Status: Comments = Fast Updates :)

Perfect Chemistry?

Chapter 7

After I left the bar, I was just walking around. I didn't have anywhere to go, so I just wandered.

I found myself down at the beach soon enough. I sat there for a while, before I heard a bit of a commotion.

"Just leave me alone! I can't believe you!" I knew that voice...

"Babe, come on. Don't be such a prune." My blood boiled at the sound of that voice...

"I don't care what you fucking think of me! I'm done!"

"Dude, there you are. What're you doing down here?" Brian asked, the guys following behind him. I ignored him, and got up to ran to the source of the yelling. "Johnny!"

I didn't look back, I just knew I had to find her.

When I got to the area where the yelling was, it had stopped. I looked around in the dark, and found two bodies in the sand. Light from the full moon helped me see the situation.

"Get the fuck off of her." I growled, pulling the scum bag off of Ros. She crawled back, tears shinning in her eyes.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Harrison growled, trying to swing a punch, but failed. The heavy smell of alcohol filled the air as he collapsed back to the sand.

"What's going on here?" Matt asked, anger in his eyes.

"I was trying to have a good time with my girlfriend, when this idiot came by." Harrison slurred.

Matt glared at him, before looking over at Ros. She was obviously shaking and there was a tear in her dress. "Have you been fucking drinking too?" He hissed at her. She looked away and brought her knees up to her chest.

"Matt-" He cut me off be giving me a death glare.

Before anything else was said, Ros jumped up and started running. "Rosaline!" Matt called after her, before chasing her. We all followed, leaving the scum bag to find his own way home.

Ros kept running down the beach until she cut through and got to the road. She wasn't stopping for anything. And with her stamina, I knew we wouldn't be able to keep up with her.

*Rosaline's P.O.V.*

My feet were stinging, but I pushed my self harder. I just wanted to keep running to get away from everything. But my swollen and bleeding feet prevented me from doing so.

A few minutes after I slowed down, I felt a pair of arms grabbing me around the waist. "Let me go!" I screamed, kicking and struggling.

"There's no use in fighting." Matt growled lowly, putting me in the back of a car, getting in next to me. All the guys were in there. This made me sink back into the seat. "Are you out of your fucking mind. God, Ros! What's wrong with you?!"

I kept silent, wrapping my arms around my waist. He continued to lecture me as I ignored him.

When we got home, I noticed Mom and Dad weren't home, and I sighed in relief. As I went to get out of the car, Matt went to help me, but I pushed past him. It was painful to walk, but I didn't care. I didn't want him touching me.

Not two seconds later, I felt someone pick me up. I looked and saw it was Johnny. Him, I was fine with. I lay my head on his shoulder as he carried me up to my room.

He set me on my bed gently. "Hang on a sec. I'm gonna go get a few things to clean up your feet." He said, kissing my forehead and walking out.

Right after he walked out, the others walked in. I just wanted to curl up into a ball in the corner until they left.

"What do you have to say for yourself, Ros?" Matt asked calmly. After he noticed I wasn't going to answer him, he walked over and forced me to look at him. "Answer me, Ros." He said sternly.

I jerked my face away from his hand and glared at him. "Don't call me that." I hissed.

"What? Your name?"

"That's not my fucking name anymore."

"Then what is?"

"Jen. No one calls me Ros anymore." I mumbled, looking back down at the floor.

He scoffed, shaking his head. "You've changed so much, I don't fucking believe it."

My head snapped back up to look at him. "And you're a real fucking piece of work!"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Johnny walked in, looking around at all of us. You could practically cut the tension. "Leave her alone, Matt." He sighed, before walking over to me.

"Don't tell me what to do, Seward. She's my sister."

"Well you sound like a Neanderthal right now. Don't you think she's had a hard enough night already?"

Matt laughed sarcastically. "Oh, yeah. Real hard night. Harrison must be a big boy."

The tears finally let go from my eyes as I buried my face in my hands. "Way to go, Matthew." Johnny growled. "Come on, Sweetie. It's ok. Don't think about it." He said soothingly, trying to calm me down.

Zack was the one to ask the question. "What really happened tonight?" He asked softly.

I shook my head, standing up and running to the bathroom. I collapsed to the floor, my feet giving out from under me.

"Baby, open the door!" Johnny said, pounding on it.

"Just go away!" I lay on the floor, letting the tiredness flow over me.

*Johnny's P.O.V.*

After we opened the door, we found Ros asleep on the floor. I got her back to her room and changed her, then cleaned up her feet and bandaged them. I made sure she was ok and tucked in, before turning off her light and closing the door behind me.

I got down to the living room, and saw all the guys sitting around. I shook my head and glared at Matt. "You know you just made matters worse, right?"

"What really went on tonight, Johnny?" Zack asked again.

I sighed, sitting down on the couch. "I don't know for sure. But I know Ros wasn't having a good time. I always knew there was something sketchy about that kid, though..."

And if I ever see him again, I'll make sure he doesn't have a reason to have a girlfriend.