Status: on hold till Summer some time

Walking into a dream

Image

I sat at the kitchen table drinking some fresh orange juice from my glass when my mother came in, a bright smile lit up her whole face.

"Evalyn I have some wonderful news" my mother said as she sat on the counter next to me.

"Let me guess, you got a promotion" I said in a I don't care tone.

"Nope, it's better then that" My mother said then thrusted her left hand into my face and what I saw made me spit out the orange juice that was in my mouth all over the kitchen floor.

"I'm getting merried" Mom said and started to hum happily.

"Your seriosly going to merry that Berry guy? He's like twenty years older then you" I told my mother as I grabbed a washcloth and whiped up the spilt orange juice.

"His name's Brian an he's only six years older then me" my mother told me in a stern voice, "Now you need to start packing, were moving in with him an his son in a few weeks".

I let out a frusterated sigh and got off the floor and walked to my room.

I am so not looking forward to having a new dad or a step-brother.

Declaimer: I do not own the A7X guy's or any of the things I may use in my story. I shall only own my oc's and there personalitys. If anyone has a question about this or any of my other story's, please feel free to message me.

Ring

I'd like to send out a special thank you to MusicMadness for making the banner.