‹ Prequel: Broken Hearted
Status: FINISHED :'(

This Loneliness Is Killing Me

Chapter Twenty Six

“Babe, wake up.” Shaun said quietly as he shook me lightly.

“Go away Shaun, I wanna sleep.” I murmured as I continued to hug my pillow.

“Fine.” He replied, “Sorry Alex, she doesn’t want to wake up and talk to you.” He said over the phone.

There was a short period of silence before Shaun continued talking, “No, she’s not tired or in a pissy mood because she’s knocked up. She’s tired because she’s always tired and hates being woken up before noon.” He explained.

I rolled my eyes and slowly started to wake up.

“No, she actually doesn’t get that morning sickness stuff. Which is awesome because I don’t want to have to watch her barf every single morning.” He laughed.

“Ugh, Shaun, pass me the phone, I’m awake now thanks to you two.”

“She’s awake, and pissed off because you called at eleven. You’re going to get in trouble dude!” Shaun joked before he passed me the phone as I sat up and leaned against the headboard.

“What is so important that you had to wake me up this early in the morning?”

“It’s eleven, first of all, which is not early in the morning, and second of all, I’ve got bad news.” She replied hesitantly.

“What kind of bad news?” I asked, causing Shaun to look at me curiously before he crawled onto the bed next to me.

“It’s about Ashley.” She started.

“It’s always about Ashley.” I pointed.

“I know, but this time it’s different, ‘cause we all know she’s after Shaun, excluding Mason ‘cause he’s blind as shit.” Alex laughed.

“Has she actually said that, or is it still us making assumptions?” I asked as Shaun shoved me lightly.

“Put it on speakerphone, I wanna know what’s going on!” Shaun whined like a little kid as he tugged on my arm.

I stuck up my index finger to signal him to be quiet as Alex continued talking, “She sorta did to me the other day, like the day after you two left.” She replied.

“Alison!” Shaun whined some more.

“Shut up Shaun.” I scolded.

“Is Shaun bothering you?”

“Yes, yes he is! He’s like a little kid.” I complained causing Alex to laugh, “Hold on.” I added as I hit the speakerphone setting.

“There, happy now Shaun?” I asked.

“Very, thank you.” Shaun smiled.

“Alright, continue Alex.” I urged.

“Alright, so again, the whole world knows Ashley’s trying really hard to steal your baby’s daddy, right?”

“Don’t call him that.” I said simultaneously as Shaun told her not to call him that.

“Alright, alright, but anyway she has very much confirmed this accusation to yours truly.” She replied, and judging by her tone of voice you could easily tell she was smiling triumphantly.

“How, what’d she say?” Shaun asked.

“Well, y’know, aside from the very obviously flirting and hanging off of you she was doing whenever she watched you skate, she told me she should’ve listened to Alison all those years ago and should’ve never let you go, because then she’d still have you and you’d most likely still be in love with her and would’ve forgotten all about Alison.”

“Wait, why did she say that, and she doesn’t know that.” Shaun defended.

“Shaun. She had to break up with you, remember?” I stated flatly.

“Ya, but I would’ve woken up sooner or later and dumped her, plus you and Mason and Scotty and everyone else would be pestering me to do so anyway.”

“She said you loved her once upon a time ago and she regrets dumping you, especially since, and I quote, ‘She deserves you, not Alison’.”

“What the fuck? When did she come to this conclusion?” I asked angrily.

“Since she found out that you called off the engagement. She said she would’ve never hurt Shaun like you did and that she would’ve given him another chance, and that you’re an idiot for calling it off because he’d do anything for you, but clearly you wouldn’t so you should just let him go and let Ashley have him.”

“She gave me several chances and warned me this would’ve happened.” Shaun replied blatantly.

“I know that, but she doesn’t, anyway, that’s not that bad news.”

“How is a psycho chick trying to steal my boyfriend not bad news?” I asked skeptically.

“How about a psycho telling the media about, not only your current non-existent marital status, but your current pregnancy too?”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, only got two comments...... >:( Come on guys!!! It's not too hard to comment and say 'I like this, keep it up!' or something along those lines!!!

Anyway, I know this ended rather abruptly, but I didn't know how else to end this chapter lol :P and btw, the story is almost over!! :'(

So, leave this some love by COMMENTING&&SUBSCRIBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH OH OH!!!! AND LOOK!!!