Don't Say You Love Me You're Leaving

DSYLMYL - Chapter 1

I ran quickly to the next room and on my way there I bumped into someone
"Oh my gosh,I am so sorry,I-I wasn't looking"

I looked up and to my surprise it was Johnny,Martins band mate.
Johnny I got along really well with,he was one of my closest friends,or he used to be anyways.
"Oh My God,Chelsea?! how the hell have you been, I've missed you!!"
then he trapped me in a bone crushing hug,hugging him back I replied
"Oh,I've been...good I guess. Keeping busy with jobs and such"

"CHELSEA,get in here right now were waiting!!"
Chester yelled at me from the other room

"Welp,it looks like you'd better be going missy!"
Johnny poked my nose and then nodded toward where Chester had just poked his head out from.
"yeah I had,bye Johnny!"
he grabbed me in another bone crushing hug and whispered in my ear
"I really miss you Chels, you should come visit me sometime"

"yeah,we'll plan something "
I smiled at him,I really did miss him,but if Martin would be around I really didn't want to go anywhere.

"Alright,where am I taking pictures Chester?"
"Umm,in there "
"alright,thanks"
I went over to where I had previously plugged in my ipod dock and started blasting whatever came on, It happened to be "you left me" by the maine.
This song was one of my favorites,yet at the same time really reminded me of Martin and i dreaded that.

"Hey guys,I''m Chelsea and I am going to take these fantastic pictures of you boys"
"Hey Chelsea"
they all chorused at the same time

There were several bands I photographed,Nevershoutnever,Hey Monday, and This Century.
I was supposed to have a rocket to the moon,but one of the members got sick so we had to reschedule.
This last band I was doing,was My Favorite Highway.
I later went on to find out that their names were David,Pat,Bobby and Will.
We ended up having such a fun time,near the end of the shoot they decided to just do funny face,jumping on each other,fake punching each other pictures.
They had me laughing so hard I was in tears.
As I was packing up Will came up to me and said
"Hey Chelsea,me and the guys wer wondering if you wanted to hang out with us soon. I mean were in town for a couple weeks before we go on tour and we just had a blast with you today,so would you wanna?"

I contemplated it,I did have fun and they seem like pretty cool guys,so I think I would. It'd be nice to hang out with some new people for a change.
"I think that would be pretty fun, I would love to!"

So we made plans to hang out sometime in the next couple of days and just do whatever we could find at the time.
"Hey Chester,I'm leaving now,see ya tomorrow!"

"Alrighty,by Chelsea'

As I was walking out to my car I thought I heard someone crying,so I looked around and then I spotted someone.
"Excuse me,are you alright?"
the person looked up at me and I gasped when I saw it was Bryan Donahue,the bassist of Boys Like Girls
"Oh My gosh Bryan,what's wrong?!

"Chelsea? is that you?"

I shook my head yes
"Umm,that was Katie's mom.
She was in an accident,and they aren't sure if she is gonna make it"

If I remember correctly Katie, was Bryan's girlfriend.
She had red hair when I met her,but dyed it back to her original brown color shortly before I left.
She was one of the sweetest people ever,she was really shy at first,and hated being the center of attention,but that's just how she is, once you know her though shes crazy and obnoxious most of the time.
They were about 5 years apart,but that didn't matter to them,and it shouldn't matter.
I've known people who were 15 or 20 years apart.
I could tell her and Bryan loved each other,I was sure they were going to get married someday,they were so adorable together.
"Oh Bryan,I am so sorry,is there anything I can do?"
I embraced him in a comforting hug
"Thanks Chels,but I don't think there is.
I don't know what I'll do if I lose her" he said as he got up
"Well,If there is anything you need,here is my new cell number,call or text me and let me know,OK?"

"OK,thanks Chelsea,your great you know that?"

"thanks Bry,I gotta go but I'll see you around"
"OK,Bye Chels"

Man,I feel so sorry for Bryan,he's really torn up over this. I hope she's able to pull through.

I finally made it to my car and started blasting All Time Lows' "Damned If I Do Ya" as I drove home.