Status: starting up again. updates may be slow.

I Know You Are, But What Am I?

Loose Lips Sink Ships

Bored, stoned, sitting in your basement all alone
'Cause your little conversation's got around
And look at what we all found out
Lookie here we all found out

That you have got a set of loose lips
Twisting stories all because you're jealous
Now I know exactly what you're all about
And this is what you're all about

Girl, you're such a backstabber
Oh girl, you're such a shit talker
And everybody knows it
And everybody knows it


Monday, April 18th, 2009
I took the lens off of my camera as the band that was playing onstage began to pack up their gear and remove it from the stage to make room for the next band.
Over the past day and a half, I had taken to walking around the venue just snapping pictures of bands that looked interesting. It was the second day of Warped Tour and I was already starting to feel the monotony of it all.
I packed the camera up and walked over to the merch tents where Kassi and Josh were hanging out with Enter Shikari. On my way over, a girl that was wearing barely anything while large peroxide blonde hair almost ran into me.
“Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to.”
She looked me up and down. A look of acknowledgement flashed in her eyes. She sniggered and moved past me without saying a word.
“Bitch…” I mumbled as I saw Kassi waving me over to the shade of the tent.
I forced a smile onto my face as I approached the group.
“Hiya! I thought you were going to check out one of our sets. Liar liar…” Chris said as he stood and gave me a hug.
“I thought I promised to see you later? Well, lookie here, I am seeing you and it is later,” I smiled as I returned the hug.
Rob waved to me from his seat.
I looked around at them. All of the Englishmen were red as lobsters already.
“Wow, been spending some time in the sun, boys?” I questioned with a giggle.
“Shut up will you?” The guy sitting on the table, who I was pretty sure was Rou if I remembered correctly, laughed as he looked me up and down. Chris slapped the back of his head and the entire group erupted in laughter, even me.
I didn’t miss the look he gave me, though. It was a look as if he knew something I didn’t.
Josh, Chris and Kassi all went back to the conversation they were having before and Rob leant back in his chair and closed his eyes. The fourth member of the band, whose name I could not remember for the life of me, was absent and I was unsure what to do. I looked up and Rou was now smirking at me.
I placed myself next to him, leaning against the table.
“Mr. Rou, what do you know that I don’t?”
I decided to not bother with beating around the bush. I was in a non-bullshit mood.
“Oh. Well, I think you do know what I know. You just don’t know that I know.”
My brow furrowed. He was trying to confuse me. But I had a feeling this entire thing had to do with a certain Mexican.
I looked past him, out into the swarm of kids that was called Warped and gave up trying to hide it all.
“So who told you? And more importantly, what did they tell you?” I lowered my voice to be sure that the others didn’t here.
He laughed. I couldn’t believe it. He laughed.
“What’s so funny?”
“You haven’t noticed, have you?” He asked. I looked at him as if he were crazy. “Even just sitting here with you for five minutes, I’ve noticed the looks everyone is giving you. You got the sympathetic one from Kassi, the confused one from Josh, the ‘I-don’t-care-what-you-did’ look from Chris. Rob, well, he gave you a look of approval. Me? I gave you the knowing look. But it’s not just us. I saw you run into the blonde up there. And the looks you got as you walked past the other booths. I noticed them too.”
Rou was more observant than anyone I had met before and I was left speechless. As he said the words, it was like a movie replaying in my mind. I could see he was right.
Wait, does that mean that everyone on this entire fucking tour knows?!
I started panicking as I looked back to Rou. The question was evident on my face. Now he was the one that was looking at me sympathetically. He nodded.
Fuck.
I moved myself away from the table and picked up my bags. I was on the verge of tears because I was so angry.
I looked back at Rou and the moisture from my eyes disappeared. I smiled. It wasn’t a nice smile, though.
There it was again, another look of acknowledgment. This one looked more approving than the blonde’s though. He knew that I would get my own back.

I stormed through the buses until I found the one with the moustache on the front.
I banged my fist against the door so much that it began to feel numb.
“Alright, alright, I’m getting there, shut up!”
Jaime answered the door with a slightly annoyed look on his face. Huh, who knew Jaime could be annoyed?
He smiled as soon as he realised who it was. The smile slowly slipped from his face as my expression registered in his mind.
“Where the fuck is he?” I said in a surprisingly calm tone.
“Uhh. He’s in the back. Pretty sure he is watching Harry Potter or something,” Jaime mumbled as he scratched his head.
That stumped me for a moment. He was a Harry Potter fan? Fuck. Why was he such a prick?
“Alone?”
“Yeah, Tony and Vic are on the Emarosa bus and I hate Harry Potter,” he smiled as he said the last bit.
It was hard not to smile when he did, his moods were just so infectious. I allowed a small smile to reach my face and mumbled a thanks to him as he moved to the side to let me on the bus.
“Uhh, AJ, should I leave?”
I frowned. “Probably.”
He grabbed a can of Monster and slipped on some flip flops and left the bus.
I put my bags down on the table near the kitchen. I moved to the back room and stopped at the closed door. Should I knock or just barge in?
I decided knocking was too nice for the mood I was in.
I pushed the door open roughly and let it swing and hit the wall. Mike sat up and fumbled for the remote, quickly pausing the movie, which was Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
He looked up at me and a sneer travelled across his features.
“What the fuck do you want? Please tell me I don’t have to put up with you interviewing us again.”
“Fuck you.”
“Oh, harsh, I think you just broke my heart, baby,” he laughed.
I moved towards him and slapped him across the face. “Don’t you dare fucking call me baby.”
“You know what? This is get really old. I’m bored, so fuck off.” He stood up and tried to intimidate me by standing over me.
I brought my hand back to slap him again but this time, he caught it. I noticed the obvious closeness. I could feel his hot breath against my skin. Mountain Dew. Of course.
I looked up at his lips just as he smirked.
“Oh baby girl, I’m not your type.”
“I thought I told you not to call me baby?” I said through my teeth as I grabbed his chin.
“Fine, whatever you want.”
I quickly reached up to connect my lips to his. I pushed him back onto the couch, breaking the kiss as I kicked off my shoes and pulled my shirt over my head. I straddled his lap as I attached my mouth to his neck.
Aren’t I meant to be angry at him?
The thought only lasted a moment. As soon as it ran through my mind, I got distracted by Mike’s hands sliding up my skirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh. So I have finally updated. I got bored and tried to read some stuff and it was all annoying me and I missed this story. So I decided to start writing again.
The reason I haven’t written at all in the past whatever is because I just started to hate writing because of school. But I have left now. And I miss writing. So, here I am.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Hopefully, I will have another one out soon. I am so not making any promises, though. :)
Comments would be greatly appreciated.