Status: on hold till Summer some time

Walking into a dream

First day of school part 1

Evalyn's POV

I stood in front of the class. I could feel all of my new classmates beady little eyes on me as I stood in-front of the class as the teacher introduced me.

"Class, this is Evalyn Haner and she will be joining our class" Mr. Walker told the class as he pointed at me.

"Hi" I mumbled quietly and put my head down.

"You can take that empty seat right next to Amanda" Mr. Walker told me as he pointed to the empty seat in the back of the room.

As I walked through the rows of desks to my seat I could hear snippets of what some people were saying.

"I hope she's not another emo freak" said some stupid preppy girl.

"Damn,she's fucking hot" said a, kinda, hot guy.

"I hope I could get her number" when I heard that comment I looked at the person who spoke it and blushed when I say it was a strong looking guy with amazing green eyes looking at me.

After I heard some of the comments I hurriedly went to my seat and sat down.

"Hi, I'm Amanda." Said the girl who I now sit next to in first hour.

"Hi, I'm Evalyn" I said back trying to be nice.

"So, where did you move from" Amanda asked me in a whisper since Mr. Walker started his lecture on cell reproduction.

"I moved here with my mom from Anaheim" I told her, whispering.

"Cool. Why'd you move here then?"

"Because my mom's marring some guy who she's been dating for three years" I told her quietly.

"Oh, you going to change your last name"

"Maybe, but I'm using his last name right now. Haner isn't my real last name, it's Roz" I told her just as the bell rang, signaling that class was over.

"That's cool, oh hey what do you have next hour" Amanda asked as she gathered her things.

"Um, I have art class next, with Mrs. Tree" I said as I looked at my school schedule.

"Cool I have that class next too, want to walk together?" asked Amanda as we left our first hour.

"Sure" I said as I followed her down the many hallways to our second hour.

Today has gone good so far. I have cool teachers and I made a new friend, I'm starting to think it'll be alright going to school here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it came out late, my computer got a virus.

Please leave me a comment.

4 comments till next chapter.