Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Crying in the summertime

After my second class we had dinner. There was going to be a “Free sing” as Demi called it. She explained that everyone got a chance to sing part of one of their own songs, but I decided I would fall back tonight. Dahvie wasn’t at dinner, but when the “Free sing” came along I spotted him sneak into the cafeteria and he was with Miley. No one seemed to notice, but me. Miley’s hair was kinda fucked up and I knew why instantly. I cursed myself for thinking as the first person started to sing. I didn’t pay much attention until Demi told me she was next. She stood up on a table with her acoustic guitar and started playing.
“You got a face for a smile oh you know. A shame you waste it when you’re breakin’ me slowly, but I’ve got a world of chances for you. I’ve got a world of chances for you. I’ve got a world of chances, chances you were burning through” Demi sung. I looked at her in shock. She had the most beautiful voice in the world, I swear she did, but she kind of sounded like me as well.
“I got a paper and pen, I go to write a goodbye and that’s when I know I’ve got a world of chances for you. I’ve got a world of chances, chances you were burning through” she continued. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned. It was Dahvie.
“Hey” He whispered. I smiled and nodded.
“Are you going to sing?” He asked. I shook my head. He sat beside me and looked off at Demi who had just finished singing. I clapped for her and she went to sit with Haley. I didn’t realize she was helping me by distracting her.
“Well I’m next” He said and went up to the table Demi had just been on and Jeffree joined him with some other guy.
They had some nerd with a laptop who turned on some techno music and everyone started dancing.
“Craving makes it taste sweeter, makes me push deeper, I’m not a fucking tease, I’m only here to please” Dahvie sung.
“I don’t play hard to get, I play to get you hard. I fuck to get you off, that’s why my name is Jeffree Star” Jeffree sung.
“Everything that taste good isn’t always healthy, just take a lick bitch, I’m poison fucking deadly” the other guy sung.
“Injections, erections, pleasures and seizures” Jeffree sung
“Abuse and misuse, I’m on this drug I can’t refuse” Dahvie sung.
“Hey baby inject me sweetly, let me bleed through your veins, Hey baby inject me sweetly, gonna drive you insane” They sung together.
“I’m the highest ecstasy, your sickest STD” Dahvie sung.
“The strongest drug that you hate to love” Jeffree sung.
“Hey baby inject me sweetly, inject me sweetly”
“It’s the best you’ll ever have, no needle or a pill, no hallucination cuz it’s everything you feel. You want on top or underneath? You want some more?” Dahvie sung.
“Pretty please. It’s not what I want, it’s just what I need. Please don’t make me beg” Jeffree sung.
“Just give it to me” the other guy screamed. Everyone started singing with the chorus except for me, Haley, and a few others. When they finished they got a big round of applause and I sighed. Dahvie came back over to talk to me for the rest of the “Free sing”
“How is the music academy treating you so far?” He asked me. I sighed, I suppose I would have to tell him the truth.
“Not too good. Drama has already arisen” I said. He shook his head.
“Haley I’m guessing?” he asked. I nodded.
“I really wish she would quit with the bull shit you know?” He admitted, “How I even loved that girl I find impossible, but love is blind” I smiled lightly at him.
“You have the most beautiful smile” He remarked. I felt myself turn crimson.
“Most people think that I’m all about the sex and nothing more and maybe I was the past years, but something tells me this year is going to be different” He said, pushing a strand of black hair behind my ear and delicately running his fingers down my cheek. Everywhere that he touched me burned like fire. He looked into my eyes with his grey ones. I looked away and pushed his hand off my cheek.
“Something tells me this year will be one of the worst” I whispered and stood up and headed for my cabin. I changed out of my clothes into my pajamas and headed for bed. I dreamed of Dahvie.

“Hey, Catie” he said seductively. We were back on the cliff by the lake. He was in his swim suit just like last time, but he wasn’t wearing a shirt now. I was wearing my same bathing suit as he put his hands on my waist.
“Hey, Dahvie” I giggled. He pulled me closer and then his full lips met mine. I moaned as he held me firmly by my ass. He squeezed lightly as I ran my hands through his hair. All I could think of is him getting in between my legs. I wanted him erect and in my hands, in my mouth, on me. He laid me down on a towel by the tree and began to take his shorts off. Suddenly it blacked out.

“Catie!” Alison yelled, shaking me. My eyes snapped open in fright.
“What?!” I yelled. She turned crimson under the moonlight coming from the window and I instantly felt bad for yelling.
“Dahvie is at the door waiting for you” She whispered. I shot up out of bed and went to the door and there stood Dahvie in all his perfection.
“Well hello sleeping beauty” He smiled warmly. He raised his arms out, asking for a hug and I did not hesitate to give him one. He held me there for a second and then kissed my cheek. I felt myself turn red.
“I heard you were saying my name in your sleep” He said smugly. I turned redder.
“I was?” I asked. He put his hands on my hips and bit his lip and nodded. I couldn’t believe how ridiculously sexy he looked.
“Were you dreaming about me?” He whispered seductively. I said nothing which he took as a yes. One hand ran up my waist to my back to my side and finally to my breast. He played with my nipple with his pointer and middle finger as he asked, “Was it a naughty dream?”
I closed my eyes, trying to control the emotions (or should I say hormones?) raging through my body. I breathed in and out.
“It was” He said, seeming to take joy in this. I brushed his hand off my breast and it instantly went back to my waist. I sighed.
“And if it was?” I said. His smile got wider and his hands got lower.
“Then let’s make that dream a reality” He said seductively.
“No thanks, now why are you here?” I said, surprised that I had said no so easily.
“Can I not come visit the most beautiful girl in the world? Especially when I can do nothing, but miss her cute face and her adorable blush?” he sounded sincere, but I couldn’t let myself buy it, not yet at least.
“Shove that sappy shit back down your throat, Dahvie” I said, pushing him off me.
“How about I shove it down yours” He said and winked. I slapped him. He looked at me, the side of his face a bright red. I couldn’t believe I just did that. He didn’t say anything. He just looked at me in the eyes and I could see the tears threatening to run down his beautiful face, a river that would flow out of beautiful grey eyes. He walked away without even the slightest goodbye. I was too speechless to yell my own. I walked back into the cabin, slamming the door behind me and then I fell back into my bed. My face buried in the pillow. The Michalka sisters were already back asleep and so I laid there, crying ever so quietly. I don’t know why I cried, but I realized there would be much more of that this summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comment :)