Forbidden

Chapter Nine: Fred Weasley and "Detention"

The next day, Fred cornered me in the common room. I shyly looked up at him.
“Hey Fred.”
“October, will you go out with me?” He asked, ignoring my greeting. I smiled.
“Okay…”
“Really?”
“Yeah.” He smiled widely and swung me around in his arms, planting a kiss on my forehead. I giggled. “Crazy ass.”
“But you like me anyways,” He smiled and set me down softly.
“Yeah, I do.” I grinned. “I’ve gotta go though, I don’t want to be late for potions.” I said, then quickly walked out of the common room. Oh. My. God. Stupid, October, stupid! You are in love with your potions master and you are dating your best friend’s older brother! What the hell is wrong with you?! I thought to myself as found my way to the potions class. I walked in and sat down ten minutes early, not caring I was supposed to wait outside. I put my head in my arms. I am so stupid.
“Ms. Potter, may I remind you that you are supposed to wait outside until I let you inside my class?” Asked the silky voice of Severus Snape.
“No. I knew.” I said, voice muffled because I didn’t lift my head.
“Then why, may I ask, are you in here?”
“Because I made a horrible mistake by saying I’d go out with Fred.” I replied, finally lifting my head.
“And that explains this because…”
“Because I can’t face fucking Neville, who was the one that told me Fred wanted to go out with me!” I growled.
“Language, Potter. This really isn’t my problem and nor do I care. Go and wait with everybody else.” He said coldly.
“Jack ass.” I grumbled and stomped outside. Neville looked at me and waved. “Hey Neville.” I groaned.
“Hey October. I heard you said yes to Fred.”
“WHAT?!” That was shouted by five people. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Malfoy, and Pansy Parkinson.
“Thanks, Neville.” I said sarcastically.
“Sorry.” He squeaked.
“What are you thinking?” Harry growled.
“Wow, that’s so cute!” Hermione squealed.
“He’s my brother!” Ron moaned, looking green.
“You’re going out with that blood traitor?” Malfoy spat, disgusted.
“That’s so disgusting!” Parkinson shrieked.
“Hey!! It’s my decision whether or not to date Fred. Malfoy, Parkinson, you can stick your thoughts up your asses for all I care. Yes, Ronald, he is your big brother. Thank you Hermione. And, Harry, I’m thinking what a nice, caring, cute man Fred is. Alright? Now stick your noses outta my business.” I yelled over the protests.

The rest of the day flew by, and my friends and brother soon accepted my decision. It was dinner and I was sitting next to…well…my boyfriend.
“Fred, I have to go to detention. I’ll see you in the common room later?” I asked,slowly getting up. Fred smiled at me.
“Sure thing, Toby.” He replied and kissed my cheek. I blushed and quickly made my way from the hall. I almost wished I had Jack Sparrows compass from Pirates of the Carribean. I liked Fred, I know I do, but I love Snape…and there is very little chance that I might actually be able to act on those feelings. Shaking my head, I quickly made my way through the dungeons. I knocked on Snape’s door.
“Come in.”

For an hour we worked on it, studying how things reacted, what things couldn’t go together, and which things would have the same effect as other things. We got pretty far, since I was pretty adept in potions.
“We will continue this tomorrow. It’s almost curfew.” Snape said after a hour and a half.
“Alright, g’night Professor Snape.”
“Night October.” I froze and so did he.
“That didn’t happen?” I asked.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He replied passively. I nodded and hurried out. He was probably just tired…I thought, trying to make excuses. When I finally got to the portrait, I murmured,
“Abstinence.” I was pulled in by my robes.
“God, October! It’s past curfew.” Fred muttered into my neck as he held me to him.
“Sorry, you know how Snape is though.” I sighed, hugging him back. He pulled back.
“Are you okay, didn’t make you do anything real gross?”
“Nah, he made me organize his potions cupboard. I can’t believe he gave me detention for every Wednesday for two months!” I moaned.
“That really sucks.” Fred agreed.
“Toby and Freddie sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes—“
“Shut up, Dean!” We yelled, grabbing pillows and chucking them at him. He yelped and disappeared back up the staircase. I looked up to see him looking down, and I was suddenly very conscious of how close we were.
“I should go to bed.” I said, but not making a move.
“I should too.” He replied, also not moving. He leaned down a bit more, an inch away from my lips. I leaned up and captured his. His hands flew to my waist and mine to his shoulders to keep my tiptoes steady. He backed me up against the wall, bracing me against it so I wasn’t balancing anymore. I ran my hands through his silky hair and my eyes shut. His hands ran up and down my sides under the shirt I was wearing. His tongue flicked across my lips and I opened my mouth and moaned as his pelvis thrust into mine. I ground my hips against his, feeling his member through our jeans. I broke the kiss to breath and Fred attacked my neck. I gasped as he hit my spot.
“Fred.” I groaned, nibbling his ear as his hands moved to my ass. I suddenly realized something—I was only thirteen and I was heavily kissing my best friends older brother who I agreed to be in a relationship with. “Fred, stop.” I whispered. He pulled away slowly.
“October? Are you okay?” He murmured, setting me on the ground carefully.
“I’m not ready for all that.” I muttered, looking at my shoes. He tilted my head up and gave me a short, sweet kiss.
“That’s alright, October. You can always tell me to stop when you’re uncomfortable.” He replied.
“Thanks Fred, you’re the best.” I smiled. He grinned.
“Thanks. Now, go get some sleep.” I nodded and walked towards the girls staircase, but Fred caught my hand and pulled me in for one last kiss. “Goodnight, Toby.”
“Good night, Fred. Pleasant dreams.” I said softly, before rushing up to my dorm. When I burst in Hermione was hounding me in an instant.
“Ohmygod! Toby! Where’ve you been?!”
“I got to the common room like, five after curfew. Fred held me up though.” I blushed, changing into a pair of booty shorts and a white tank top.
“Alright, I’m going to leave you alone now…but before I do, TOBY LOVES FRED, TOBY LOVES FRED!” She taunted, bursting out laughing.
“I do not! God, Hermione.” I growled, stomping over to my bed and climbing in.
“I’m sorry, October. I was only teasing.”
“I know…it’s just, I love someone else, but I really like Fred.” I moaned into my pillow.
“Oh…you’ll figure it out, though. I just hope no one gets too badly hurt.” Hermione whispered before climbing into her own bed. I sighed and closed my eyes, drifting into a fitful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, it's been a while and it's not super long, but i wanted to get it out for y'all! Hope you liked it! Message.Subscribe.Love!