Sunshine

Image

Moving is never a fun deal, especially when the circumstances are similar to those of Evelyn Kuper.

Evelyn, after a series of rather horrific events, is shipped off to live with her grandparents in California for the remainder of her high school years. She finds the task of putting the past behind herself difficult and creates distance between herself and reality attempting to do so. She spends her days locked inside her head, where she feels safer.

Upon coming in contact with a few interesting people, Evelyn begins to feel her old self emerge and fears the worst for herself and her new acquaintances, though she keeps her worries to herself and no one suspects a thing.

Evelyn struggles to find the sunshine to lead her away from the darkness threatening her sanity with the unknown help of her 'friends'. Little did Evelyn know, the sunshine had been with her the entire time.

-----------------------------------

Note: The storyline and all original characters, including Evelyn, are mine. Stealing ideas is simply not tolerated. I will kick your ass. :)

Extra Note: I don't own Avenged Sevenfold or their friends and families, obviously, because that would be slavery and that was outlawed many many years ago.

RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan. Rock on, hero.

Title belongs to Alice in Chains.