Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

13

*Jackie's POV*

Matt gently sucked on my neck, his hands ridding my body of the tight black dress. My back collided with the couch and Matt positioned ontop of me, I could feel in between my legs becoming warm and wet with every kiss he placed on my body. I ran my hands up his chest, feeling his muscles flex every inch. I pulled his shirt off and Matt pressed our bodies together, kissing my collar bone and making me moan. He chuckled under his breath and straddled my waist.

His eyes scanned my body, I could faintly make out his features as he smiled, only a small crack of light shined in through the door Matt had hastily kicked shut. He kicked his pants off and I yanked his boxers down to his ankles. If I wasn't turned on, I was breaking the on switch now. However corny that sounded.

Matt used his hans and spread my legs open, moving his fingers along my clit. I arched my back and moaned quietly as he teased me. "Matt.." I moaned his name as he stuck just the tips of his fingers into me and pulled out. I moaned again and pulled him down, crashing my lips to his. He positioned his hardened dick at my entrance. He pulled his face from mine and looked down at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded with my eyes shut and bit my lip as he pressed himself into me. I ground my teeth together and supressed a moan as he pumped deeper and deeper. His hands supported my back as he raised me a little off the couch. All barriers were broken, all levels of comprehension were lost, the only thing I heard was an ear splitting scream and noticed it was me. I closed my mouth and opened my eyes as Matt stopped.

"Oh my god..." He mumbled and stared at me "Are you ok?"

"I'm sorry.." I whispered "I'll shut up... I just... I'm sorry.." I felt incredibly awkward, stupid even.

Matt rolled his eyes and kissed my jawline, gently pushing back into me "If it's too fast, tell me." He whispered and began a rhythm again. I nodded as he started rocking my hips with his thrusts, I soon picked up and kept his rhythm. I couldn't help but hold tight to his back with my nails, if I didn't I was sure I was going to die from the insane amount of pleasure.

Matt burried his face into my shoulder and held me close, I didn't know what was happening, but I felt like my stomach was about to explode. I carefully opened my mouth to say something, but a moan escaped my lips and I arched my back again.

"Jackie..." Matt moaned a little as I kissed his neck, completely forgetting the feeling in the pit of my stomach "I'm... I'm..."

"Matt!" I screamed suddenly, catching even myself off guard as I felt something loosten inside of me, and Matt moaned loudly. I felt him spill inside, deep inside of me and he moved so he was next to me, holdig me close. I felt my body shiver and didn't know what to do. "Matt.." I whispered "I don't know... Did I do something wrong?" I asked "Something like... sploosh." I made an exploding motion with my hands. Matt began laughing and burried his face in my hair, laughing somewhat loudly.

"That's called an orgasm." He kissed the side of my neck.

"IS that.... supposed to happen?" I asked.

"Yes." He nodded and pulled me closer "You're so gorgeous... I can't believe you've never had an orgasm before, I can't believe you've never had sex before." He muttered into my neck "You're so amazing."

"Really?" I asked, looking him dead in the eyes as he nodded.

"Yeah, really." He pulled me closer and kept kissing me all over my neck and onto my lips and back again. I wanted to pull away from his attention, but it felt too good. I'd never been given this much attention in my entire life. Of course I had boyfriends, but we never got here because I never trusted them enough as I felt I trusted Matt..

I never loved any of them as much as... I love Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I thought we needed a sexy chapter ;D and I'm off to bed so I wanted to write it while the idea was fresh in my mind lol. Instead of getting back on here tomorrow and forgetting all about it and the exact moments and all. Anyways... that's how I write lol, if I don't get all the ideas from tonight down tonight, they'll suck and won't be spot on tomorrow, see? Yeah... I'm kind of OCD lol... CDO, in alphabetical order as it should be :)

xoxoxox Jb

comments? good or bad, I don't mind :) Even one worders :)