Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Erections, Death Valley, and Kisses

When they day finally came for us to perform it I was really nervous. I hadn’t performed in a “Free sing” at all so far that summer, but now I was about to do it. The thing that calmed me was that Brendon would be there by my side singing with me. During practice Brendon was really flirty. He would come up behind me while I sung and spun me around. I would scream and he would laugh. Then the time he fell on top of me. I don’t even know how it happened, but it did and when he got up he was blushing. I noticed he was trying to hide a bulge in his pants.
I never thought a boner could be so cute and so innocent until I saw one on Brendon Urie, but was that a good thing? When it came dinner time I tried to breathe. Dahvie would be there and he would see me sing.
“You okay?” Brendon asked, “It looks like you’re about to have a heart attack”
“Really?” I asked. I didn’t want to look nervous, not in front of all those people, my classmates.
“Yea really” He said. He rubbed my back as I breathed in and out. Haley was messing with his guitar. She hadn’t said much to me and she wasn’t as over protective as she was the first day, but she had her moments. It helped my realize that her intentions had not been fully selfish otherwise she would have just said screw me after all that had happened. It felt good to know that she actually cared about me.
“Stay calm” Brendon told me. From the corner of my eye I could see Dahvie and Jay warming up for their performance. Miley was planning on singing something too. She had her guitar and was strumming the strings, seemingly trying to remember the chords. Jeffree sat beside her, leaning back onto the table. He was relaxing. Maybe he was singing too. Dahvie and Jay were the first to go up.
“This song is called “Fallen Star” and it’s about a love gone wrong” Dahvie practically whispered. Jay was playing a mini keyboard and the nerd played a drum beat.
“We were so in love, we did all the drugs, fell down in clubs, our hearts just raised up, we kissed in the dark, in the back of your car, we cuddled in the park, you shine like Noah’s ark, the pain inside, crashes and glides, I can’t decide, your heart was my guide, it‘s been too long, you were my perfect drug, but the world is all wrong, I hope you sing along” Dahvie sung. He avoided eye contact with anyone and I buried my face in my hands.
“Where ever you are, you’ll be my star, near or far, you’ll always be my one, kiss me goodnight, you say it’s alright, this can’t be goodbye, my heart just dies, kiss me goodnight, you say it’s alright, this can’t be goodbye, my heart just dies, earth is dieing, kids are crying, the plans we made, just run away” He was down on his knees, staring at the floor, tears streaming down his cheeks and then he looked up at me, “Like Jack and Sally, on top of Death Valley, and below in southern Cali, we lived out our grand finale” I sat there in shock, my eyes unable to pull away from his. He got off his knees, wiped his eyes, and went back to his seat. Jay patted his back. Miley went up and sung some song about “The Climb” and then it was time for us to go.
“Do you still want to?” Brendon asked me. I nodded and went up to where we performed. I took a deep breath, preparing to say what this song was about.
“This is a song about the weather” I said with all the confidence in my body, “It’s called “Do You Know What I’m Seeing?”” I took another deep breath as Brendon began to play his guitar.
“Clouds are marching along, singing a song, just like they do, if the clouds were playing a song, I’d sing along. Wouldn’t you too?” I sung, all my emotions pouring into the song.
“If you just knew, what they could do. Oh if you just knew, what would they do?” Our voices blended together as he joined.
“And if the birds are just hollow words, flying along, singing a song, what would they do, if they just knew what they could do? Oh if they just knew” Brendon sung as I stared at the floor, my heart racing. I felt his eyes on me. I knew he was staring.
“I know it’s sad that I never gave a damn about the weather and it never gave a damn about me, I know it’s sad that I never gave a damn about the weather and it never gave a damn about me, no it never gave a damn about me” we sung together, ending the song. Everyone clapped and we sat back down. I didn’t say anything else.
“You guys did great!” Haley said as I took a bite out of my sandwich.
“Thanks” Brendon said. I just stared at the wall, lost in my own thoughts. Dahvie’s singing was stuck in my head, but the last part is what got me the most.
Like Jack and Sally, On top of Death Valley, and below in southern Cali, we lived out our grand finale
I almost coughed up my sandwich when I remembered those eyes looking into mine and the tears that fell down his cheeks.
“Hey Brendon” came a familiar voice. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I looked up to see a shy Dahvie. Brendon glared at him.
“Hi” Brendon said, his voice full of suspicion.
“You guys did great” He said quietly. He didn’t look at me and so I turned back around, trying to focus on my sandwich.
“Thanks” Brendon said.
“Um I’ll see you guys later then” Dahvie said and walked off, back to go sit with Jay, his only friend.
“What was that about?” Brendon asked Haley. She shrugged. When dinner ended I went to my cabin. On my way there I was stopped by that Jay guy. He had a weird piercing on the top of his nose and he had snake bites. His hair was a mix of black and blood red.
“Hey” He had called out to me. He was running down the hill from the cafeteria to the lake. The cabins and classes surrounded the lake.
“Hey” I said, stopping to let him catch up. When he got to me he bent over, try to catch his breath.
“What’s up?” I asked. He took in a really deep breath as he stood up straight again.
“I was wondering if you would want to perform in the Music Academy Concert” he said, “I’m the guy in charge of the performers and you did really good. I mean, you’re voice is amazing!” I took a second to think about it.
“Who all has signed up so far?” I asked. I needed to know the competition.
“Um Dahvie and me, Jeffree Star, Miley Cyrus, Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato and a few others” he counted off his fingers.
“I’ll do it then” I said. His face lit up.
“Really?” He asked. I nodded.
“Is Brendon joining you?” He asked. I shook my head.
“Going solo?” I nodded.
“Alright, see you later Catie” He ran off to his cabin.
The next day when I got to my first class I took my usual seat. A minute before the “late bell” would ring Dahvie came in. He didn’t sit across the room like he usually did. He sat behind me. The same feeling from the first day came over me, but this time he didn’t tap my shoulder. He didn’t say a word to me. My body was tense the whole time and when we were dismissed I zoomed out of class. Instead of going down to the lake, I went to my cabin and pulled out my keyboard. I played softly and began to sing lyrics off the top of my head. They came easily.
“What if I fall and hurt myself, would you know how to fix me? What if I went and lost myself, would you know where to find me? If I forgot who I am would you please remind me? Oh cuz without you things go hazy” I sung quietly. There was a knock on the door and I stopped abruptly. I put the keyboard down and went to open the door. It was a girl with curly blond hair. She had a couple of suitcases with a guitar case and wore a white dress with cowboy boots. I didn’t like her already.
“Hi” She said, “I’m Taylor and they told me I would be staying in this cabin” I moved out of her way and let her set her stuff down on the extra bed we had.
“So what are we doing right now?” She asked.
“It’s a break time, but it’s almost over” I said, looking at the clock on the wall. We had 3 minutes.
“Oh where do we go after?”
“Our second class” I said, going to my bed to put the keyboard away.
“That was you singing?” She asked.
“Mm-hmm” I said, grabbing what I’d need for my next class.
“You’re really good” She said. I could tell she was being fake and I could tell from her tone that she thought she was better.
“Thanks” I said, putting on a fake smile too.
I can be fake too bitch I thought as we walked out the cabin together. Her next class was Mr. Gerard Way. I didn’t know what he taught and of course she didn’t know either. What I did know was that Dahvie had that class. I felt myself get a little angry. She seemed like the flirty type and she would most likely try to get with Dahvie. I tried to make myself calm down and I did when I got to class and sat by Brendon. He just had a mellow and calm feel to him; that’s why I liked him. When class was over I went to dinner. Taylor was sitting by herself and so we invited her over. I didn’t really want her near me, but I couldn’t do anything about it. After eating some really good nachos I headed for my cabin and Brendon said he wanted to walk me there. He took my hand and we walked out the cabin.
“So you don’t like Taylor” He said, not asked.
“How do you know?” I asked. He laughed.
“How could I not know?” he said, “I know you so much better than you think, Catie” We walked in step as we slowly approached the wooden cabins. I felt myself blush a little under the light of the full moon. We were quiet until we got to my cabin door. We stood there and he took my free hand into his.
“Has anyone ever told you that you’re beautiful?” He whispered, leaning forward slightly. I shook my head as my heart began to race. I closed my eyes as he leaned forward more. His lips touched mine and suddenly confidence swarmed him. He pulled me closer to him and ran his tongue on my lips. I opened them as he slowly slid his tongue into my mouth. I took my hands from his and wrapped my arms around his neck. He moved his hands to my waist as our kiss got deeper. When we finally pulled away I felt like my heart was about to explode. He looked into my eyes and pushed a strand of my black hair behind my ear.
“You are beautiful” he then whispered. He kissed my cheek and then ran back to the cafeteria. I watched him run and then I walked into my cabin, feeling really confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh two updates. I think i posted all that i have finished so yea.
Also the songs i've used
Chapter 2:
World of chances by demi lovato
Inject me sweetly by blood on the dance floor
Chapter 4:
Do you know what I'm seeing by Panic at the disco

This chapter:
Fallen star by Blood on the dance floor