Moonlight and Red Wine

Nightmare

Ok, so I lied, I couldn't tell Edward something no one knew so I just told him about feeding vampires.

"How does it work?" He asked as he started at me intently.
"Feeding vampires?" I shrugged, "Humans are willing to feed them. They just trust them which they probably shouldn't. The freshie or human donor lets the vampire get enough blood from their arm and well, that's about it."
"It doesn't hurt?"
"It does," I nodded, "But the pain is only temporary."
"Why?" He questioned as I shrugged.
"I don't know," I shifted as I sat on the edge of my bed, "So tell what Alice meant."
"You won't rest til you know, will you?" He smirked.
"Nope, sorry."
"Alice," Edward sighed as he played with his fingers, "Can see into the future."
"Like a psychic?"
"In way," He nodded, "But her visions are subjectable."
"Meaning they can change?"
"Exactly."
"And she saw-" I drew out.
"She seen you as one of us," He kept his face serious as I took it in, "She doesn't know how or when or even why but that's what she seen."
"I see," I nodded as it got silent.
"Deegan-"
My phone rang as I looked down to see Willow's number, "Will you excuse me? I really need to take this."
"No problem," He nodded as he stood up, leaving the room to give me some privacy.

"Will?" I whispered hoping that Edward wasn't listening in.
"Hey, I found out more information on your half-ey."
"Could you not refer to it as that?" I closed my eyes feeling a bit of resentment.
"Ok," She drew out.
"So?"
"Well I found out that normally the human would die after child birth since it would be way too much for a person to deal with."
"But?"
"The woman would still die if they aren't changed into a vampire or unless they were involved in black magic."
"Black magic?"
"The most evil kind of black magic."
"There are levels?" I questioned raising an eyebrow even though she couldn't see.
"Yeah," She went on, "There are so many different things-"
"Willow, as much as I'd love to hear your explaination, I'm tired. I need some rest."
"Ok," She sighed as I yawned.
"If you hear anything I should know about, let me know, ok?"
"I will."
"Thanks."

I hung up the phone shortly after then found myself just passed out on the bed. Today was just an exhausting day that I didn't even change out of my clothes. I just crashed into the bed to fall into a what I thought what be a peaceful sleep.

But my mind had other plans for me.

I couldn't help but toss and turn as the visions in front of my eyes. There was a blond woman, one I knew all too well. She followed me, chased me down. I was chained to something and she kept torturing me.

"No!" I tossed in my sleep unaware that my moves were violent and I was screaming out in agony as I moved.

"Deegan?" Alice asked as she sat next to me but my eyes were shut tightly as I let out another scream.

"Stop!"

"Deegan, wake up," Alice shook me as my breathing was becoming heavy, "Carlisle!"

As she called for him, everyone else rushed in to see me tossing and turning as well as screaming. I could hear my name but I couldn't get out of the state.

Carlisle soon sat next to me as he touched my arm lightly as I sat up with a jolt, eyes blacker than night as I came back to the real world. I threw my arms around him as I tried to stop the racing in my heart and steady my breathing.

"It's ok," Carlisle rubbed my back, "You're ok now."

"It was so real," I caught my breath as I noticed everyone was looking me, "But she's dead, she can't come back."
"Who's dead?" Carlisle asked as I broke away from him.
"Harmony," I ran a hand through my hair, "She was after me. Wanted me dead."
"It was just a dream," He smiled lightly at me as I tried to shake the images out.
"It just, it felt so real," I calmed down as my pulse slowly went back to normal.
"Some dreams do," He smiled as he ran a cold hand against my cheek, "You get some sleep, ok?"

I nodded as he gave me a faint smile then walked towards the door. He stopped by the door way in which I was being watched by Emmett and Jasper.

"Emmett, watch her tonight," I heard Carlisle whisper as I looked at Alice, Rosalie, Esme, and Edward.

"Are you ok?" Alice asked as I nodded.
"I guess."
"You scared me," She smiled lightly, "You looked like you were being attacked."
"It felt like torture," I sighed as I looked at them, "I'm sorry for waking you."
"You didn't," Esme smiled, "We don't sleep."
"Oh," I nodded, "Um-"
"Who's Harmony?" Edward asked as Rosalie shot him a glance from her spot on the side of me.
"A bad vampire," I looked at him as I didn't want to talk about it, "Can we talk about this in the morning?"
"Of course, sweetie," Esme smiled as she stood up, "Come on, let's give the girl some rest."
"Emmett will be here if you need anything," Rosalie smiled as I faintly returned one back.
"Thanks."

I watched them all leave as Edward gave me one last long look before walking off. I sighed as my head hit the pillow then Emmett took a seat in the chair across from my bed.

"What?"
"There's no way I'm going back to sleep now," I turned my head to look at him as he smirked.
"At least your eyes aren't black anymore."
"What?" I questioned as he nodded.
"They looked like two big jet black pools."
"Oh."
"Oh what?"
"It's nothing," I shook my head as I rubbed my eyes, "What color are they now?"
"Gold," He smiled in the dark, "They fit you."
"Thanks," I lightly smiled, "Emmett?"
"Yeah?"
"She's coming back for me," I whispered.
"Who?"
"Harmony. She said she would and she is."
"It was just a dream," He tried to reason as I looked at the ceiling.
"No it wasn't. It was a warning."
"Get some rest," He mentioned quietly as I went silent.

The rest of the night, I couldn't sleep. I just watched the ceiling, careful not to look at Emmett so he didn't think I was awake. Although I think he knew but he didn't say anything. By time the sun started to shine, I got up to get dressed.

Bella had invited me to come to this beach La Push in which she just wanted me to meet some people which I didn't really want to do but she insisted.