Status: Complete ^_^

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

I can attempt to get over it.

As Draco walked Fallon back to the Hospital Wing he comfortably had his arm wrapped around her waist while Fallon had her hand in one of his pockets. Draco kept yapping the whole time and Fallon suspected it was because he was trying to avoid her questions. Subconsciously, Fallon shook the hand that was in his pocket.

“What are you doing?” he asked quickly acting paranoid.

“Just trying to get you to shut up,” she said annoyed but leaned further into his warmth.

“Oh,” he breathed and started to walk faster once the Hospital Wing was in sight. Fallon mustered up all the energy she could to push Draco into the room they were about to pass. If Draco knew what was coming, she would have never been able to pull this stunt off. She had him in a corner with her hands on either side so she could at least try to stop him from escaping.

“I just want to do something before we have to go back,” she said entrancingly as she moved in and ghosted her lips against his. Draco’s hands now had a hold on her neck and she thrusted her fists effortlessly and contacted the outer parts of his arm. Draco fell to the ground.

“What the hell?”

“That’s the radial nerve, it causes your knees to buckle,” she informed him and she sat herself in his lap.

“Why did you do a pressure point on me?”

“I was getting rusty so I was making sure my skills still work in case I get raped,” she told him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. “You need to tell me now,” she said gently and kissed his cheek slowly.

“You know what Slytherins are infamous for, right?”

“Being assholes,” she stated. Draco eyed her pleadingly.

“Anything else?” he asked solemnly before facing away from her.

“Being Death Eaters,” she whispered regretfully. “My granddad was one.” Draco rested his head on her shoulder and Fallon played with the hair on the back of his neck.

“Check my left arm,” he said sorrowfully; his whole body limp. Fallon checked his face for reassurance but his whole face seemed blank. She carefully took his left arm and rolled up the sleeve.

“Draco, why do you have this?” she gasped running her fingers along it. He quickly covered his arm from her prying eyes and placed his forehead on the heel of his hand to hide his swimming eyes.

“Don’t hate me,” he begged gripping the length of her skirt and bunching it in her fingers. Normally this would really piss her off but once again, Draco looked beyond helpless. “Don’t hate me, don’t hate me, don’t hate me, don’t hate me, don’t hate me,” he kept chiming off like a broken record and started to rock back and forth like a little boy.

“Hush Draco, I… I don’t hate you, I just think that I’m somewhat shocked is all. I didn’t think you’d be one. Well, I kind of hoped you wouldn’t.” Draco looked like he was about to rip his hair out. “Whoa, Draco. It’s not that big of a deal really. I’d be surprised if there wasn’t someone in Slytherin that wasn’t a Death Eater.”

“You don’t even know the worst part,” he declared, beginning to keep to himself once again.

“Why don’t you tell me then?” Fallon hugged him tighter in hopes to stop him from hyperventilating.

“It’s really bad,” he voiced trying to hold off telling her for a little longer. Fallon could tell he was wound up and that he wasted his days away. It seemed as though his only comfort he had was in Fallon. She noticed this when he brought her hand up to his cheek and he leaned into it.

“How about this? Whatever it is, I promise I won’t hate you.” Draco’s eyes appeared to brighten at her statement.

“Really?” he asked kissing her palm almost relieved.

“Really,” she confirmed and pressed her forehead against his and placed a chaste kiss upon his lips. “But you have to promise, that nothing will change between us.”

Draco nodded and took a deep breath, mentally preparing his self to spill his guts. “This summer, when I was branded, the Dark Lord…he gave me an assignment.”

“Assignment,” she said confused.

“To make it official, I’d be part of the clan if I completed it. But he has high expectations, because my stupid father fucked up,” he huffed and fell back to the ground. Fallon signalled him to flip over and she massaged his tense muscles.

“Does this help?”

“Definitely,” he sighed and waited a moment before he continued. “What would you do if I had to kill someone?”

“Who do you have to kill?” she interrogated immediately after he finished.

“He’s the biggest threat to Voldemort, and the great protector of Scar-face,” he hinted while he pulled Fallon down beside him and buried his head in her mass of curls.

“No! Draco you can’t,” she propped herself up. “Not only is he the most powerful wizard ever, but do you even have the balls to do it? I sure as hell know what’s going to happen if you don’t complete this. You and I both know you aren’t a murderer,” she announced.

“I’m not doing it by myself,” he murmured against her arm settling for any piece of skin his lips could touch.

“What? You’re confusing me. Isn’t it your task?”

“It is, but I need people around to take care of other things. I need to get them into the building. I’m, I’m fixing up a cabinet but I’m kind of in a rut. Something is going wrong and it just won’t mend,” he said angrily clenching his fists.

“Maybe I could….” she trailed off as she began unravelling his stiff fingers.

“Don’t even think about it,” he warned and just like that he ended the subject and heaved her up and briskly walked her to the Hospital Wing.

“I just want to help you, even though it’s against my morals, I’ll just get over it,” she explained quietly playing with her fingers, a small pout weighing on her lips.

“You can help me feel like a normal boy, just please, please don’t get involved in this.” He held her face and brought it up to his. “You can do whatever your heart desires, just not this.” Fallon closed the distance between them pouring in all her feelings as if to transfer them to Draco. Feelings that if he didn’t get soon, he’d probably become an emotional mess.

Draco eagerly kissed back and Fallon could feel the urgency of his kisses. Why was he being desperate all of a sudden? Fallon wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon. He ran his tongue across her lip and pushed through her lips before she could respond. Draco ran right into her teeth and Fallon pulled away to laugh, Draco chuckled lightly as well.

“Even Draco Malfoy gets denied,” she exclaimed as she smoothed out his clothes and straightened his tie.

“I don’t have to look nice anymore,” he reminded her, but let her carry on.

“Didn’t your mother ever tell you to look nice all the time? You never know when someone is going to pop in for a visit.” She let her hands run down his arms until they fell into his awaiting hands.

“Oh, she told me all the time and she would never let me hear the end of it if I didn’t obey her commands,” he snarled as he reminisced, and then administered a kiss on her hand. Then kissed a line up her arm and left a long one on her neck.

“Farewell, milady,” he said bewitchingly and bent his body into a low bow, gradually walking backwards and let her hand drop to her side when he was just out of reach.

Fallon smiled as she slipped into her almost second home and took her last potion for the night. Following that, she stripped off the elegant dress, making sure she laid it out somewhere where it wouldn't wrinkle, and jumped into bed falling into a deep sleep the second her head made contact with the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it good? Or not? I have a feeling it's starting to get boring. Or like, the same old same old. Thanks if you comment or something like that.