on the lips, “what if I was to hold her like you hold her,” he said wrapping his arms around my waist tightly and kissing my neck, “what if I touched her like you do,” he said slowly lowering his hands down to the waistband of my pants. I wanted him to stop but he let his hands go under my shorts and get o my panties before I felt someone grab him off of me.
“I looked over at Aaron who was punching and kicking the shit out of Mike, “don’t you dare touch her like that ever again, and for your information I haven’t even touched her there yet so hands off.” Aaron said before throwing one last punch in his face before he got up and ran over to me, “are you okay, he didn’t hurt you or anything right?” he said holding my face in between his hands.
I just nodded my head not being able to form words; he grabbed me and kissed me and we ran away from the park and stopped behind a building to catch our breath. I was absolutely freaked out at what Mike almost did to me, if I was going to be that intimate with anyone it would be with Aaron; “Aaron is what they said true, abut you just sleeping with girls just to have another ‘notch on your bedpost’?” I asked him hoping that Mike was lying about that to try and scare me away.
Aaron slid down to the ground with his hands covering his eyes like he was about to cry, I sat down next to him and just looked at him begging for an answer “it’s true everything he said was true, but that was my life before I met you and you’ve changed me to becoming a better person.” Aaron said to me looking into my eyes hoping I’d forgive him.
I couldn’t believe that he was actually like that, I didn’t want to but I had to deal with the fact that my boyfriend has been sleeping around with many girls, “how many did you sleep with?” I said trying to hold back my tears.
Aaron ran a hand through his hair and then dropped to the ground sitting on the curb while I stayed standing, “I don’t know the exact number but it’s around 15 or twenty, but Anna they didn’t mean anything to me I didn’t feel any connection with them what so ever,” he said trying to get me to look at him but he was one of the guys that I hated and that my dad told me never to trust, “Annabelle please look at me and please talk to me I need to see those eyes.” He said forcing me to look at him.
I turned to him and I had tears falling down my face, “Aaron how am I suppose to compete with that many girls, I mean you’re my first boyfriend and I’m not your first anything; how do you expect me to feel about my boyfriend sleeping around and suddenly changing?” I said pacing back and forth with tears still falling down my face.
Aaron got up and turned me so I would be facing him but I never looked him in the eyes, “Annabelle you’re my first real love and the first girl I’ve ever felt any connection with, and you should be happy that I changed because I could be like all those other guys that cheat on their girlfriends because they aren’t having sex.” Aaron said trying to make me feel better, but he made me angry more than anything.
I pushed his hands off of me and looked him in the eyes, “so if you didn’t love me then you would be like those other guys and sleeping with people behind my back?” I asked confused.
Aaron tried to grab my arm but I pulled it back, “Anna your putting words into my mouth I love you and I wouldn’t do that, I wouldn’t rush you to sleep with me because I love you im not like those other guys because I wouldn’t do that to you ever.” Aaron said to me trying to keep his cool. I didn’t know whether I should believe him, it still pissed me off that he has slept around with that many girls in like two years, “Anna babe please talk to me, where is all this coming from?” he asked me lifting my tear stained face to meet him.
I looked away but he brought my eyes back to his so he could see if I was lying or not, “I’m just scared because I love you too and I’ve never felt this way before and I’m nervous that you’ll pressure me and then if you do then I won’t be as good as the other girls you’ve been with.” I said wiping my eyes.
Aaron didn’t say anything he just stood there with me in his arms waiting for all the tears to be gone, “Anna I would never compare them to you because truthfully I don’t remember them at all, and I meant what I said about loving you even though its barely been a month I’m falling so hard for you and I would never hurt you or think of hurting you.” He said leaning down and giving me a kiss.
After the kiss stopped we walked back to his house and told his family that Aaron fell off a tree trying to climb up to the top, they totally bought it even though I felt horrible for lying to them about their son. After dinner we all went into the living room and watched some TV I saw E! News come on, “more news on the missing Jonas girl, Annabelle Jonas has been missing for almost a month now and we have many calls coming saying she has been spotted but they can’t confirm it 100%. It’s been confirmed that Annabelle’s father Nick Jonas hasn’t left the house since his daughters sudden disappearance, if you have any information on this story do not hesitate to call.” The reporter said on the news, before anyone could turn to see me I ran up the stairs to my room and locked the door sitting on my bed crying about my father being in so much pain.
I heard a knock on my door but I never answered it, “Annabelle please open the door I want to talk about things, baby please I want to make you feel better I need to make you feel better,” Aaron said knocking on my door wanting me to answer him, “Anna please don’t cry I hate seeing you cry and when you cry I want to cry, I don’t know what you’re feeling but I want to take the hurt away from you.” He said still knocking on my door, after a few minutes I didn’t hear any knocking or anything so I assumed he was in his room, I got up and opened my door and heard voices downstairs so I went and listened to the conversation.
“Aaron we know how much you like Annabelle but her father needs her, how do you think your father would feel if he had you for 16 years then you just ran away and didn’t call or anything.” Jill said to I’m assuming was Aaron.
“Mom I don’t like Annabelle I love her and if she goes home she has to live with her bitchy stepmom and I don’t want her to go back to the house she was trapped in for her entire life. I know that if she goes home I’ll never see her again and I’d be heartbroken because I’ve never felt this way before; I feel like how dad felt when he met you, he loved you from the moment he saw you and he knew you were his perfect girl and that’s how I feel with Annabelle. She’s like my other half and I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have her in my life, she’s not leaving and I don’t care what you say.” Aaron said with anger in his voice.
“Aaron sit down, how do we know that is how you actually felt because you told us that you would say that to girls to get them to sleep with you how is Annabelle different from the other girls you’ve had here?” Zack asked.
I wanted to cry because he told me that he never loved any of the other girls before, “dad I’m telling the truth because yes Annabelle and I have tried to go further in our relationship but people kept interrupting and I think it’s a sign or something, even if nobody stopped us I would because I don’t want to rush her into anything because I honestly love Annabelle and if I didn’t I would’ve slept with her by now and I wouldn’t keep in contact with her. I don’t know how much more clear I have to be, I love Annabelle and I know she is my soul mate even if I am only 16.” Aaron said, and then I heard footsteps and scrambled back to my room and jumped onto my bed
I heard Aaron knock on my door then walk in, “Annabelle are you okay?” he asked coming over to me.
I got up and looked at him, “yeah I’m fine, I didn’t mean to eavesdrop on your family meeting but do you really love me as much as you said to your parents, and also did you really say I love you to girls so they would sleep with you?” I asked confused about everything.
Aaron sat down beside me and kissed the top of my head, “I did mean everything I said, I feel like you are my soul mate and I do love you with all my heart and please don’t be creeped out by me saying all these things; also I did say that to those girls because everyone needs to be loved and I figured if I said I might feel something for them but I never did because I didn’t want a girl like that.” Aaron said and it made me happy to know that he was speaking the truth and not telling me lies.
“Thank you for being honest with me, and I meant when I said I love you; I just don’t want my heart broken or anything like that.” I said leaning up to kiss him, and I knew that things could only go uphill from this moment on.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW CAN YOU SAY SUPER DUPER LONG?
comments are always lovely and itll make my already good day even better
loves