Status: Be patient.

Lie to me

Do what you want

It's been about 2 weeks since I told Tony that I would go out with him. We've gone out on a bunch of dates, and gone to a few parties. Every single time though, we end up in the backseat of his car, making out. It makes me uncomfortable most of the time, so i'll always lie and say my curfew is 10, well in honesty it's 12. Today was Friday - and I had a date with him tonight.

As I walked into school, I saw Derek leaning up against my locker. He stood up right as he noticed me. We haven't hung out as much now that we're both going out with people that the other person doesn't like.
"Hey. Can I talk to you?" He said in a quiet voice. All I could do was nod. I mean, sure, I still had feelings for him. But - like I said, I'm like a little sister to him.
He took my hand and I followed him to the janitors closet. I was late for school, as usual, so no one was in the hallway. Once we got inside and closed the door, we both realized how close a little room could make us. "I'm sorry.. for going out with Anne." Oh perfect, this topic again. "But, did you really have to go out with Tony? He's not good for you, Tara. You know that!" He said as his voice started to rise. "No one at this school is good enough for you." He said, his voice quiet again. Since are bodies were being pushed together, I could feel his heartbeat quicken. I put my hand on his face and he closed his eyes and breathed deeply. He moved his face so that his lips were touching my hand. He then put his hand on mine, and kissed my hand lightly. I could feel my eyes close and I brought my hand down and hugged him. He meant so much to me. I just wish he would finally realize that I would be so much better for him then Anne is.

After school, me and Tony went straight to his house. Once we got inside he grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs to his room. I was getting nervous. We had only gone out on 5 dates. Did this one mean something more? I mean we had only made out, and the occasional grabbing of areas that I don't feel like discussing. As we finally reached his room he closed the door and turned to me. He then pulled off his shirt and started fiercely kissing me. Not the passionate kind of kissing, it was the kind of kissing where you're trying to tell someone who's in charge. It was the same kind of kissing that happened a year and a half ago.. when Derek came and saved me. But now it was just me and a horny teenager. I didn't know what to do, so I let him have it his way. He wasn't really going to go any further then kissing now.. was he? Was this our 'date'? He then guided me towards his bed and laid me down as he took off him pants in one swift movement. I just sat there. Not doing anything.. not kissing back, not pushing him away.. just sitting there. Waiting for Derek to come and save me.