Status: COMPLETE

Moving On . . . .

This about Ellie Johnson who just came out of a relationship. She's trying really hard to move on and forget about Shane. They were together for 1 year and 6 months, and Shane was her first relationship.

Joey her best friend promised he'll help her move on and forget about Shane in just ten days. Ellie doesn't think that Joey will succeed, the hole that Shane made was just too big to be repaired in just ten days.

But Ellie doesn't know, that in those ten days surprises and secrets will reveal. With the right person on the job that whole will be repaired in ten days. After Joey's done repairing it, she won't have any holes that's going to make that smile go away in a life time.
  1. Making the promise
    "Ellie, let me promise you that I can help you move on in just ten days. Starting tomorrow."
  2. Day 1
    "I know, you just have to let everything out. Cry it all out, I won't go anywhere. I will stay right here with you till you calm down."
  3. Day 2
    I smiled to myself, I was lucky to have Joey. I don't know what I'd do if I'd lost Joey. He meant everything to me now.
  4. Day 3
    "Night Ellie." He said. "I love you..." He muttered.
  5. Day 4
    He suddenly sings smother me, we danced till he finished the whole song.
  6. Day 5
    "Ellie, do you know we like 'kissed?' "
  7. Day 6
    PART ONE!
  8. Day 6
    PART 2 "One more time to say I love you always and keeping faith letting love find a way"
  9. Day 7
    "I'll have the tomato soup with crackers. And for desert I want Ellie hugs." He said pretending holding a menu.
  10. Day 8
    "I took piano because you wanted a husband who could play the piano."
  11. Day 9
    Part ONE! "Look, I know it's 22 and all. Just trust me and come with me later."
  12. Day 9
    PART 2 "If you know that, then you knew all along that I've been in love with you since 7th grade."
  13. Day 10 -The Last Chapter
    "If you think that we should love each other, then I think its just right we get married." Joey said excited.