Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

4

*Jackie's POV*

I sat down on a couch all by myself with a ham, cheese, mustard, and pickle sandwhich while everyone else sat in their same spots and drilled me with questions.

"Do you want something to drink?" Zack asked, standing again "We have Sprite, Orange Soda, Pepsi, water, and... milk.. if mom went shopping yesterday." He looked back at me.

"Sprites good, thanks." I smiled as he left the room. I took a bite of my sandwhich and waited to see who was going to break the awkward silence. But after a few minutes, it was still quiet, everyone staring at me "Ok!" I laughed "So.... Michelle, what do you like to do around here? What is there to do that's fun for a girl?" I asked "Any good places to shop?"

She smiled "Yes."

"Couldn't stand the silence?" Jimmy smirked.

"Uhmm..." I gulped down the bread in my mouth.

"Awkward silence?" Matt smiled with a laugh.

Zack walked in and everyone looked at him "Guys!" He groaned and handed me the soda can with a smile "Stop messing with her, she's not some.. some... some thing to mess with She's my sister and you're making her hate it here." He sat down "If they piss you off, tell me. I've know nthem long enough to hit them." He smacked Brian's arm "Except the girls. No one hits them."

I nodded with a laugh "Okey dokey.."

"Okey dokey?" Matt asked "Who says that?"

"Me thats who." I stuck my tongue out "Who's allergic to oranges? Who says that? clearly, me. So you can stop asking." I smiled as he stared "What? Never been told off by a seventeen year old girl before? Big guy? Is that embarassing? I bet... oh Zack?" I looked over at him, he stared at me "Do you have any ice... for Matt's buuuurrrnnnn!" I smirked and began laughing as everyone, including Michelle, stared at me with their jaws open. I fidgited in my seat "Uhmm... it was a joke." I exentuated the K and popped open the soda.

"Dude... get him some ice." Brian smirked "That was a pretty bad burn.."

"Thank you." I bowed "At least someone appreciates the finer things in life." I laughed as he full blown broke down laughing. I couldn't help but give Michelle a raised eyebrow look. She sighed and shook her head.

"Sometimes we try to evaluate if any of them are sane... but it turns out the same every time." She paused as I looked at her "They aren't. But we still love them for it." She smacked Brian's back "Someone go slap Matt out of it, he might die from not breathing."

Jimmy reached over and backhanded Matt upside the head "Ow, dumbass." Matt rubbed the spot and galred at Jimmy. I had to admit, he was pretty intimidating when he glared.

"Matt, I'm so-"

"NO NO NO!" Brian held his hands up "Don't apologize! It'll ruin... it'll ruin the badassness."

I stared at him "The badassness?" I asked.

"Don't turn into Matt and ask who says that." Zack smirked.

I kicked my feet up on the arm of the chair and nodded "I think I'm gunna like it here."

"Good." Zack laughed "Because I don't think Mom and Dad will ever let you go again...."

"Really? I think once they get to know me... they might." I laughed.

"Why for how come?" Jimmy asked as Matt recovered from his burn.

"I'm a totall bitch. Anne and Kevin-" I paused at the confused looks "My other parents.."

"How Coraline." Michelle giggled.

"Oh I know right? Anyways, yeah. I'd wear them down, sooo bad. I could yell, scream, screech, holler, hit, punch.. I got suspended for hitting a girl in middle school." I laughed a little "I was a terror."

"OHhhhh no! Another Zack!" Johnny screamed "This is fucking-"

"JOHNNY!" Everyone shouted.

"Sorry." He mumbled "This is frigging insane. Do we need another Zack? Isn't one monster enough?"

"I'm not a monster."

Zack and I stared at eachother "Ok." He laughed "We're siblings, not twins."

"That was weird." I laughed and cleared my throat.

"SO! Anything else you're allergic to that we should know?" Matt smirked "So we can get rid of it?"

"Yeah." I laughed "Big, muscly, arrogant, shovanistic men." I pressed my lips together and stared at him as he stared once again "Oh, sorry... I meant you. If any of those big words confused you." I smiled sweetly.

"Ok..." Zack laughed "Enough making fun of the neadrathal."

"HEY!" Matt shouted "Dude! Tag teaming is not cool!"

"Oh yes it is." I smiled.

"Is not!" Matt shouted back.

"Is."

"Not!"

"Is."

"NOT!"

"NOT!"

"IS!"

I smiled and Matt huffed.

"God..." Michelle mumbled "Who's the seventeen year old? I lost track... Matt's acting like a child."

"Well... she started it." He mumbled and glared at me.

"Jeesh, that helped tons, Matt." Zack rolled his eyes "We have a position for a twenty-one year old male, anyone wanna fill in while he's AWOL?"

I laughed "Anywho..."

"Anywho." Jimmy smiled "Tell us all about yourself. Weird fears to favorite bands."

"She doesn't like bands." Brian laughed.

A collective gasp echoed around the room and I gulped. "Are you ready for music bombardment?" Michelle whispered and moved over to the couch I was on "Brace. Yourself." She whispered as each guy got up and scrambled around the room and returned with Ipods, stacks of CDs, and old records. I gulped and watched as thigns were thrust into my face. Michelle braced my arm "Breath, it'll be over soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Cred - Rude Boy : Rhianna.
Likeeeyy? I don't know what I'm gunna do with Matt... if they'l get together or not. I ain't so sure yet. My other zack-sibling story his sister got with Matt... so... I Dunno... LOL.

comments? Love!

xoxoxoxo Jb

Last one 'till later!