Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Familar Faces

After about an hour and 30 minutes of walking I swear I was as close to death as anyone could get without being actually dead. I didn’t know where I was and no one really bothered to stop to help. I decided I would take a short break at the next gas station I came to, but I didn’t know that the gas station would be 50 miles away. The walk was like hell. It was fucking hot to the point where I felt I was cooking myself in the giant oven we call Florida. I hated this so much that I couldn’t stand it.
When I got to the gas station I sat inside and got a couple of bottles of water. I would need them. I noticed that on my way to the bathroom a guy walked in. He looked familiar, but I couldn’t put a name on his face.
In the bathroom I doused myself in water. It felt good compared to the heat outside. When I was done I was about ready to leave.
“Catie?” a voice asked just as I was about to walk out of the door. It was the guy who looked familiar. The name was on the tip of my tongue as I looked at his brown eyes.
“Hey?” I questioned. He made a face that showed false hurt.
“You don’t remember me?” He asked. I shook my head. He wiped away a false tear.
“Ronnie Radke?” He smiled a little and I raised an eyebrow.
“One of Dahvie’s crew?” I asked. He nodded and opened his arms.
“Are you not glad to see me?”
“I barely know you” I scoffed. Did he really expect me to give him a hug? He looked at me expectantly. Okay so he did. I walked to him slowly, dragging my feet in agony. He was a man-whore just like Dahvie, except he was covered in tattoos and wore hardcore makeup. Dahvie was cuter as well, but that might just be my opinion.
“Aw I missed you too” He said, pulling me a little bit too close to him. He smelled like sex, alcohol and booze.
“Yea yea yea whatever” I growled and pushed him off.
“Well that’s not nice to say to a person who has a car” He said. Wait, how did he know I was walking?
“I have one too” I growled, lying to him of course.
“yea that’s why my car is the only one here. Look I’ll give you a ride to wherever you’re going-”he started.
“What do I owe you?” I asked, hoping it wasn’t something I didn’t want to hear.
“I’ll think about that on our way. Let’s go” He took my hand and pulled me to his car. He smiled and kissed the hood.
“My baby” He said and then opened the door for me. I climbed in and waited for him to get in.
“You know we are probably going to end up fucking before we get to your destination” Ronnie told me with a smug smile as he pulled out of the parking lot.
“I don’t think so” I said simply.
“Oh we’ll see about that” He said and we took off down the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so i promised i would put more Ronnie Radke in the story so here it is! YAY! ALSO I am planning to get more of the rest of the bad people in the story!
Ah and i'm trying to update at least TWICE today so look out for that!
You guys made me so happy :)
I will keep this up for you guys!
Oh and if you have any ideas you can totally message me or comment me them or something! I need it! Thanks to my subscribers too! I'm so happy :)