Status: Be patient.

Lie to me

Just one kiss...

The next morning, I looked down to see Derek's arms still wrapped around my waist. I smiled to myself once I realized it was a Saturday. No school. Thank god. I slowly turned around and looked at Derek's still sleeping face. I really wish that one day, he'll realize that I need him.

-----DEREK'S POV-----

I felt Tara slowly turn in my arms. I wanted so badly to just look into her eyes and be happy. The only thing standing in the way of that was Anne. I mean, I don't like her.. and that may sound mean, but I wasn't actually dating her. You see, Anne's dad is my dad's boss. My family doesn't really have that much money and Anne said that if I didn't pretend to go out with her, my dad would be fired. I can't let that happen. All I want though, is to be with Tara. She means the world to me. I need her in my life, I love her with all my heart. I just wish she knew that.

I slowly opened my eyes to see her hazel eyes staring back at me.
"It's Saturday." Is all she had to say to put a smile on my face. At that moment though, I felt the urge to kiss her, I almost did too. I don't want to hurt her though. I really don't. My smile started to fade as I studied the situation, my arms wrapped tightly around her waist, our faces only inches apart, both of us only in our underwear.. God. I wanted this to be reality so bad. I have a tendency to sleep walk, and when I do - I say what's really on my mind. Am I ever glad today wasn't one of those days. I leaned my forehead against hers, and watched as she closed her eyes tightly, as if she wanted this to stay in her memory forever. My lips started to move towards hers, All I had to do was move less then a centimeter and our lips would be touching. And that's when it happened. My mind took over and I leaned in. I placed my lips against hers with so much passion, I was worried I may have scared her. Within seconds, though, she came back with as much passion as me. My arms tightened around her waist, and her hands found her way to each side of my face. This wasn't a good thing, but the situation only made me want her so much more. I ended up on top of her moving my lips perfectly with hers. I started to nuzzle her neck and she groaned lightly. I leaned back and stared into her eyes. Her eyes showed wanting, and desperation. I felt special when I was with her, I knew I was the only guy she wanted. I could tell by the look she gave me, the look as if she was telling me she couldn't live one day without me. I liked that look.
♠ ♠ ♠
C O M M E N T & S U B S C R I B E