Status: Chapter 8 i nao uppers :D

A Little Piece Of Insanity

Purple Helmeted Warrior Of Love

Pansy’s POV

Flashback: I was talking to this guy whose name I found out was Oliver. I heard Lexi screaming and Oliver talking, but I wasn’t focusing on that. I was too busy trying to ignore the glances that I was getting from Brian’s lust filled eyes. I couldn’t help but stare at him and practically undress him with my eyes. I probably looked like a hungry lion.
I reluctantly looked away and tried to put my attention back on Oli. I was going to say something, but couldn’t, due to the fact that I was being pulled away by none other than the hulk himself. He was dragging me to the women’s bathroom, him fussing with his belt. Once inside he pulled me to him and quickly pressed his lips against mine, engaging us in a lustful kiss. He grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze, gaining a moan from me, which he took as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He clumsily lead us into a stall, not once parting his lips from mine. He put me down and I started fumbling with his belt while he did mine. Within seconds, his pants were off. I can’t believe we’re really about to do this in a stall, in the bathroom of some bar. He leaned in to whisper something in my ear.
‘’I’m gonn-‘’
“PANSY OH MY GO-AGH!” Lexi yelled, running into the room then tripping. Oi, that girl has absolutely no balance, I tell you. But then again, neither do I. You can say that gravity sort of hates us.
Why couldn’t she run in after I finished my fucking thought? She really hates me. “Woman I’m trying to remember last night!” I said, a bit annoyed. I had a bit of a headache and her screaming wasn’t making it any better.
“Simple; you fucked Brian.” I stared at her for a second.
“Yeah I get that, but he said something before he…..you know,” I said, feeling a bit awkward.
“Well what was it?” she asked with a lost look. “Woman I don’t know, I’m trying to remember. It started with….. I am going…” I said, trying to think about what he could’ve said.
“He’s going to stuff his big huge egg roll into your wonton, that’s what he said.” She said with a serious expression. I just stared at her like she was that three headed monster dog from Harry Potter.
“WOMAN GET IT TOGETHER AND STOP THINKING ABOUT BRIAN’S PURPLE HELMETED WARRIOR OF LOVE!” Oh my god, I think I’m going to piss myself right about now. We stared at each other for about a second then started laughing like monkeys on crack.
“Okay, what were you going to tell me?’’ I asked, suddenly serious.
“Oh,” she said and coughed before she began to speak again. I wanted to laugh at her attempt at looking serious. ‘Hehehe…….LOOOOL Lexi looks strained.’ Did you just actually say loooool? ‘YES BETCH!’ Go back to your cave, Franklin. ‘Oh fuck you.’ LOVE YOU TOOOOOO!
“WOMAN ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO MEH?!” Lexi screamed in my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts. “………Yes?” I said, lying through my teeth.
“Mmhmm then what did I just say?” Oh shit.
“Uhh……Kari looks like a hairy potato and you want to beat her with a banana?” I said, smiling like a retard at the end of my sentence.
“I should beat YOU with a banana” she said glaring at me. I just smiled at her. “You wouldn’t, you love me too much.”
“I can always hire someone,” she mumbled. “What was that?” I asked smirking, pretending that I didn’t hear her.
“Nothing, BRIAN,” she said with an evil grin. “I hope you run into a wall,” I said glaring at her and she just stuck her tongue out at me.
“Okay, what was it that you were saying?” I asked. It must be really important if the woman came in here running like a maniac and falling on her face.
“OH! The guys have a gig tonight and guess who’s going with me?” she said with the word excitement practically glued to her forehead.
“OH MY GOD! WHEN WHERE I GOTTA GET READY!” I was about to run out of the room when Lexi tackled me to the ground.
“Woman calm down, the show isn’t until tonight and it’s only like twelve thirty, so we have a lot of time,” she said, now sitting on my back.
“Blah fine, now get off me. I’m hungry and I swear if don’t get food I will eat a baby,” I grumbled, wiggling around trying to get her off me. “Then to eat we will go!” she announced, getting off of me. “YAYAYAY!” I screamed, then got up and ran down the stairs.
“FOOOOO-AGH!” I screamed as I tripped and fell on my face on the very last step. “AGH I HAVE NO BREAKS!” Lexi screamed and fell on top of me. Note to self: no running down the stairs for us. If anyone else was here, they would think this would look very sexual.
“Agh woman get off me! I know I’m sexy and all but I don’t go both ways.” “Aw man I was enjoying it,” she whined with a mocking pout.
“Save it for Jimmy, doll face,” I said smirking. “He’s too busy drooling over his bitch of a girlfriend,” She said, cursing under her breath.
“Why don’t we just watch a movie? I PICK! Yay thanks,” I said, not really giving her a chance to say something xD.
“Fine, I’ll go make the popcorn,” She said, walking into the kitchen. I sat on the couch trying to pick a movie. I couldn’t decide, so I just sat there looking at the black tv screen. Lexi walked in a couple of minutes later with a bunch of random candy and red bull, YUM!
“Pansy? What in the world are you looking at?” she asked, giving me a look.
“My favorite movie, DER!” I said, as if stating the obvious, and she just threw a chocolate bar at my head.
“OWCHIES that hurt- why is there smoke coming out of the kitchen?” I asked, getting up.
“SHIT THE POPCORN!” Lexi screamed and ran into the kitchen. “NOOOOOOOOOOO THE POOR KERNELS THEY’RE…THEY’RE…” I heard her yell in agony. There’s no way in hell this could be good.
“WHAT WOMAN?!” I yelled over at her. “…Dead,” she whispered, whimpering.
I was not surprised at her doing since this happens almost every time she makes popcorn.
“Ugh, open a window it smells like dead kernel in here,” I complained, walking into the kitchen. “DEAD KERNEL!” she yelled sniffling. She really loves her popcorn. I went over to open the window since she was sitting by the microwave, sobbing for her kernels and wasn’t going to get up anytime soon.
“Come on Lexi, there’s more popcorn in the world. Let’s just watch the movie,” I said, trying to get her to get up.
“HOW CAN YOU SAY THA-”
“There’s jolly ranchers,” I interrupted her, and she ran to the living room, plopping down on the couch excitedly, bouncing up and down, eating her jolly ranchers. Sometimes I wonder if she really is 21, but then again I’m exactly the same.
‘You two may look 21, but you’re still 14 at heart.’ Oh shut up Frank, you’re like forty. ‘I AM NOT! >.<’ Are too! Hehe. ‘That’s why you don’t remember what Brian said to you. OLDIE!’ Oh fuck you, you need a boyfriend. ‘You need to get laid.’ I did last night, thank you very much. ‘Oh god I know, don’t remind me. >.<’ Oh you know you liked it. ‘Fuck you.’ I win xD.
So after taking like a six hour nap (yea I know I sleep like a dead log =.=), Lexi and I ran around frantically, trying to get ready for the guys’ gig. Is it bad that we like to leave things to last minute?
‘’LEXI HAVE YOU SEEN MY FAVORITE PANTS ANYWHERE?!’’ I yelled across the house, running around in only my underwear, bra and a tank top. The pants I was looking for were purple skinny jeans and I always lost them somehow =.=.
‘’YOU LOST THOSE DAMNED THINGS AGAIN? JUST WEAR A FUCKING SKIRT, IT’LL BE EASIER FOR BRIAN TO GET THOSE OFF!’’ She yelled back, and I heard her laughing.
‘’HA HA FUNNY, JUST REMEMBER I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP BITCH!’’ I yelled back, finally finding my lost pants. They were stuffed under my dresser O.o.
I yanked them on, almost tripping, and then went on a mission to find my shoes and hoodie. My room, at best, looks like a volcano went off in here. Lexi’s room isn’t any better.
Eventually we were ready, and after a fight over who would drive, Lexi won. I’m not a bad driver, I don’t know what the hell the woman’s talking about…
‘’So where the hell are we going, exactly?’’ I asked, somewhat impatiently. I wanted to see the guys play before I grew a beard, damnit.
Lexi kept her eyes on the road. ‘’It’s some place called Reckless, apparently the guys do a lot of shows here. Oh, and according to Johnny, Kari won’t be showing up tonight. He didn’t say why, but I have a pretty good idea,’’ she smirked. I just laughed and adjusted my shirt.
‘’…Do you think I should’ve worn the skirt?’’ I asked cautiously. If tonight was going to be a replay of last night, then a skirt would’ve been the better way to go =.=.
Lexi laughed hysterically and looked over at me quickly. ‘’I love how you bring this up when we’re already half way there. ‘’

Lexi’s POV
‘’ So much time I've wasted, I can truly say I never thought it would come to this, never would I doubt you, but the truth kept smacking me in the face, reality, you never stopped to think and you ripped us apart, How could you? Now our time is gone but it's still breaking my heart,’’ Matt screamed into the mic. The guys were running around the stage playing their hearts out, and I can honestly say it was the best show I’d ever been to, even though the guys weren’t signed yet. The person who particularly had my attention at the moment was the tall lanky boy, banging away at his drum kit like a machine. I’m pretty sure Jimmy was still mad about what happened last night, especially after what I did to Fuck Face, but I was hoping tonight would fix that.
Speaking of Fuck Face, I haven’t seen her yet, which is a good sign. I swear if she shows up, Johnny’s getting his balls fed to him. He promised she wouldn’t be here tonight.
I saw Brian wink at Pansy, who was head banging next to me. I suppressed a laugh when her face turned into a tomato.
That’s when I spotted Val, a few people away from us near the front of the small stage. I grabbed Pansy’s arm and dragged her with me towards our dark-haired friend.
‘’HEY VAL!’’ I yelled over the music. She spun around quickly, and when she realized it was us, engulfed us both into hugs.
‘’HEY GUYS!’’ she yelled back, ‘’HOW DO YOU LIKE THE SHOW SO FAR?’’
‘’THEY’RE FUCKING AWESOME!’’ Pansy yelled back, peaking over at Brian. I really should just harness those two together or something.
The guys played a few more songs, ending with one called The Art of Subconscious Illusion. Somewhere in the middle of the song, Val got pulled on stage, and started screaming into the mic. Pansy and I looked at each other with wide eyes, unable to comprehend what she was screaming, but we moshed to it anyway.
Just for her doing that, I was going to buy Val a drink. She’s a fucking awesome person ^-^.
Once their set was over, another band called Hemorrhaging went up. We didn’t pay much attention to them, because at this point the guys had come over to the bar with us, all five of them sweaty as hell.
‘‘You guys were fucking amazing!’’ I yelled, hugging all of them in turn. The last person I came to face with was Jimmy.
Can someone cue the scary music please? No? Anyone? Ugh, fine, be that way then.
I tried to open my mouth to say something, anything that wouldn’t make me look like an idiot since I was just staring at the guy. Thankfully, he spoke first.
‘’Look, I…,’’ he began, rubbing the back of his neck and looking at the ground, ‘’I’m sorry about what happened yesterday, I was out of line, and Kari shouldn’t have gone off like that. You had every right to be mad-‘’
I put a finger up to silence him. ‘’Apology accepted, even though you did nothing wrong. You were just defending your girlfriend. I’m gonna apologize for what I said to you though, I was a bitch and I shouldn’t have brought you into the fight…’’
Jimmy’s blue eyes caught my brown ones in an apologetic look. I felt myself swallow hard, but I didn’t break the gaze. What really got me was the other look that was hidden behind his eyes. This one I couldn’t figure out, as much as I tried. It really bugged me when I couldn’t read someone easily.
The rest of the group was staring at us with anticipation, probably waiting to see if one of us was going to flip our lid again. That was when Jimmy opened his arms for a hug, giving me a small smile. Did I really want to give in to him? Fuck it, yes I did. I wrapped my arms around his torso, him wrapping his around my waist, locking us both into a tight hug.
‘’Guys, can we drink now? PLEEEEAASSSEEEE?!’’ Zacky begged. I pulled out of the hug to look at him; the poor soul was pouting. Actually, I could use a drink too.
‘’Fine, fine, LET’S GET FUCKED UP!’’ I yelled, locking arms with Val and Pansy (much to both of their dismay, for they had been playing tonsil hockey with their selective lovers) and skipping over to the bar.
After ordering a round of shots for everyone, I let myself look over at Jimmy again, who was laughing with Matt and Brian about something.
Something was forming here, and what annoyed me was the fact that I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. Jimmy caught me looking at him and gave me a quick wave before going back into conversation with the guys. I smiled a little bit, taking the shots from the bartender and bringing them over to our table.
Now I was sort of wishing Fuck Face had been here; I’d have loved to see her face when I hugged Jimmy before.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOOOOOOOOT FIVE :D 121 readers, 27 comments, 11 subscribers, we're pretty happy right now, so lets get more? xD sorry for the delay, things have been busy but we'll be updating soon ^-^
-Lexi