Status: pretty please comment :D

Take Me Down to Bat Country, My Synyster Queen

Twilight bliss

Image

~Two weeks later Nov. 20th~
“Jimmy you look like a Vampire!” I glare at him.
“Why thank you.” He grins.
“Why?”
“Well it is a VAMPIRE movie right?” he furrows his brow.
“Yeah…”
“OK then now come on let’s go.” We gathered everybody who was going.

The premier was awesome; there were so many big stars: Peter Facinelli, Kellen Lutz, Taylor Lautner, and…Jackson Rathbone♥
I mean he is fine, and all but idk he was my favorite twilight character in the book and since I saw the preview with all the actors I was like holy shit! “ERRRIIIN!” Jimmy said in my ear.
“HUH! Oh hi Jimmy.”
“Just relax. It’s not that bad as you think.”
“What do you mean?”
“Walking on the red carpet.” He laughs.
“Oh yeah, Sorry.” I whisper back.
Jimmy and Sandra were ahead Johnny and Lacey, I was directly behind them. The paparazzi kept asking if I was with Jimmy and all I said was yes, and smiled and waved.
“Hello. May I ask what your name is?” I look over and see Jackson Rathbone.
“Hi.” I was sort of speechless.
“You name miss?” He smiled.
“Erin, Erin Sullivan.” I smiled.
“C’mon, Jackson, Forget the girl and let’s go.” Kellen said. Then he whispered something to Jackson.
“I guess I’ll see you after the movie.” He said and walked off.
I followed Jimmy and the others into the theater and sat in our seats. Not long after that, Ironically Jackson sit right next to me. “Hello once again.” He smiles then looks at the oversize screen.
~After the Movie~
The Movie was awesome at some points. But other than that the dialog and the giving the dialog was pathetic. Like Robert and Kristen did a horrible job. But of course I love Jasper; he was the best of them all. Sandra was drooling over Carlisle that was funny, and my brother has a thing for Esme, that was even more funny.
“So what did you think of the movie?” Jackson turned to me.
“Oh...uh… I liked it.”
“Hey I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with me?”
“Yeah sure.”
“Okay then, I will pick you up on Tuesday. Is that ok?”
“Yeah sure.”
“Ok, can I have your address?” I shook my head yes, and took out a piece of paper and pen out of my pocket book. Wrote the address on the paper and handed it to him. “Thanks, I’ll see you then. Bye!” He waved then walked off.
“well, well Erin! Who was that?” Jimmy grins.
“Jackson Rathbone.” I giggled. He looked at me like I was dumb. “Jasper!”
“OOOH! I see. OOH Erin’s got a boyfriend!!!!!” Jimmy bobs his eyebrows.
“SHUT UP JIMMY!!” I whine.
“Come on lets go. Baby sis.” He rest his hand on my back.

When we got home the only one up was Brian who was watching Fuse, and eating ice-cream. “Hey Brian, Having a mourning time?” I ask.
“NO, I just wanted Ice-cream. So how was the movie?”
“Pretty lame. Even though Erin has a date on Tuesday with one of the actors!” Jimmy laughs.
“Oh, that’s cool I guess.” He sighed. “I’ll talk to you guys later. I’m going to bed.”
“Night Brian!” We all said. Then we all went up stairs into our rooms, for our bedtime.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jackson Rathbone
Kellen Lutz

please RATE and comment if you like.