Malcolm in the Middle Love Story

Malcolm in the Middle Love Story: Chapter 09

Reese, set you on your bed. You were laughing rolling around. You were gonna wake Lois and Hal, he knew it.

*

Reese turned a fan on to try and block out your loud voice. But nothing could block it out, you were just too loud.

*

Reese was panicking, he didn’t know what to do. Reese could hear footsteps outside your room. He turns Hal, was standing against the door frame, he didn’t look very impressed.

*

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU 2 DOING?” I laugh and get up, I walk over to Hal wobbling, “Well Hal, we we went to a P,Party and had a great time. AND I GOT DRUNK!”

*

Hals eyes went wide, I smirk, trip and fall. Reese helps you up, Hal then says “You two are grounded!” Reese then pipes up “Malcolm was with us too.”

*

Hal nods “You’re All grounded.” Hal then walks back to his room and goes to sleep. You stumble to your bed and get in. Reese walks out of your room, you turn off your lamp and slowly laugh yourself to sleep.

*

You wake up in the morning with a major headache. I look at my alarm clock 9:30. I get up and slowly walk out to the kitchen hand on head, Reese and Malcolm were sitting at the table eating cereal.

*

I look at them and ask “Where’s Lois? Where’s Hal?” Malcolm looks at you and shakes his head, I look at him give him a weird look “What? Why does everyone all of a sudden hate me?”

*

Dewey, walks out of his room and hugs you. I look down at him and say “What? Whats going on someone tell me.” Reese gets up from the table and walks straight past you.

*

I follow him, he lays down on his bed, I sit down, “Reese whats going on? Please tell me.” He shakes his head and sits down.

*

“You better sit down.” I sit down beside him, he grabs my hand and we link fingers. “Your Uncle that had cancer, died this morning.” I look at him wide eyed.

*

“No, No.” Tears form in your eyes. You and your uncle were soo close, you couldn’t get any closer. And his death was just so sudden, you couldn’t believe it.

*

You went into a state of shock. Reese then says “Mom, and Dad are getting you tickets to go to his funeral.” I smile and walk out the room, I walk through the kitchen Malcolm and Dewey stare at you as you walk out the door.

*

So much for being grounded, you couldn’t be grounded at the moment. You take a walk, you go to the park and sit by the tree that you and Reese got together.

*

You sit there, tears in your eyes, you just couldn’t believe it. You sat there for a long long time. Before you knew it the sun was setting. You thought about going back home, but you never seemed to get to that point.

*

You get up, and walk around the park for a bit, and then you decide to come home. Hal’s car was back in its parking spot. You walk through the door.

*

You were embarrassed, you had big puffy eyes you had been crying. Which was something you didn’t usually do.

*

I walk to my room straight to my room, the weird thing was the door was open, you always leave it closed. I walk into my room and sitting in my beanie bag chair in the corner was Francis.

*

My eyes go wide, I shut them and then open them again. Yup, he was here. I shake my head and look at him.

*

“What are you doing here Francis?” He looks at you and gets up. “Oh ic someone has an attitude.” I shake my head. I sit down on my bed and look at him.

*

You hated Francis, he was a jerk, the last time you talked to him was a few months ago. “Francis I’m not in the mood.” He looks at you and says “Obviously.”

*

Francis had said a few things to you, that had stuck with you since then. Whenever you seen him the things that he said popped back in your mind.

*

I walked out of the room, the family was sitting at the table talking about me obviously. “What is Francis doing in my room, you know I hate him.” Hal jumps up.

*

“Francis is in your room?” I look at him “Yea, didn’t you know?” They all shake there head.

*

Francis ended up sitting at the table and before the end of the night he had left to go back to where he came from.