Status: Be patient.

Lie to me

Yep, great Idea.

Once I got home, I knew what I needed to do. Derek has always said to me, 'All these guys at our school aren't good enough for you. Don't worry about dating, you're not really missing out' And now that I think of it.. how selfish! He's going out with fricken ANNE, and I'm not aloud to date? Well, you know what.. that's my plan.. I'm going to get a boyfriend. I knew exactly who I could date as well. Tony Cook. He's a total player, but he's asked me out so many times.. I might as well. So that night, I was going to call him...

"Hello?"
"Tony? Heey! It's Tara." I said over the phone.
"haha, Tara? Hey. How's it going?" He replied with I presume, a smirk.
"It's going good. I was thinking, Is that date offer still open?" I replied. The line was silent for a few seconds.
"uh.. Deffinately! This Saturday, I'll text you on the details." He said, sounding surprised.
"Sounds good, I'll see you tomorrow at school." I said with a smile.

The next day at school, I tried to ignore Derek as much as possible.. but we have pretty much every class together.. the teachers thought we worked 'well' together.
"I called you last night." I heard Derek say behind me. I turned around in my seat and saw his eyes looking deeply into mine. He looked slightly sad. As if I made him upset for some reason.
"Tara! Hey gorgeous. We still on for Saturday?" I heard Tony say. I looked at Derek, to see what he would say.. but he just sat there, staring at me with his mouth slightly hanging open. I looked over at Tony.
"Definitely."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it was short, I'm going to write more, I just wanted to get that part out of the way.
C O M M E N T & S U B S C R I B E