Status: Comments = Fast Updates :)

Perfect Chemistry?

Chapter 19

“How do you know?” I mumbled into his shoulder, as he kept holding me.

“Who cares about that right now. Tell me what happened.” Te took me over to my bed and sat me down. “Did he try something or-”

“God no!”

He held his hands up in defense. “Hey, I’m just making sure.”

I sighed, looking down at my comforter. “You know, I’m not really up to talking right now.”

He was silent, but I didn’t look up. “Okay… Um, we’ll be out here if you need us.” I nodded, keeping my gaze down. He sighed, before getting up and leaving. He stopped suddenly at my door. “Why don’t’ you come out here with us? Just so you aren’t cooped up in here by yourself.” I knew he didn’t want me to be in here by myself today.”

“Okay,” I nodded, following him out.

“So are we ready for practice?” Zacky asked, not noticing I had walked out with Matt.

“Actually, I was thinking we could just watch a movie or something?” Matt said, giving me a side glance.

I shook my head. “No, Matt, you guys need to practice and work on the new album.”

“Why don’t you come to the studio with us?” Zacky suggested.

“That could work,” Matt said, looking at me.

“If you want,” I said, shrugging.

He looked at me, before messing up my hair. “Go get ready, we’ll leave in ten.”

God, my brother is so fucking bi-polar. Just last night he was all pissed off. No he wants to be there for me and take me to the studio with them… Gotta love him, right?

The studio was still new to the guys, but they were loving every part of it. Music is their lives and becoming famous was their dreams. Yes, I used to be angry at Matt for it all, but that’s all in the past now. I’m so proud of them and what they’ve succeeded.

“What do you have so far, Brian?” As Brian went over what he had so far, Jimmy came and sat next to me.

“How’re you holding up, Missy?” He asked softly.

I looked at him, then at my lap. “Like I just broke up with my boyfriend.”

He sighed. “Come here, Panda Bear,” he said, holding his arms open. I crawled into his lap and he wrapped me in a huge hug. “See! All better.” That just made me laugh. “Hehe.”

“Alright, Sullivan, off to the drum kit.”

Jimmy set me back where I was and jumped up. “Aye, aye, Captain!” That man is insane…

I watched the boys for the better part of the day, when Jimmy called out my name. “How’s that practice coming on the drums?” He asked, smirking.

“It’s okay, I guess,” I said, shrugging.

He gave me a blank look. “Uh huh… Get your ass over here.” He stood up from behind his drums and held his sticks out to me.

“It’s crazy that he actually let’s you behind his kit,” Jason said, shaking his head.

“That’s because I’m teaching her, num nuts. Now stop stalling and get your ass over here, Miss,” Jimmy said, pointing to the stool behind the kit. I rolled my eyes and slowly walked over. “Don’t give me any of your sass.” I felt a light tap on my head from his drum stick.

“See what I have to go through in order to sit behind this kit?” I said, giving Jason a look. Everyone laughed at the appalled look on Jimmy’s face. “Jimmy, I was kidding!” I said, laughing.

He looked at me through the corner of his eye. “Well, if it got you to laugh, then it’s worth it. Now! Let’s start this shit.”

For the rest of the afternoon, Jimmy showed me a few new things. He made me repeat the same things over and over again, telling me it was all about repetition. It was to the point where I thought my hands were going to start bleeding and I really wanted to throw a stick at his head. But, if that happened, he would always throw it back and bandage my hands, before telling me to do it all again. He is a drumming god though, so he must know something, right?

“Alright, Kiddy, let’s pack it up,” Johnny said, coming to get me. They had all gone into a band meeting, so I kept practicing. I was so into it now that I didn’t want to stop.

“You know, I think I’m going to stay just a little bit longer,” I said, itching to get back to what I was working on.

“You aren’t going to be able to move your hands,” he said, chuckling.

I shook my head. “I need to get this, I don’t want to stop until I do, or it’s going to drive me crazy.”

“Spoken like a true musician,” he said, giving me a small smile. “I’ll tell the guys to go ahead and go home. I’ll stick around until you’re done.”

“Johnny, you don’t-”

“Don’t worry about it. I still want to fix a few things, so I’ll be down the hall when you’re ready.” He left me to finish torturing myself until I got it correct.

Around then, we finally headed back to Matt’s apartment. It was only Jimmy and Matt hanging out in the living room tonight.

“Hey! Look who finally decided to crawl out form behind the drums,” Matt said as we walked through the door.

“Yeah, that means Jimmy actually has to do some real work no,” Johnny said, grabbing a beer out of the fridge.

“Oh harty-har. Like you do any real work, gnome.”

“Okay, you two, don’t start,” I said, stopping a fight before it could start. They could be like children at times… “I think I’m going to head to bed,” I told them.

“Hey, Ros,” Matt called to me, and I turned around. “I love you.”

I gave him a questioning look. “I love you, too, Matty.” So odd…

When I opened my bedroom door, I realized what his oddness have been about. He was sucking up for what might be ahead. But he should know I wasn’t going to be mad at him for this.

There, sitting on my bed, was Andy. We stared at each other for a few minutes, not wanting to break the peaceful silence.

“What are you doing here, Andy?” I finally asked.

“Can we talk?” He whispered. “Please.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Clothes

Ahh, long night practices... I remember those. Lol.

Updates should be more regular now. At least once or twice a week.