Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

23

"Move along move along like I know you do!" I sprinted down the stairs Saturday morning as the doorbell rang a million times a second "I'M COMING!" I shouted and flung the door open. "Oh. It's you." I halfway rolled my eyes and moved out of the way.

"Yeah, hi to you to." Val shoved past me into the house, flicking her hair to the side as Matt followed. I could see past the 'strong guy' look and saw exactly how torn he was.

"They're all outback." I pointed to the hallway.

"You aren't coming?" Matt asked as I hung back.

"No, I have friends over." I gustured up the stairs as Val scoffed. I crossed my arms.

"You? Friends? I don't beleive that." She rolled her eyes "Come on Matthew." She grabbed his arm and dragged him through the house. I waved with an evil smile as I walked up the stairs. Zack had no clue Matt was even with Val. I couldn't wait to see reactions to this one.

Oh, yeah. Why they're all over here? Some big barbeque or something. Everyone of the guys was over, most of which brought girlfriends I was less than interested in meeting. It'd been two months since Matt walked out the door that day, and had barely showed his face around. I hadn't tried to contact him, either. He slept with that... that... He slept with her and I'm expecting his baby. I have a feeling they were sober, because he never acted hungover when he was around. I groaned and flopped down on my bed.

"So, school starts in a a month." I groaned as Nicole nodded. It was an emergency, my boyfriend cheated on me while I'm pregnant, of course she flew out. Duh.

"Yeah, are you excited, happy, nervous, or sad?" She asked as she laid down next to me "And when can I kick this douche's ass?"

I laughed "I'm nervous about school, because I'll be showing by then. He's outside, you can just give Zack that who is it? look and he'll point at Matt. But you can't miss him. He's tall, dimples, tattoos, and... will probably have the blonde hanging on his arm, you can tell it's her because there'll be a pool of STD's at her feet." I smirked as Nicole stood up "You aren't seriously going, are you?"

She nodded "He cheated on my bestie. He deserves a beating." She pulled me up off the bed and dragged me to the hallway "And you get to watch me beat him up." She skipped down the stairs then turned to me "But take it easy, I don't want you stressed. I won't completely impare him, just in case he comes to his senses." She winked and took my hand.

We walked to the backyard and she glanced around "Whoa, big dudes much?" She laughed. Nicole had only gotten in Thursday, and hadn't exactly had a chance to meet all the guys. Just Michelle, Zack, and answered my cell phone when it was Brian once.

"Yep." I laughed and placed my hands on my lower back "Can you see my brother? I can't find him.." I looked around.

"Over there... HEY ZACK WHERE'S THE DOUCHE BAG THAT KNOCKED UP MY BESTIE?!" Nicole shouted. Everyone turned to us and my face flushed red and began to burn.

"Nicole." I hushed under my breath, looking at the ground as I nudged her arm. She began giggling "This isn't funny, these guys might kill you."

"They won't. Anyone wanna point me in his lucky direction?" She smiled as Michelle took my arm, giggling her ass off "Anyone? Any takers to sell out their cheating, lying, dumbass of a friend?"

"Oh god, please shut up." I groaned as Michelle sat me down. I gave her a skeptical look.

"Pregnant woman. You need to sit. And Nicole, he's over there with the girl who looks like me." Michelle took a seat and smiled. Nicole spotted Matt, looked him over, then looked at me. Her jaw open wide.

"Not to be mean, hun, but really?" She asked as Zack walked over.

"Yah, why?" I asked "Not my style?" She nodded "I know. Totally. But.... I was young."

"I know that we are young, and I know that you may love me." She rolled her eyes "ASSHOLE!" She pointed at Matt. For a five foot nine inch girl, she was pretty strong. "Yeah, you. Get over here. Now." She rolled her eyes and pointed at Matt as he stared at he "What? Do you respond to Matt instead? Ok, Matthole, get over here." She smirked "Seriously, I'm not joking. Ass. Here. Now. Because if I have to come over there, I might have to amputate that bitch's hand from your arm. And maybe your dick from your body, and she wouldn't apreciate that. Then she'd start shit, and I'd have to rip out her vocal chords and the-"

"WE GET IT!" I shouted "God why did I fly you out here again? Oh yeah, to make me feel better. Sure, that's working." I muttered as she made her way over to Matt.

Michelle gripped my hand "I won't even step in if she hurts Val. This could be fun." She winked as Nicole stood toe to toe with Matt in a heated scream-fest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhh bitch fight! HAHA. Anyways, I stopped crying haha. My mom left to go to some play, and my dad's probably asleep downstairs right now. So I have free-reign of the upstairs and can listen to music, get inspired, and write =D

hope you like the next few!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Jbizzle