Sad, Scary and Dark Stories!

Mummy why did you never listen to me!

“Mummy there’s something under my bed,” the little girl cried out as her mother walked out the door, about to turn out the light.

“There’s nothing under your bed, you’re a big girl now!” the mother said back as she turned out the light, shut the door and walked down the hall way to her room.

Creak, creak!

“Teddy I’m scared,” the little girl said hugging her bear tightly.

“AHHH!!!” she screamed.

“What’s the matter?” her mother yelled as she burst through the door.

“I saw something move, there’s something in my room honest,” she said still hugging teddy close to her heart.

“There is nothing in your room now goes to sleep,” she said turning the light off and walking out the door shutting it behind her once more!

Creak, creak!

“I'm really scared teddy,” she said holding teddy as tight as she could.
Something in the shadows moved up to her slowly.

“It’s only my imagination,” she whispered to teddy as she rocked back and forth.
The creature reached out at her!

Next morning!

The mother walked back into her daughters room only to find a body, covered in blood. The teddy was still clasped tightly by the little girl.
There was a hole in her chest where her heart was supposed to be, it was like something had come and ripped her heart out. That is because something did rip her heart out.
The mother couldn’t take the pain she ran into the bathroom grabbing the straight edge raiser and slitting her throat from ear to ear!

“Why didn’t you listen to me mummy? Why didn’t you believe me? Why didn’t you stay when I needed you near me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmmm ... yes ... saposed to be scary but not reallly ... if you read this please comment!