Malcolm in the Middle Love Story

Malcolm in the Middle Love Story: Chapter 08

You, Reese and Malcolm Ran like the Wind. It was fun breaking the rules, you might do it more often. You look at Reese, he was laughing. I started to laugh too.

*

It was funny, Three kids sneaking away from home, just to go to a party, when there Grandma is in the hospital.

*

You guys turned a corner, you could hear blasting music. I smiled huge, this was great, the house was amazing. This party was going to rockin.

*

You guys ran through the crowd of people dancing in the front yard, you knocked on the front door, some random person opened the door. I smiled and walked in, you guys put your coats in this huge room. It was pimp’n.

*

I smiled at Reese and grabbed his hand, you and him go dance out on the front lawn. It was fun, people dancing drinking punch, well at least you thought.

*

I smiled at Reese, “want something to drink.” He nods, you and him go into the house, grab some “punch” and head to the backyard. I yelp as I see the pool, I smile at him. He smirks, then whispers in your ear “Lets push Malcolm in the pool.”

*

I laugh and nod, we walk over to where Malcolm was, he was standing there, having no fun at all. I shake my head in disgust, Reese taps his foot once,twice,three times. We then push Malcolm in the pool, you and Reese burst out laughing.

*

Malcolm resurfaces, and yells “What was that for?” Me and Reese trying to catch our breath, I smile at Malcolm, grab Reese’s hand and jump in.

*

Its not like you were the only people in the pool, there were a bunch of people. Then again this pool was huge, i resurface, Reese was staring at you contently. I smile and then wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

*

He kisses back, he pulls away I look at him straight in the eyes and say “This was so worth sneaking out for.” Reese laughs. I kiss him again arms still wrapped around his neck.

*

I pull away and swim to the edge and get out, I laugh, it was freezing. I then jump back in again and swim around.

*

After a while you get out and, walk over to the table and get yourself a glass of “punch”. The “punch” was delicious, and before you knew it you were Drunk!

*

Reese shakes his head as him and Malcolm support you, making your way home. “How are we gonna get her inside? Moms gonna figure out, and where gonna be in deep doggy doo doo.

*

Malcolm climbed through the floor boards first, then Reese, tried to get you up. It took some effort, but you got up. Dewey, help you guys out when you did ditch, saying that we were sleeping over at a friends house, because of Ida.

*

You because you were drunk kept on saying, stupid things. Lois and Hal were already asleep, you were also very loud at that.

*

Reese was carrying you bridal style, you were laughing hysterically.

*

Maybe Sneaking out, and going to a Party, and getting Drunk wasn’t the best Idea.