Status: pretty please comment :D

Take Me Down to Bat Country, My Synyster Queen

Hot Topic and a Fight

Image

~NEXT MORNING~
I wake up with Brian nearly rolled on top of me. “UGH! BRIAN! Wake up!” I said trying to push him off me. “BRIAN! Your squishing me!” He stirs and then groans. “Brian!” he awakes.
“WHAT?”
“YOUR on top of me you, ass hole!” I said pushing him off the bed.
He groans. “What the fuck was that for?”
“ You were squishing me!” I argued.
“Well sorry!” He mumbles something after that then walks out of the room. Before he stops at the door he says “OH I’m staying in my room from now on.” He sneers.
“FINE!”

Jimmy walks out of his room. “HOLY shit! What are you two bickering about?”
“BRIAN’S BEING A DICK!” I yelled loud enough for Brian to hear.
“WOW! Um OK!” Jimmy says rubbing the back of his neck.

I walk down stairs after Jimmy, who had a puzzled look on his face. Everyone looked at me and then Brian, then me. They did that for about five minutes until Zacky says something. "What the Hell is going on?"
"Ask Miss... 'OH I don't care what people think so I'm going out with a sparkling gay boy Vampire pixie!" Brian Spat.
"Jackson Is NOT a gay boy vampire Pixie!"
"HE PLAYS A FUCKING SPARKLY VAMPIRE! SEEMS GAY ENOUGH!"
"YOUR JUST JEALOUS!" I Screamed.
"OF WHAT?"
"BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GO ON A DATE AS FAST AS I CAN." I stormed up the stairs and slammed my door really hard. I turn on my stereo and 'Schools Out' starts blaring through the speakers.
'Fuck, I hate him when he thinks he's always right. He is such a Jerk. But then again he still has really nice biceps. And his ass.....NO! NO! I can't think that way about him. I have a date tomorrow night; And Brian is being a jerk.'
'Man what am I suppose to do?'

~BRIAN~
'That stupid Twilight Brat. Fuck! I should of asked her out when I had the chance. But NO! I had to be the one, kicked in the teeth. Man, she has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen. Besides Zackt. But I don't know, I guess she rather date a Fucking Vampire than me. that's her choice not mine. But if she gets thrown into the dirt it's not going to be my problem!' I thought in my head while throwing shit around my room.
I started to plays some random riffs on my guitar.

~ERIN~
"Erin! Erin! Sweetie!LET ME IN!" Cupcake screams.
"Yeah hold on." I get up and unlock the door.
"Girl, you need some new clothes for your big date tomorrow night, so what do you say?"
"Umm I don't know...."
"OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!" She takes me into a really tight hug.
"OH ALRIGHT! But one thing, are the guys coming?"
"PSHH NO! It's girl time. and If they have a vagina then they can come." she grins.

~AT THE MALL~
"OK You are going to need some shoes and a cute top and pants." She says as we walk into Hot Topic.
"HEY Cupcake Check this out!" I say holding up a Team Severus Snape' ' T-shirt.
"OMFG! I LOVE IT! I found a shirt you may like." She says holding up a black T-shirt with Scully-Animals on the the front. IT was really cute.
Then We found some TRIPP skinny jeans that had zippers and a bunch of things on it.
"OH MY GOTH! Check out this book they have." she says as she holds up a copy of 'How to Make M. Shadows Fall for you!' (Made up book)
"HAHAHA! I think we should get that for Val or Matt. OH I know We should get that for Jimmy and see what he'll do!" We both giggle.

Cupcake got three t-shirts, ' The Rockie Horror Picture Show' DVD. and a pair of pants.
I got three t-shirt, a pair of pants and a pair of shoes.
we got every one else:
Syn: A t-shirt that says 'I'm So goth I Shit Bats
Jimmy: a copy of How to make M. Shadows fall for you
Matt: a pair of Chucks Metallica
Zachy: A Misfits football jersey
Johnny: A MTV's Headbangers Ball Music Dictionary.
Val: Plad-pleated mini skirt.
Lacey:Black Avenged Sevenfold short shorts
Gena: a copy of How to control your Guitarist boyfriend as a joke.

When we got back to the house everyone except for Brian, attacked us. I gave every body their stuff. Jimmy is rolling on the floor laughing and Matt is giving the book the stink eye. But he then stopped so he can put on his new shoes. Johnny loves his new book. He keeps say how he love all the band that are in it. Then Zacky is having troubles trying to put on his shirt cuz he forgot to take off his other one. Even the girls went to go try on there stuff. and they looked really good in their stuff as well.

I walk down to Brian's room to give him his shirt. "Brian. can I come in?" I ask knocking on his door.
"Yeah sure." He says. I open his door a bit more and gave him the shirt. "What's this for?"
"I bought for you silly."
He examines the shirt for a second then bust up laughing. "Thanks." He hugs me.
"So this means we are not fighting?"
"Nope. that was childish of what we did."
"Yeah it was."
We both laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. PLEASE OH PLEASE Comment. and rate that would mean soo much to me.: