Status: well...its active whenever I get the chance to get on...no thanks to my brother

Were Better Off Without You

Boom Boom Boom

Marc took me to the hospital.

fucking great, I say doctors and he takes me here

"Do you not like hospitals?" It was so quiet in my little hospital room that I had forgotten that Hayley was here sp I jumped when she spoke. I hadden't realized that she was watching me.

I nodded a little.

"I've never had good expierences in them, so no I don't really like them." I looked at her as I spoke. We had been here for about 3 hours and she still hasn't left.

"You know," I had to speak slowly and softly, turns out that I had ripped my stitches and it was infected, so it possibly ment surgery. How the fuck that happened I have no idea. "You don't have to stay, I mean it." She gave me a look.

"Stop, I'm here because I want to be, plus I would have never got to know you. Well I mean I still don't but hey! Why not start now." She grinned and got closer to me.

So that's what we did, we talked, well she did most of the talking I learned so much about her. She learned a lot about me too, we had just really started talking when my doctor walked into the room.

"Well hello there ladies." He smiled I made a face as Hayley smiled a little at him, she seemed a little sad for some reason.

"Well Adrian, it looks like your not going to have to get surgery. You just have to take these pills, and take this for the next 3 days." He handed me three pills and a purscripton. Marc walked in looking kinda tired and Hayley yawned. I think it was time to go home, I was so tired. The doctor told me that I could leave and Hayley stood up fixing her hoodie. I couldn't believe how cute she was. I shook away the thought because she was straight, I mean she had a boyfriend and all. So I should stop thinking of her like that. We were walking out of the hospital and Hayley asked me if I wanted to go to her band pratice.

"So. Um I was wondering if you wanted to come watch us pratice?" I looked at Marc and he nodde his head a little telling me that it was okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
[url=http://http://th06.deviantart.net/fs43/300W/f/2009/079/2/e/Hayley_Williams_by_BrightBurnsBetter.jpg]Clickie if you love me[/url]

I think this chapter blew, but it was really just a filler. please tell me if you likie.

I know it was short. You can shoot me if you want.
I'm sorry, I'm gonna try to update a lot more.
Comment me and let me know?