Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Make It Right

***Catie***
I couldn’t help, but smile at his comment as he picked me up in his arms bridal style.
“You are one crazy mother fucker” he mumbled as he began to walk me to the nurse. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed.
“I love you, Dahvie” I slurred. He looked down at me and smiled lightly.
“What happened now?” I heard the nurse say.
“She…” he hesitated. Was he going to tell her that I was suicidal? That might get me into a crazy house or something. I couldn’t let him do that to me.
“She was sleep walking and I saw her walking towards the lake. She almost drowned, but I saved her” he lied for me. Why?
“Ah I see” she said. I knew she didn’t believe him, but she didn’t really care as long as I was alright.
“Can you check her for me?” he asks, no pleads. I smile at his concern and burry my face in his bare chest.
“Sure” she said and he laid me on the table. I whimpered, reaching out for him. He couldn’t leave me again.
“It’s alright” he said, taking my hand, “I’m not leaving, okay?” My eyelids fluttered and I looked up at him. I smiled and nodded. I was getting tired. I couldn’t hold on much longer. I just wanted to sleep. I let my eyes close as sleep overtook me.

***Dahvie***
“Is she going to be alright?” I asked the nurse.
“Yes dear. She will be just fine” she smiled and patted my bare shoulder.
“I suggest you get dry and then dress though” she giggled as she walked out of the room. I felt my cheeks blush a little. I hadn’t even realized I was half naked until she had pointed it out. Now I realized Catie was only in bra and underwear.
Instant hard-on, but it wasn’t like how it had been with Miley or Taylor or even Sally. It had been like this with only one other girl and she was dead. I closed my eyes and breathed in. I couldn’t let myself get depressed over that again. I couldn’t let the guilt wash into me. If only I had stopped her from getting on that plane…maybe she would still be alive.
Deboned. I felt tears rush down my cheeks as I pushed my hair out of my face. I couldn’t do this. I couldn’t let myself live in this bull shit. I had to make shit better. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. The nurse had left a notepad and a pen on one of the nightstands. I got up and grabbed it and then sat back down on the floor. I began to write the most meaningful lyrics I have ever written. I was going to make this right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read This Dahvie Story if you have not already :D
Title credit to Jonas brothers (Joe) It's a beautiful song :D
Anyways 15 Subscribers!!!!! Amazing!!!
That's beautiful! I like this update. Idk why. It was kind of boring though. Anyways if you think any songs could be chapter titles be free to comment it or message me or comment my pro :)
I do NOT bite :D
I am so happy with where this is going!
Also I am looking for someone to pair up with me for another story so if interested contact me :D
Thanks for reading