Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

The music

I laid awake in bed most of the night. I was caught up in thought. I was confused to how I felt. What did I want: Brendon or Dahvie? I knew I couldn’t have both. When I fell asleep I had the weirdest dream.

I walked into a large mansion, the sound of my heels clicking on the marble floor matched my breathing. I was calm. My red dress was short and low-cut on the chest. My hair fell to my shoulders as I walked down the marble stairs slowly. Everyone was dressed for the occasion, and they had been dancing before I had arrived, but now everyone looked at me. I was met at the bottom of the stairs by two men. I turned to look at each one. It was Brendon on my left and Dahvie on my right. Brendon wore a red and white suit; Dahvie wore a black and pink one. They both matched me for there was a white and pink rose on my upper thigh, held on by an elastic band. Dahvie pulled me away from Brendon’s grasps and pressed my body against his, grinding our bodies together to the beat of the music I hadn’t noticed was playing. He looked in my eyes as he bit his lip. I ran my fingers through his hair seductively only to be pulled away by a determined Brendon. He held my carefully and did not grind. He looked in my eyes lovingly and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, but Dahvie soon came in and ruined it. He pushed Brendon away and got behind me. He made me bend over and he grinded my ass. He pushed my head down as he grinded on me and it felt good. Then Brendon came yet again and pulled me away, twirling me around the room. It continued like that until I became too tired to dance anymore and I collapsed on the floor.

I woke up knowing that I would have to chose as soon as possible. The only question was who was I to chose?
I climbed out of bed. Alison and AJ were getting ready, but that Taylor chick was nowhere to be seen. We headed out after putting on really cute clothes and I had waited for them to finish their makeup, while I also avoided the subject of actually having it put on me. We went to go eat breakfast. I was greeted by Brendon who gave me a peck on the cheek. I looked around for Dahvie, but he wasn’t here nor was Taylor. Something was up.
“Where’s Taylor?” I asked.
“Probably fucking Dahvie” Joe said with harshness in his tone. Demi looked over at him in curiosity, but said nothing.
“Wait what?” I almost yelled.
“Dahvie is in my cabin, like I’ve said a million times. The fuckers kept me up all night with the screaming and moaning” Joe complained. I bit my lip and so did Haley. We both were hurt by this new piece of information.
“FUCKING WHORE” I wanted to scream when I turned to see that she and Dahvie were walking in holding hands.
Instead I ran out the back door and into the forest. I didn’t know what else to do. I couldn’t face the two nor would I be able to fight the whore or I’d get kicked out. As I ran I felt the branches of trees cutting at my face and it burned. It stung more when I started crying. The salt from my tears seeping deep into my wounds. The ones on the inside as well as the outside. Everything burned, everything hurt. It didn’t matter though. Brendon hadn’t followed me since Haley had stopped him when he had gotten up to follow me. So I laid there all alone without the slightest care in the world. Fuck friends. Fuck love. Fuck everything, but the music. The music was my flow, my energy, my strength. It was why I had managed to lay here in the forest and sing to myself softly. It was the music that saved me from ultimate destruction. It was the music.
♠ ♠ ♠
I forgot i had written this chapter, but yea. Um i forgot the mention the song that catie sung in her cabin.
It's Hazy by Rosi Golan