Status: COMPLETE

Moving On . . . .

Day 10 -The Last Chapter

It was already 12:00. I was crying now, I looked stupid. I was alone; crying; looking for my best friend. I tried calling him, but he must have shut his phone off. Then I called his house, they told me he wasn't home. I called my house to tell my mom and dad, that I was "staying with Joey for the night." I looked everywhere. I couldn't find him. His car was still parked on the side. Even though I tried to stop the tears from falling they just couldn't stop. I looked like a lost child looking for her mommy. I feel stupid.

"Joey!" I shouted, crying. "Please! I'm sorry!"

I was about in the park right now. My feet were tired, I've been walking for 2 hours- non stop. I sat down on the bench where me and Joey always sat after jogging. I wish Shane wasn't there. Then everything would've been great. Why is that everything has to suck in my life? Joey was the only who made me happy but she just had to be in the way!

I pulled my knees to my chest. I feel so cold, I forgot to wear a hoodie. I let my forehead hit my knees and stayed still on that position. I was tired and felt really sleepy. I just wanted Joey to be with me tonight. As my eyelids felt heavy, I was about to close them when some one put a hoodie around me, I felt warm.

I looked up and saw Joey in front of me. His eyes were red and his face was tear stained. The only time I saw Joey crying like this when his parents almost got divorced. My heart always sank when I see Joey like this.

Tears once more came down my face. I stood up.

"I'm sorry Joey. It wasn't what it looked like. I pushed her away. I'm sorry." I said looking down at my shoes.

He puts his arms around me. I could feel tears wetting my hair.

"It's okay Ellie. I know, I just over reacted. I was shocked and hurt because I thought you were getting back together when you already told me that you loved me." He said sobbing.

"I would never leave you Joey, after all you've given me. You've loved me all these years. It's just right of me to love you back." I said.

We both let go of the hug. He smiles at me; I smile back.

"If you think that we should love each other, then I think its just right we get married." Joey said excited.

"Are you insane! I'm only 17! You're only 17! Were too young!" I said in shock.

"I was joking." He said with a grin.

"Psh! I know you want to marry me!" I teased him.

"Yeah, I do. But not now. I know you're not ready yet. But when you are ready, I'm telling my mom." He said laughingly.

"Why your mom?" I asked confused.

"Well, she's been waiting for me to make a move on you. Finally I did."

"Oh."

"You wanna go home?" He asked.

"Only when you'll let me at your house tonight." I said.

"Fine." He said pretending it annoyed him.

As we started walking he takes my hand and I came close to him and lean my head on his arm as we walk. He kissed my temple once in while.

"Joey, I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you too, Ellie." He said as he lets go of my hand and puts his arm around my waist securely.

Now I felt safe as ever. I was in the arms of some I love and who loves me truly back. This heart won't get holes anymore, I had my Joey now to heal it all my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
Hope you liked it.
Thanks for subscribing!

Just let me tell you, once you found that guy that was meant for you then that heart won't be breaking anymore! :]