Malcolm in the Middle Love Story

Malcolm in the Middle Love Story: Chapter 07

You ate supper, and then went to your room to find something to wear. During the time you were thinking about what you should wear, the only thing you could think was *Wear something that Reese would like*

*

Okay, he’d like pretty much anything you wore. You laugh and walk to the boys room, you had everything you needed for the party. As soon as you walked into the room Malcolm and Reese just stared at you.

*

I smiled and said “Im Ready to go.” Malcolm looks at the clock and says, “its only 6:45.” I nod and say “So.” Reese looks at you and says “You look great.” I smile.

*

Mission Accomplished, I jump on Reese’s bed, and stare at the roof. I jump up and say “Oh my gosh, 6:45 we should maybe get going.” They nod and say “Yea, maybe we should.”

*

I grab Reese’s hand and you walk out to the living room, Lois the looks at you and says “Where are you guys going?” I smile and say “The party, you know.” She looks at you and says “Your not going.”

*

I look down, “Why not?” She looks at you and says “Ida, is in the hospital.” I shake my head, I walk to my room. I sit on my bed head hung low, trying to control the anger.

*

You were mad, you wanted to go out have fun, get rid of all the worries of school. But you weren’t going now. *Ida is in the hospital? What’s wrong with her? What did she just randomly get sick or something? God.*

*

Okay so maybe being rude about someone going into the hospital wasn’t the best Idea, but please. Its Ida, one day she’s sick the next she’s like ugh.

*

You opened the drawer and pulled out a gossip magazine, you thought those things were hilarious. Someone knocks on the door, “Come in.” Dewey opens the door and walks in.

*

I smile at him and say “Hey Dewey wats up?” He sits down beside you on your bed and say “Nothing, I just need advice from a girl.” I laugh and say “Okay, what do you want advice on.”

*

He blushes and says “What do I do to get a girl to like me?” I smile at him. “Well, maybe start by getting to know her, See how she feels about you, you know.” He nods, “Well you know Dewey, girls should like you for who you are.”

*

He looks at you, gives a weird look and then laughs. I smile at him and say “Seriously.” He laughs and then says “Well Reese, wants to see you.” I smile and hug him. “Thanks Dewey, If you ever need someone to talk to ill be here.”

*

I smile and walk out of my room, Reese and Malcolm where in there room, Reese looks at you and says “Where gonna sneak out to the party.” I smirk, Its time for the bad girl to come out and show its self. I nod in improvement.

*

I run to my room, making sure Lois and Hal don’t see me, they were watching Television. I run back to the boys room and smile.

*

“Lets Go.”