Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

104

Matt's POV

Explaining aside, Jackie was back up and functional. Zack was currently snuggled up with Maddy on the couch watching The Little Mermaid while Jackie snuggled into my side. Her fingers tracing the ink on my arm. Her breathing hitched and she stopped.

"You alright?" I asked as she shuffled.

"Yah." She laughed "I just forgot to take my medicine." She sat up and kissed my cheek. I pulled her back and kissed her lips hard. I hadn't had the time with her that I wanted lately and it killed me. She smiled in to the kiss and put her hand on my shoulder "Those two will be passed out soon enough, we should sneak upstairs." She rested her nose against mine, her eyes piercing into mine.

"What took you so long?" I smirked and picked her up, winking at Zack as we walked upstairs.

"Ew." He mumbled, trying not to disturb Maddy.

I brought Jackie into our room where I plopped her down on our bed. Her giggle resonated through the walls as I pushed her back and knelt on either side of her legs. I licked my lips and kissed her neck, her giggles turning to moans as my hands moved from her hips to her breasts. I quickly removed her shirt and bra, kissing each of her nipples as her body quivered.

"Matt.." She moaned, her lips barey parting as my mouth consumed her's, I felt her legs hitch beneat me. "Matt..."

I kissed down her neck, over her breasts, down her ribs, to the hem of her shorts. I undid the button and bit at the edge of her underwear. Her hands gripped my hair as I pulled them down with my teeth.

Jackie's POV

Matt's fingers entered me slowly, his thumb gently massaging my clit as he kissed my thighs up to between my legs. His tongue replaced his finger and my hips moved upwards as he laughed against my skin, causing my back to arch.

I yanked at his shirt and pulled it from his back quickly discarding it beside us. He moved upwards and continued kissing my neck as he removed his pants, quickly his boxers following, then looked up at me.

"Babe..?" He mumbled and looked around "I don't.. I don't have any condoms.."

I glanced around "I have..." I moaned at the lack of his touch "I have one in my purse." His eyes widened "Its us, come on, we would have needed it eventually."

He shrugged and moved off me quickly and grabbed my purse, rummaging around and coming back quickly. He looked it over "When did you buy this?"

"Like... a year ago." I muttered.

"Eh, it'll work." Matt shrugged and put it on, my eyes shut tightly as he entered me.

"Oh... my... jesus.." I gritted my teeth.

"Are you ok?" Matt stopped and asked.

"Yah, keep going, please." I begged as he chuckled "Don't stop.."

"Don't tell me twice." Matt leaned down and kissed my neck, pulling me close "I love you."

"I love you too.." I whispered against his neck as I kissed him hard, pulling my hips closer to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh helllloooo deerrrrrrrrrr <3

xxxooo j