Sequel: For You, I Will
Status: Updates Every Weekend (if not sooner)

Undisclosed Desires

Chapter 13: Morning Drama

“Alex!” The high-pitched, rather obnoxious voice, called upstairs.

Grumbling, I rolled over and buried my head into Seth’s chest. His arm tightened around my waist instinctively.

Silence followed the annoying voice, and I let myself lapse back into sleep.

“ALEX!” Alice shrieked, throwing my door open dramatically. I let out a startled yelp, closely followed by the automatic growl from Seth.

Of course, with the empty threat towards Alice, Jasper appeared in my doorframe, slightly in front of Alice. Seconds later, Edward was behind the both of them, frowning down at Seth. Jacob popped up next to Edward, obviously standing up for Seth.

I flung the covers off myself moodily and snapped,

“For the love of God, does there have to be so much drama?”

Everyone seemed to relax a bit as I shuffled over to my door; I grabbed the handle and motioned for Alice and Jasper to move out of my way.

“It’s eleven already,” Alice explained, refusing to move. “You promised to go shopping with me, remember?”

I groaned, and Jasper chuckled.

“Fine, fine,” I sighed, not feeling like fighting with vampires at the moment. “Let me take a shower first.”

Alice beamed at me before twirling around to skip out of my room. Jasper, Edward and Jacob followed her, leaving Seth and I alone.

Ever since the wolf incident, Seth had been reluctant to leave my side. He’d spent the night, curled up right next to me; he went with me everywhere, and kept watch over me constantly.

“Morning,” I called to him; Seth sat up lazily and rubbed his eyes; he was absolutely adorable. His short, black hair stuck up at all angles, and his gorgeous, light brown eyes glittered in the sunlight. I smiled as he stood up and held open his arms. I walked forward and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his well-muscled chest. He gave me a squeeze as I pulled away.

“So where are we shopping?” Seth asked, tilting his head slightly to the side.

“I’m not making you suffer hours of clothes just to keep me safe,” I said, laughing.

“I wanna come,” he insisted, making puppy dog eyes and batting his lashes. I blushed softly and smiled.

“Well… It’s up to you I guess.”

“Good. I’ll meet you downstairs-“

“Alex?”

I felt my stomach tighten and my blood run cold. My heart seemed to stop as I turned towards my door. Seth tensed up, and he was immediately in between me and the door.

“Seth, please,” Paul asked, his voice calm. He took a few steps inside, but paused when Seth let out a pretty intimidating growl.

“Alex, I need to talk to you.”

I took a shaky breath, and set my face to a glare.

“Why? Here to cuss me out again? Maybe try to kill me this time?”

I saw the inevitable pain on his face when I spat the words at him.

“No. I want- I want to apologize.”

The anger and rage disappeared inside me, replaced by complete and total shock.

“I want to apologize… Alone.”

Seth growled defensively again, but I rested a hand on his shoulder. He spun around, looking confused, and… was that hurt?

“Just let me talk to him for a few minutes,” I coaxed Seth, giving his shoulder a squeeze. Seth growled softly as he turned back to Paul, so I walked around in front of him, my back to Paul.

I placed my hands on his chest and asked,

“Please?”

Seth sighed, and nodded.

“Thank you. Come back in when we’re done.”

Seth nodded again, and bent down to pull me into a hug. I felt him smirking at Paul over my shoulder, and then felt his lips press against my ear.

“If you need me, just ask.”

I nodded, letting go of him. Seth stalked towards the door, shoving past Paul; Paul’s face was void of any emotion.

Seth shut the door behind him, and Paul began to talk.

“Alex, I’m so, so sorry. About everything. Please, Alex, I never meant to act like that around you.”

“Why should I believe you’re sorry? After everything you said to me?”

“Alex…” He said softly, closing the space between us. Before I could speak, Paul had wrapped his arms around me. Instinctively, I hugged him. I didn’t want to, but hey, it was hard to resist.

“Alexis Michelle,” Paul said softly, kissing the top of my head. “I will never, ever hurt you like that again. I swear.”

“Paul…”

“Please, Alex,” he pleaded, pulling away and locking his eyes onto me. “Please just give me another chance?”

I sighed, my heart twisting all different ways. But for some reason, with Paul here, holding me so gently, I couldn’t keep my anger steady. I felt it fade away as I rested my head on Paul’s chest.

“Is that a yes?” He murmured, kissing the side of my head.

“Yeah,” I said softly, giving him a squeeze. “But I’m not kidding, Paul. If you ever do anything like that again… ever loose your temper again, I swear we’re over.”

Paul didn’t hesitate; he tilted my chin up and pressed his lips against mine; the kiss seemed to fix everything wrong between us. Something in my body seemed to know that Paul was made for me. I was destined to be with Paul, and pushing him away had hurt horribly.

But kissing Paul was easy, and hell, I didn’t mind one bit. I pulled away from Paul, and called,

“Seth!”

Immediately, Seth burst into the room, but paused his attack when he saw me smiling. He gave me a small smile, and asked,

“Everything good?”

“Yeah… it’s good.”

“Okay, well then I’m out of here.”

Surprised, I asked,

“Aren’t you gonna go shopping with me?”

“I was, and Paul was taking over my shift. But since I’m guessing you and him want to be together, I’ll cover for him.”

Paul grinned and said,

“Thanks, kid. For everything.” Seth gave another small smile and murmured,

“No prob. You two have fun.”

I smiled at Seth as he disappeared from my room. Paul reached back and shut the door, then turned back to me and pulled me into him. He started kissing me slowly, but with each kiss, his excitement intensified until we were panting. His tongue slid across my lips, and as I parted my mouth, he bit my bottom lip gently.

I let out a soft moan, and felt Paul smirk as he continued to kiss me. He wrapped his arms around my upper thighs and lifted me up onto him; I wound my arms around his neck, and slid my hands through his dark hair. He pulled away from our kiss and pressed his lips to my neck as he lowered himself onto the bed. He laid down on his back and pulled me on top of him, his hands grabbing onto my waist.

He held my waist tightly as he continued to kiss me. His lips trailed from mine, down the line of my jaw and my neck, to my collar bone, finally stopping at the top of my tanktop.

“Paul, wait,” I panted, resting my forehead on his.

“Hmm, baby?” He asked huskily, his lips lingering on my skin.

“I-I don’t know if I want to go all the way…”

“Why not?” Paul asked, pulling away from me to look into my eyes.

“I don’t know… I just… I’d be putting myself out there for you, and I’m just afraid of getting hurt again, Paul. If we had sex, and something happened… I couldn’t handle it Paul. This is a big deal for me, a-and, I don’t want to be hurt.”

“Alex, I will never hurt you again. I swear. I swear with my whole heart that I will never do anything to hurt you like I did.”

I might not have believed him if his eyes didn’t look so pure. Big, beautiful brown eyes looked sincerely up at me; they were like little windows into his soul.

Everything felt right to me; gingerly, I leaned down and gave him a deep kiss. He moaned softly and pulled me closer to him. His hands slid back down to the top of my pajama pants; he slid them easily down my legs and tossed them to the floor. He had my shirt off in a matter of seconds, and I began to undo his jean shorts as he began to kiss my collar bone, making his way down my chest. His hands slid to my back, where he popped the snaps of my bra easily as he slid the straps off my shoulders.

I felt self conscious for just a moment, but that disappeared as Paul murmured,

“You’re so gorgeous, Alex. I love you.”

“I love you too, Paul,” I whispered back, shuddering as he ran his hands down my back again, pulling at the elastic of my booty-short panties. Once those were gone, and I managed to slide his shorts off, Paul flipped me over, and kissed me passionately as I closed my eyes and drowned in a wave of pleasure.

**My POV**

Seth raced along behind Quil and Embry, his thoughts clouded with sadness.

Why did Paul have to imprint on Alex? And why did she have to forgive him so easily?

That’s just how imprints work, Quil thought soothingly, slowing a bit to run beside Seth. Seth gave a small whine and thought back,

Can’t she see how much better I am than him?

She’s his imprint. They’re meant to be together. Embry added. Fights like that won’t separate them forever, Seth. Almost nothing can, except-

That’s enough, Quil interrupted quickly, blocking his thoughts off to Seth as Embry did the same.

Seth came skidding to a halt, his eyes locked on Quil.

What are you hiding? You’ve never hidden anything from me before!

It’s nothing- Quil started, but Seth interrupted him with a snarl. Quil was blocking his thoughts so hard he wasn’t concentrating on anything else.

If it’s nothing, then let me see what you’re thinking!

Seth, just forget it, we need to get back to-

Did Paul do something?

Quil growled and let his mind unlock. All Seth got were images of how sad and lost Paul had been with Alex mad at him. Huffing, Seth shook out his fur.

Why didn’t you just tell me?

We didn’t want to upset you more, Embry said, giving him a small, wolfy smile.

Oh, well… okay then. Don’t we need to patrol the beach? Seth said; he was still a little suspicious, but decided to let it go.

Er, yeah, let’s go. Quil said, casting a swift glance to Embry.

That was close.

The three wolves raced along, chatting pleasantly with one another; Jacob, Jared and Sam were off with their imprints, having a quiet day off.

Anyone up for a break? Quil suggested, settling down at the edge of the forest, covered by the bushes and shade. Embry and Seth settled down beside him, observing the families on the beach.

Seth was lost in his own thoughts, picking out friendly faces he recognized from school, or kids he had met through Bella.

A blonde girl came running past them, followed by a guy holding her hand. Seth rolled his eyes, thinking to the others,

Ew, Paul’s ex Kara just went by.

The second he thought ‘Kara’, Quil and Embry’s thoughts immediately burst open from behind the door they had been keeping shut to Seth; it was completely accidental, but they couldn’t stop it.

Seth’s eyes widened in horror; he watched as Paul had sex with Kara the same night he confronted Alex about going to Port Angeles with him, Quil and Embry.

OH SHIT! Seth, Seth buddy, calm down, okay? Embry thought desperately as he and Quil locked their thoughts away.

Seth’s vision began to blur with red; Paul had cheated on Alex. Paul had lied to Alex, just now. He didn’t love her. He just wanted to use her.

A sickening thought occurred in Seth’s mind; what if Paul convinced Alex to give herself up to him?

Seth leapt to his feet just as Quil and Embry did; he spun around and sprinted as fast as he could back towards the Cullen house.

He was going to kill Paul.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE_MoJo

get.low

emmared FMT

JustinBeiberrr2010

Thanks for the comments guys :D This chapter is for you!

Gah. Sorry, I know. Forever to update… haha. Meh you’re used to it. Anyways, yeah I know this story is going a little faster than my usual writing. If any of you read my Harry Potter story, you know I’m only on Chapter 36, and we’re just now half-way through the story. I don’t want this story to be that long, so yeah.

PLEASE tell me if you like where this story is going. I had a hard time writing this chapter, so I hope it’s good.

Comments?
Kthx :D