Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

27

"ZACK!" I groaned as the doorbell rang like crazy "ZAAACK!" I called again "GET THE FUCKIN' DOOR!" I shouted.

All of a sudden there was a crash, a loud shout, a ton of voices, footsteps pounding up the stairs, and the study door bursted open. I turned in the swivel chair and faced the crowd of people staring at me.

"Yo." I laughed and stood "Why's everyeon-... AH!" I laughed and shrieked as Matt picked me up in the air.

"OH MY GOD HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!" He shouted and hugged me as gently yet tight as he could "I'm so sorry I missed it! I feel like such a douche bag!" He swung me around.

"Pregnant woman getting motion sickness!" I laughed as he put me down, kissing all over my face "EWW!! Cooties!"

Everyone laughed "I don't have cooties." Matt crossed his arms.

"Yah, y'do Matt." I poked his nose "Coo tees."

"Do not."

"Do to."

"Do not!" He stamped his foot playfully.

"Fine." I smirked.

"Thank you."

"Just STD's." I laughed as he gaped at me "This baby in here," I gently patted my stomach "Is our special sexually transmitted demon child." I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"Well it is." Michelle laughed as she ran over and hugged me "I feel so horrible for missing your birthday... IT WAS FUCKING HALLOWEEN YESTERDAY!" She turned and shouted "Oh my god oh my god and we missed it?! FUUUCK!!!"

I laughed "We can have a party."

"YES!" Zack shouted "Shopping, now. No couples costumes, we're all going to different shops!"

We all agreeed and split, not after Matt pulled me aside and practically sucked my entire face off... not that I minded.

~*~*~

"Sexyyy can I." Matt followed up with a cat call as I walked down the stairs. He opened his arms an I walked over in my costume. He was dressed in a cop outfit, I almost took him down/

"Dude! Hot pregnant chick." Michelle walked over in her Wonder Woman costume with Brian as Batman "We're a mixed racial family." She giggled.

"I see." I laughed as Matt rested his hand on my ass "Hey."

"You're legal. My girlfriend. Having my baby. I can hold your ass." He smiled "And the costume doesn't help me keep this in my sexy cop pants." He laughed.

I nodded with a smirk. I was a vampire full on with the moulded fangs and all. The dress came above my mid thigh, I had knee-high laced up stilleto boots with fishnet tights, painted my nails black with red tips, straightened my hair and used the cheesy spray to color it black, and my makeup was done by the talented Michelle. Black eyeliner, mascara, and smokey eyes. My lipstick was blood red I swear she slit someone's neck to get that color, damnit it was red. And the fact I was losing my tan was helping the silky white completction.

"She's like a knocked up vampire." Zack walked over with his date from the previous night, Shannon "Shan, this is my sister Jackie. Jackie, my date Shan."

"Hi." She stuck her hand out. She was dressed as a waitress, Zack's type of waitress "I'm so sorry about last night. If I had known it was your birthday, I would have made him stay home to celebrate with you." She said sincerely as I shook her hand.

"It's fine." I brushed it off as Matt began rubbing my lower back "I watched Finding Nemo... I had a good party.. I baked cake. Which, thanks to my brother, your date, and your best friend," I poked Matt's side "We have none. He ate it all last night when I told him not to." I laughed.

"Oh woah." Shan laughed and poked Zack's arm, he was some sort of Gangster thing... The suit and all.

"Fat ass." I laughed "How dark is it outside? And do we have pumpkins?" I looked around as Matt kept his arm around me "Ok, this might not work. You can't keep holding me all night long."

"Watch me." Matt laughed "It feels weird to miss Halloween.."

"Well we're celebrating a day late, so?" I laughed as Zack brought in a pumpkin "YAY! I wanna carve it!"

"Good, 'cos we bought one for everyone." Zack smirked "No guts on the carpet."

"KITCHEN!" I Shouted, picking up my pumpkin in my hands as Matt took on for himself "See, this is what my stomach is going to be like soon." I held it infront of my small rounded belly "Soon... I won't be able to move. Thanks to the cop over there... illegally fucking me." I rolled my eyes as Shan, Michelle, and I walked into the kitchen, the guys behind us.

Within minutes I had my pumkpin cut open and the guts started spooning into a trashcan. Matt was still trying to hack away at the top. I rolled my eyes "Need help babe?" I asked, walking over.

"No." He scoffed "I can carve a pumpkin." He nudged my arm. I laughed and moved back to my pumpkin.

"Sure, sure you can." I mumbled. Matt snickered and I soon felt something smack against my leg. I looked down and saw pumpkin guts on my fishnets "Oh. No. You. Didn't." I looked up at Matt. He smiled innocently.

"Jackie..." Zack warned.

I dug my nails into the insides of my pumpkin an got a substantial amount of flesh and stringy stuff, heaving it at Matt's head. It slapped against his forehead, his face was priceless. A mix of amusment and shock.

"Fuck..." Michelle laughed as she ran out "I'm not getting this costume messy!"

"Me either!" Brian ran out.

Matt stared me down, a pile of guts in his hand "This. Is. War." He smiled evilly.

"I think we'd better leave." Shannon took Zack's hand and ran out of the room.

"You wouldn't." I narrowed my eyes down to slits as Matt raised his hand to throw "Not at a pregnant girl."

"Oh yes, yes I would." He smirked and dropped it ontop of my hair. I felt it slide down onto my shoulder, the coldnes making me shiver. I grabbed some and as Matt moved in closer, his lips moving towards mine, I shoved the handfull into his mouth. He backed away and gagged, spitting it out into a trashcan.

"That's gross." I laughed.

"It tasted bad too, wanna taste?" He placed his hand on my back of my head and pulled me close, pressing his lips to mine. I opened my mouth and let his cold tongue enter. It tasted like raw pumpkin guts, but after a while the taste was gone and all I could feel was Matt's warm hands on my thighs as he lifted me up off the floor. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me close, letting our tongues battle for dominance.

"I think..." Matt breathed in between kisses "We should.."

"Go upstairs?" I asked as his hands left pumpkin guts along my legs, but I wasn't about to mind.

"Yeah." He mumbled as I moved in his hands to get comfortable, my stomach making some space between us. I giggled as he hoisted me higher and walked out of the room. Apparently everyone else knew something we didn't, because they were all gone.

"Zack's probably at Shannon's." I mumbled as Matt made his way to the back stairs.

"Yah." He pressed his lips back to mine as he walked up them.

We got to the top of the stairs and I wiggled from his grasp, my shoes clicking on the floor "You gunna chase me?" I winked as he reached for his hand cuffs.

"And I wondered why these came with the costume..." He winked "I should probably detain the only vampire in Huntington Beach.." He reached for me but I took off down the hallway towards my room, Matt running behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next one will be sexier ;D I promise lol