Status: Be patient.

Lie to me

You Suck.

We sat on the bathroom floor at 3am. My hands in my knotty hair and Derek sitting beside me. I think I might like him, now that I think about it. But - he's been such a good friend to me. And If he even found out I liked him..... that would be the end of it. That's when I felt it.. the pain in my stomach again. I leaned my head back against the wall and groaned. I could see Derek look at me out of the corner of my eye. What should I say to him, he hasn't talked to me since right before I ran to the bathroom and puked.
"You can go home, you know. You don't have to stay" I said with a flat tone. "It doesn't even matter."
"Yes. It does matter." And that was all he said for the rest of the night. He fell asleep right there on my bathroom floor.

I woke up the next morning with my head still leaning up against the wall, and Derek laying down with his head in my lap. That's when I remembered.... he asked out Anne. The one and only, queen bitch. God, did I ever hate her. But the thing is, me and her used to be best friends, back in grade 2. Then she got rich and popular back in grade 6 and I guess you get the point. Derek knew that though, he knew how I felt about her. I swiftly pushed his head off my lap and stood up.
"Okay, wow. I'm awaaake! Thanks for that." He said as he rubbed his head. Without looking back, I walked into my room and walked straight to my closet. I grabbed plain skinny jeans and a tank and started to take off my pjs. Derek walked in at that point, and no - he hasn't seen me in just my underwear and bra, but at that moment, I didn't care. It's not like I meant anything more to him then maybe a little sister. "Uh, I - um. Okay." He said while trying not to check me out. I managed to get dressed without looking at him once, and walked downstairs.

Since Derek was 17 and had his licence, he drove us to school. He continued to look at me with a worried look on his face, but we both sat in silence. He parked the car, but I stayed sitting down. I really didn't want to go to school, maybe I could just walk back home. That's when I saw Anne and her friends walking towards Derek's car. He looked over at me, but got out of the car. I then got out and started walking in the opposite direction of the school.. home.
"Haha. Poor Tara, can't even stand the site of her crush having a real girlfriend. You gotta tummy ache, Tara? Boo hoo." She said with the joining laugh of her 'posse'. I stopped for a second then turned around and walked straight up to her. I was taller then her so I looked like the superior person in this. But in reality, she was bang on.. and that hurt. Once I was in front of her, I slapped her. Right across the face, hard. I didn't even look at Derek as I turned back around and walked home.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE tell me if you like it! (:
This was originally a dream of mine, and I'm attempting to make it into a story.
I hope I'm doing a good job at it!
The ending is really good, that's all I can say.
C O M M E N T & S U B S C R I B E