Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

3

*Jackie's POV*

"Here we are. Home sweet home." Zack announced with a smile as he pulled into a driveway.

I tore myself away from my conversation with Brian, and looked at the house. I tried to control it, but my jaw dropped. I heard both of the guys chuckle as they got out. I followed suit and stood there, awstruck, holding onto the car door for support, as I stared at the fucking mansion infront of me.

"THIS is your house?" I asked, turning to Zack as he and Brian took my things from the car.

"No. Our house. Duh." He rolled his eyes "Mom and Dad probably decorated the whole inside this morning... and your room has streamers everywhere." He laughed and gestured to the three other cars in the driveway, Brian laughed "Brace yourself for a flood of questions and most likely hugs."

"Hugs?" I asked as we neared the door.

"Hugs." Brian nodded "Jimmy's bound to do something crazy, Michelle is probably gunna love you, and... Well I don't know what Matt and Johnny might do. But I'd be scared."

I gulped and nodded, following Zack into the house. He placed the suitcases at the base of a double entrance staircase and whistled. There were shouts and Zack motioned for me to follow him "They're all in the living room."

"Oh, ok." I Nodded and followed, Brian gabbing away next to me about what? I couldn't catch, I was too enthralled with the house. I had never seen anything like it.

I felt something on my shoulder and looked up at Zack, he smiled at me and nodded towards infront of us. I looked and five faces stared back at us.

"Guys and girl, this is Jaclyn. My sister." Zack announced with a proud smile. I couldn't help but smile too. I waved shyly as everyone stared. The girl began smiling and stood up.

"Hi." She walked over quickly and thrust her hand at me "I'm Michelle, it's nice to meet you." She gave Brian a look and smiled "She does look just like them."

"Them?" Zack laughed "Thanks, Mich. I'm glad we're a.. a... them now."

She rolled her brown eyes "Whatever. Come on, you have to meet everyone! And I'm the best at intros..." She took my hand with a smile "As you can tell, Zack sucks at this stuff. He's too happy to have a sister. Believe me, he hasn't talked about anything else since he found out you were coming home." She brought me into the center of the room, infront of some muscly guy with sunglasses on "Asshole, take them off." Michelle flicked his nose.

"Whatever." He laughed with a small growl and took his sunglasses off, revealing a pair of brown eyes. He smiled and stuck his hand out at me, my eyes caught by his dimples "I'm Matt."

"Jaclyn." I smiled and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you... you do look a lot like Zack." He laughed and elbowed the guy net to him "Doesn't she?"

"Fuck yeah..."

"JIMMY!" They all shouted and Michelle turned to me.

"As you can see, this is Jimmy." She kneed his knee "Watch your language around girls... jeesh. She's only a kid.."

"Seventeen is NOT a kid." I pretended to pout.

"Stop pissing her off." Zack sat down next to... Matt. Yeah that's it.

"And last but certainly not least, this is Johnny." Michelle gestured to a very short man sitting on the other side of the room, smiling "Gunna say hi? Or you just gunna join in the she looks just like him! party?" Michelle placed a hand on her hip.

"Hi." He laughed "Nice to meet you, another Baker... Fun." He laughed and Michelle sat down next to Brian, leaving me standing.

"And you know Brian already... Have any of you guys heard from Val? She was... suposed to..." She glanced around the room "Matt? Where's Val?"

He grunted and crossed his arms, giving her a glare "You should know."

"Oh." Michelle sat back, patting the seat next to her and smiling at me "Sit dow, you're making me nervous standing there all... lost." She laughed.

"Yeah, sis, this is your house now. Are you hungry? DAMNIT!" Zack smacked his forehead and stood up "You must be hungry, what do you... eat?"

"Damn," I laughed "You're acting like I'm a frigging vampire. I'll eat anything without pecans and oranges, duh." I stuck my tongue out at him, retracting it quickly "Sorry, that was bitchy."

"Nuh uh." Jimmy stuck his tongue out at me "It's fun. Anyways.. Why no pecans and oranges? You don't like them?"

"She's allergic." Brian piped up.

"What?" Matt laughed "Who's allergic to oranges? I mean... what?" He squinted.

"That's what I said." Brian mumbled.

"I'm allergic to cats too... and smoke." I nodded, everyone stared at me "Smoke 'cause I have asthma."

"Ohhh." Matt nodded "So you like... stop breathing?"

"Sorta, but... I haven't had a bad attack since I was three." I nodded "Anyways... what do you guys like to do around here?"

"Video games, go to the beach, band practice, watch TV..." Brian listen things off on his fingers.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT?!" Zack asked.

I looked over at him, having forgotten he was still standing up waiting for my answer. I bit my lip and held back laughter "Uhm... whatcha got?" I asked and stood up, following him to what I assumed was the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
TWO COMMENTS!! YESS!! Thank you guys :) It's much appreciated! It makes writing this better, because I know someones enjoying it as much as I am :) Or that's my oppinion haha. I wasn't going to update this today, but because I got comments I had to ;P HAHA No, I wanted to, badly. I might even be able to get two more up! Maybe... one at least :)

xoxoxoxo J