Status: Chapter 8 i nao uppers :D

A Little Piece Of Insanity

"YOU KILLED A BABY NARWHAL!"

Pansy’s POV

Right now it’s probably like 1 something a.m. (I don’t really keep track of time), and we’re allwalking stumbling out of the bar. I was walking beside Brian, whose arm somehow found its way around my waist (not that I have a problem O.O). If I wasn’t so drunk, I probably would’ve fainted because of how nervous I was. Lexi was walking with Jimmy, HAHA SHE LOOKED SOOOO SHORT NEXT TO HIM OMGAH! Imagine Sully and Mike from Monsters INC, Jimmy being Sully and Lexi being Mike but less scary o.o

Lexi’s POV

‘’Can I have your cell?’’ Jimmy asked, taking out his own phone. I pulled mine out of my pocket and handed it to him.

He put him and the guys’ numbers into my phone, handing it back to me with a smile. ‘’So we can keep in touch,’’ he explained, putting his phone away, ‘’thought you were gonna get away, did ya? Well YOU THOUGHT WRONG!’’ he proclaimed, grabbing my hand and skipping towards his car o.O. Baha he’s so weird ^-^.

‘’WAIT I WANNA GIVE EVERYONE HUGS!’’ I yelled, pulling away from Jimmy’s hand and attacking everyone with huggles xD.

‘’We’ll see you guys soon" Val called out to us as I dragged Pansy into Jimmy’s car. I could tell she liked having Brian’s arm around her waist, but WOMAN IT’S ONE SOMETHING IN THE MORNING AND WE HAVE WORK TOMORROW =.=

‘’I WANNA GO TOOOOOOOO!’’ Brian whined, and how anyone could say no to that face is beyond my knowledge o.o

Pansy opened the middle car door and let him in next to her. I was up front with Jimmy as I yelled ‘BYE!’ out the window, and we drove off.

Pansy’s POV

WAHHHHHHH I was really enjoying having Brian’s arm around me but nooooo Lexi had to be a dang party pooper and drag me to Jimmy’s car. I didn’t even get to hug short shits number one and two T__T….and BRIAN O_O I WILL GET YOU LEXAY!! ‘….I WISH I HAD A BAZOOKA SO I CAN KILL YOU!’ o.o what did I do! ‘>..< you wouldn’t let me sleeep’…..oh calm your man boobs T-T ‘I DON’T HAVE BOOBS!’ that’s what you think ;D ‘ o.O why do I have to live in YOUR brain’ because……..IDK THAT’S WHAT I ASK MYSELF EVERY DAMN DAY! ‘’I WANNA GO TOOOOOOOO!” i looked back to see Brian running toward us. I tried to keep my cool ‘or what’s left of it’ shut it! >.<

Anyways I opened the back door of Jimmy’s car and let Brian sit next to me. Lexi was up front with Jimmy ‘OF COURSE I SWEAR THOSE TWO WILL END UP TOGETHER AND HAVING LIKE 18 KIDS!’ O_O OH GAD we would all be doomed that’s like worse than the son of the mask multiplied by 18. ‘Oh Jesus I’m having pictures of the house on fire with little baby Jimmy’s running around laughing like maniacs!’ Oh fiddlesticks I think the alcohol is getting to me even more than it already has o_o.

My weird conversation with my conscience (does that sound crazy?) was put to an end when I felt Brian’s arm around my shoulders. Hehe I could get used to this ^-^

Lexi’s POV

So Jimmy’s driving us home through some dark side streets (idk he says he knows where he’s going =.=), and every time I peek behind my seat, I find Brian trying to make a move on Pansy O_O. I SWEAR IF THEY START FUCKING IN THE BACK SEAT I WILL JUMP OUT OF THIS CAR WINDOW AND I WONT CARE IF THE CAR IS MOVING OR NOT =.=

I was looking over at Jimmy (HEY THE BOY LOOKS CUTE FROM THE SIDE….o.o) when the car must’ve run over something, because I heard a loud THUMP and the car jumped up a bit. My eyes got wide and I heard Pansy scream-o.o no wait that was Brian O_O…

Jimmy pulled over and stopped the car, all of us getting out to see what happened. It was pitch black outside, making it hard for anyone to see anything. Thankfully no cars came along, since we were all wandering around in the street blindly in search for whatever Jimmy ran over.

…And then I stepped in it O_O

‘’OH MAH GAD JIMMY YOU RAN OVER A SQUIRREL…I think…WTF IS THAT THING?!’’ I yelled, wiping off my shoe on the sidewalk. OMG I BETTER NOT GET RABIES NOW o___o.

Pansy, Jimmy and Brian ran over to the dead animal, Brian the first to open his mouth.

‘’JIMMY YOU KILLED A BABY NARWHAL!’’ He cried, about to pick it up until Pansy smacked his arm.

‘’BRIAN THAT IS NOT A NARWHAL WE ARE NOT UNDERWATER!’’ She shouted, picking up a stick and pushing the animal to the side of the road, ‘’ and I think this is a squirrel…I didn’t know they come out at night o.o’’

Jimmy’s face was literally like O_O ‘’OMGAH IMMA SQUIRREL KILLER NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE SQUIRREL GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME! D:’’ he cried out.

Did he just say squirrel god? O_O BAHA THAT’S SO JIMMY ^-^

Pansy’s POV

Okay so right now we’re driving home I think. We’re…..somewhere o.O Ok yeah so I have no idea where we are, Jimmy said he knows where he’s goin-oh god we’re doomed. Right as I thought this the car jumped and I scre-wait that wasn’t me it was Brian O_O ‘OH GOD WE’RE GONNA DIE!’ Agh shut up we are not. Jimmy stopped the car and we all got out, me almost tripping out…luckily no one saw that =.= ‘You’re such a klutz’ Hey! I’m a little drunk right now okay?! ‘A little?’ Oh whatever.

‘’OH MAH GAD JIMMY YOU RAN OVER A SQURREL…I think…WTF IS THAT THING?!” Lexi screamed like a lunatic.
Me and Brian ran over to her and I swear Brian looked like he was about to cry. ‘’JIMMY YOU KILLED A BABY NARWHAL!’’ he cried and was about to pick it up so I slapped his hand away. He is too drunk for his own good. ‘’BRIAN THAT IS NOT A NARWHAL WE ARE NOT UNDERWATER!’’ I shouted, picking up some random stick near my footand pushing the thing that looked to be a squirrel to the side of the road.

‘’And I think this is a squirrel…I didn’t know they come out at night,’’ I said, and then started poking at the poor little thing. It was probably coming from a squirrely bar thing, got drunk, and didn’t look both ways before crossing the street.

I don’t think it was raised right. Omg what if it was homeless D: Rest in peace little….Pablo…you will be missed. ‘You named a squirrel Pablo….really now?’ Heeeey it needed a name it was probably homeless >.< ‘You are so weird.’ I KNOW XD

‘’OMGAH IMMA SQUIRREL KILLER NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE SQUIRREL GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME! D:’’ O_O Oh god Jimmy-o.o did he just say squirrel god? Agh I think I’m gonna die laughing. I tried suppressing my laughter but I couldn’t help it, I was giggling like a mad woman.

Jimmy’s POV

I CAN’T BELIEVE I KILLED A SQUIRREL! I’M A TERRIBLE PERSON WAHHHHHHHH >.< I-o.o oh, I am being poked.

‘’Jimmy, I know you’re a squirrel murderer and all, but Pansy and I gotta get home,’’ Lexi yawned, getting back into the passenger’s seat of my car. Brian and Pansy got into the backseat again.

‘’Gah alright, just so you know, I’ll probably have all the neighborhood squirrels after me for this. They’ll see me and be like ‘HEY! THAT’S THE GUY WHO RAN OVER STEWIE! EMBRACE YOUR SQUIRRELY WRATH AND GET HIIIIIIM!’’

‘’HEY HIS NAME WAS PABLO, NOT STEWIE YOU DODO!’’ Pansy called from the backseat, triggering an argument between herself and I O_O

‘’HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW HIS NAME WAS PABLO, I DIDN’T SEE A NAMETAG!’’

‘’HE LOOKED LIKE A PABLO!’’

‘’NO, HE JUST LOOKED LIKE A DEAD BABY NARWHAL!’’

‘’YOU LOOK LIKE A BABY NARWHAL!’’

‘’YOUR INTELLIGENCE LOOKS LIKE A BABY NARWHAL!’’

‘’NACHOOSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!’’ Lexi screamed above the noise, silencing the war. Somehow Brian fell asleep =.=

‘’…I want nachos now,’’ Pansy said. I looked over at Lexi (whose randomness was enough to give any guy a hard on…WHAT? O_O…). She was looking out the window silently, until she pointed to a house that was coming up.

‘’That’s our house,’’ she told me, so I pulled over and stopped the car in front of the driveway.

‘’I’ll call you later,’’ I smiled as I hugged Lexi. She smelled good o.o

I felt her nod against my shoulder, and she pulled away.

I hugged Pansy next, and then they went to hug Brian, but Pansy’s pet Chihuahua was fast asleep still =.=

‘’BYEE!!’’ they called, waving to us as they walked up the driveway and disappeared into the house.

I restarted the car, but for a second, I didn’t go anywhere. Instead, I bit my lip and thought to myself; I really hope I’m not dreaming o.o
♠ ♠ ♠
KJFNHSDJFXMNDN SECOND CHAPTER WOOT :O
HEH URM.................
HOPES YOU LIKE!
FEEDBACK WOULD BE AMAZING :P