Status: pauseee,

Broken Keys

Image Image Image

A prodigyas everyone calls it.

For the piano, yes, but I can sing too.

At age five I had Mozart down. I could play anything my parents had showed me just once, perfectly. Beethoven was soon next, and I could easily recite it. And another pianist, and another, and another. Until I soon could play any piece known to man. By age eight, I was already touring. Places and cities wanted to hear this 'amazing prodigy' at work. I've been to almost every city in America, and many countries in England. The News had done a segment on me, showing the world my talent. And almost instantly every newspaper, TV gossipers, and magazines in the country all wanted to interview such a "young musical genius." And as the years passed, I got even better and better, practicing four hours a day because of my mother, signing any piece of paper, napkin, article of clothing, and sometimes the occasion body part that was shoved in my face. I did every interview, answered every question. I met with many celebrities, and sometimes played a show for them. I met the President after putting on a show for him and his family. I've done it all. You name it, I've done it.

A prodigy.

A musical genius.


That's what they call me.