Status: Chapter 8 i nao uppers :D

A Little Piece Of Insanity

A Violent Game Of Footsies

Pansy’s POV

The last thing I heard Lexi say was ‘sexually’, and BAM! I pictured Brian naked. Jfebyhgjrhjfrhejf Holy shit! I quickly snapped out of my amazing day dream when I heard Lexi practically scream in my ear.
“PANSY!” “LEXAY!” I shouted back. “Woman get that look off your face, you look like you just jizzed your pants,” she said with a face that said: GET IT TOGETHER YOU HORNY BASTARD!
“Ugh fine! I swear you never let me day dream,” I pouted.
“NO TIME FOR DAY DREAMING, IT’S TIME TO GET WASTEEDDDDD!” she yelled in excitement.
“Yeah right, you just want to see your Kitty,” I said, smirking at her and using our new nickname for Jimmy.
Lexi turned a deep shade of red. She looked like that red M & M, I swear to the skittles lord. ''If you don’t want me to find a way to shove that steering wheel up your arse, I suggest you keep quiet and keep driving. I can control the squirrels too, you know,” she said menacingly, and I immediately shut up and kept my eyes on the road.
After about 2.5 minutes of awkwardness I pulled up to the bar. Lexi got out of the car and yelled like a maniac. “FINALLY! OH GOD I’M ALIVE! THANK YOU, OH SKITTLES LORD!” I almost tripped out of the car again. I swear gravity hates me.
“HEY! My driving isn’t that bad,’’ I pouted, acting like I didn’t almost just die coming out of my own car, and we started walking towards the bar.
“Yeah, because you didn’t almost run over a poor old lady,” Lexi said sarcastically, opening the door.
“Hey, she was walking really slowly, she made a snail look like a cheetah,” I complained, walking in after her. She just shook her head and laughed, walking over to where the guys were sitting around and playing pool. I followed, but not before getting beers for her and myself. If I weren’t completely and utterly mentally insane, I could swear I caught Brian staring at my ass. Dear freaking lord.
Trying to ignore the heat that was headed towards my cheeks and the fact that Brian’s eyes were still wandering, I noticed Lexi sitting in a booth next to Johnny, glaring at something. It took me only a few seconds to realize that it wasn’t a something, but a someone. That someone happened to be a tall, black-haired girl, firmly glued to Sully’s side.
To say that Lexi wasn’t taking this well would be an understatement.
‘’Hey guys!’’ I said, trying to sound cheery as I scooted in next to Zacky and across from Lexi. I handed her a beer bottle, which she gladly took and practically chugged down. Something was telling me that she was going to need it.
‘’Looks like your Kitty is taken," I said, low enough so only she could hear. She glared at me, when I suddenly heard Zacky squeal. What the fuck?
"Who was the ass face that just kicked me?!" he yelled, looking around at us expectantly.
"It was Johnny!" Lexi said quite fast and loud.
"IT WAS NO-OW WHAT THE FUCK!" Johnny screamed at Zacky. Then he kicked my shin "OW JOHNNY, WHAT THE CRAP?!" I kicked back but got Lexi instead. Her face went from a look of amusement to pain to anger. "OW BETCH!" she screamed, getting me in the leg again.
"OW! WHAT KIND OF FOOTSIES GAME IS THIS?!" Zacky yelled. We couldn’t help but laugh.
"Take it like a man, Zachary," I said, causing him to pout. "I have sensitive feet.’’
"Awww suck it up, Zacky" Lexi said, smirking at him and drinking some more of her beer. "You are evil," he replied, glaring at her. She just stuck her tongue out at him and continued secretly eyeing Jimbo.
I looked over at him and the girl. I haven't said a word to her, and I already know there's something weird about her. I drank a bit of my beer, my eyes slowly landing on Brian. He was talking to some blonde chick. I wanted to smack the smirk off his face and kick that girl all the way to Mexico. Wait, why am I acting so jealous? I just met the guy last night…
‘’Looks like you have competition," Lexi said smirking. I glared at her, and she just laughed, then walked away to get more drinks.
It’s going to be a long ass night.
Lexi’s POV
I walked over to the bar and got a round of shots. Pushing aside the idea of taking them all for myself and getting shit faced, I brought them back to the table to find that Val had arrived. She was watching Matt and Jimmy play pool.
‘’Hey Val,’’ I smiled, placing the shots on the table. Everyone immediately attacked them, trying to get more than everyone else.
She downed her shot quickly and gave me a hug. ‘’Hey Lex,’’ she said, flashing me an award winning smile. Matt came up from behind her and gave her a hug, causing her to blush and smile even more.
Those two are fucking adorable. I wanted to aw at how cute they were being, all cuddly and whatnot, but that urge was quickly gone when I caught the girl Jimmy was with giving me the death glare of the century.
This made no sense to me at all. I hadn’t given her a reason to hate me just yet. Now whether I would do something to piss her off in the future or not wasn’t apparent to me at the moment. All I knew was that she didn’t like me before she even got to know me.
Am I the only one that thinks this practically screams ‘’bitch’’?
Well if she’s going to act like this so early in the evening, I might as well test her limits.
‘’Hey Jimmy, I never got a hug from you,’’ I said with a frown, crossing my arms over my chest and peeking at Fuck Face out of the corner of my eye. That oh so wonderful glare was still glued to her face when Jimmy ran at me, picked me up and spun me around. I added in a few giggles just to tempt her.
‘’I’m so sorry, my fair Princess Lexi, what can I do to make it up to you?’’ he asked in a posh English accent that would make the Queen shit herself. I pretended to be thinking of a request while he placed me back on the ground.
‘’I want you to be my slave for the rest of the night,’’ I smirked, watching as the girl stormed over. I had to stifle back a laugh when she grabbed Jimmy’s arm and tried to drag him away from me.
I had to work even harder to hold back my laughter when Fuck Face finally said something. Well, more like yelled in my face, but you get the point.
‘’WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND YOU DIRTY WHORE?!’’ she practically screeched. I’m pretty sure my ears just went on hiatus. In all honestly, I really don’t blame them. She screeches like a fucking bat.
I did my best to keep a straight face. ‘’You’re Jimmy’s girlfriend? I didn’t know he was into bestiality. Then again, I also didn’t know he dated complete bitches, so there we go, we learn something new every day.’’ I don’t know why I was suddenly acting like such a bitch, especially since I was now saying some pretty mean stuff about Jimmy. I guess I was just in the mood for a fight.
Jimmy, who had been trying to keep away from the argument, started glaring at me and stepped in. ‘’You have some fucking nerve to talk about me and my girlfriend like that, you don’t even know Kari, so shut your fucking mouth and leave her alone!’’ By this time, the rest of the group was staring at us, apart from Pansy, who was busy flirting with this really hot tattooed guy. She has really bad timing; I could use some backup right about now. It also didn’t help any that big, strong Brian was sucking face with a plastic blonde. It didn’t look like anyone else was going to step in, so I turned back to the angry duo semi-confidently.
‘’If you should be yelling at anyone, it’s your animal of a girlfriend. In case you didn’t hear her, I was called a dirty whore for fucking TALKING TO YOU! If that’s not insane, then I’m pretty fucking normal, unlike THAT!’’ I pointed to Kari and tried my best not to let Jimmy’s glare affect me. It’s become pretty damn apparent to me that Fuck Face has somehow brain washed him into siding with her on everything.
Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Brian dragging Pansy into the girl’s bathroom, him fussing with his belt on the trip there. Well, at least Pansy will be happy. If she remembers what happened tomorrow, that is.
Jimmy was about to say something else when Kari got directly in my face. ‘’Fuck you, slut. Stay the fuck away from my boyfriend. All you are is a dirty little whore.’’ And with that, she did something I didn’t think she’d have the nerve to do.
She spit directly in my face.
I didn’t even move. I’m pretty sure nobody else moved either, in fear of how I would react. Well, they were fucking right not to move. Anyone who knows me well enough has figured out by now that I have a temper the size of Jupiter.
I looked directly at her and said in a low voice, ‘’you really shouldn’t have done that.’’ Before I knew it, my fist collided with her jaw, and an all out brawl between us started. You would think that five other people would be able to separate two girls having a fist fight. Well, you’d be wrong.
Kari, obviously not really knowing how to fight, kept grabbing my hair and scratching me with her nails. I even got bit in the arm a few times, that is, until I kicked her in the gut and slammed her head on the floor repeatedly. I felt someone grab me by the waist to try and pull me off of her, but I kicked them in the shin until they let me go. Nothing was going to distract me from beating the living daylights out of her.
‘’HEY! YOU TWO CAN’T BE DOING THIS IN HERE, TAKE IT OUTSIDE!’’ the bartender yelled, just after Fuck Face finally learned what a fist was and punched me in the mouth. I felt my lip split open.
I reluctantly got off of her and sat down at a barstool, just in time to see Jimmy help Kari up. I’d given her a bruise on her jaw line, a decent-sized cut on her cheek, and quite a few other various bruises on her arms and forehead. She looked pretty bad, but overall I wasn’t happy with my work. It wasn’t finished yet.
‘’We were just leaving,’’ Jimmy told the bartender, pulling Kari out the door with him. Neither of them looked back at me, the guys or Val.
‘’…What the FUCK happened?!’’ Matt was the first to ask, asking the bartender for some ice and a beer. I rubbed my face in frustration.
‘’Fuck Face probably thought I was going to try to fuck Jimmy or something, so she goes ape shit and starts calling me a dirty whore, and I said some pretty nasty things back, which got Jimmy involved, and she spit in my face. Obviously I wasn’t going to have any of that, so I punched her, and you all saw the rest.’’ I was handed an ice pack, which I gladly put on my throbbing mouth.
‘’You know, I always knew deep down she was crazy,’’ Val said, handing me a mirror, ‘’but as bad as that whole thing was, it was still pretty hilarious.’’
I sighed when I saw my reflection. She had managed to give me a bruise on my cheek and cut my lip open, which was starting to swell. Before this night got any worse, I just wanted to fucking go home.
Then, picking a wonderful time to show their faces, Brian and Pansy reappeared from the bathroom, both looking flustered as they adjusted their clothing properly. ‘’I couldn’t really hear over our…um…yeah…but was there a fight?’’ Pansy asked, somewhat pissed. She hated missing fights.
I just groaned and hit my head on the bar repeatedly. Okay, maybe before going home I would get another drink…make that five. I was hoping to forget about all of this by the time tomorrow rolled around.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O WOOT FOURTH PART OUT! XD pansy and i decided to lay off of the ''faces'' for a little while, just to test it out. i like how this chapter turned out actually o.o so comments? subscribers would be nice too :D