Status: Complete ^_^

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Rape is not an endearment.

Fallon played with the note in her pocket, her fingers itching to open it and read its contents. Who would it be from though? Fallon crossed her legs and pulled out the note and unfolded it.

Meet me by the Forbidden Forest at midnight

Fallon laughed silently to herself. Obviously if it said ‘Forbidden Forest’ she was not going to meet with whoever sent her the note. Draco shifted beside her, but Fallon just stared down at her lap. Before she could burn it, Draco snatched it from her clutches.

His eyes darkened as he soaked in the words. “Who the hell is this from? Are you cheating on me?” he asked accusingly, Fallon instantly sunk lower into her chair and frowned.

“Do you think I would do that?”

Draco snarled. “I don’t know.” Fallon pouted and folded her arms under her chest.

“If anyone cheats in this relationship it would be you,” she stated, digging her nails into his hand that held the note.

“Don’t be ridiculous, I have morals,” he informed her while he pried her hand off his.

“Do you? Does one of them include not accusing people of cheating on you?”

Draco stuck his tongue out sourly and thumped back against his chair.

“And keep Revel away from me, he’s such a creep,” she mumbled.

“Yeah, he keeps telling me you’re really pretty. It pisses me off.”

Fallon smiled. “It makes you jealous,” she giggled as she poked his cheek.

“Fuck off,” he warned and bit her finger. Fallon whimpered and forced his mouth open.

“Class dismissed,” Professor Snape drawled lazily and stopped in front of Draco and Fallon. “Focus Mr. Malfoy, time is of the essence.”

Draco’s upper lip curled. “I know time is of the essence. You say that every time you see me.”

“When it penetrates your thick skull I’ll stop saying it.” Draco scoffed and pretended to punch him. Fallon rolled her eyes and stalked out of the room. She looked at the floor until she saw another pair of shoes. She let her eyes travel up the person’s body until she met a pair of charcoal eyes.

“Hi Fallon,” he smiled, Fallon shivered and nodded in response while she forced the bile back down her throat. “What happened to your cheek?” he added when Draco came up behind her.

What an asshole! she thought. “I’m not to sure,” she said nervously.

“That’s too bad.” Fallon wrung her hands as she started to feel uncomfortable in her own skin. Draco said a word or two to Revel, but Fallon didn’t pay attention. She was too busy gawking at the dark mark adorned on his publicly displayed arm.

Fallon immediately tugged on Draco’s shirt to signal it was time to leave. “-away Turner,” was the last thing Fallon heard before an immense amount of fear and dread overcame her and she had to walk away.

She heard heavy footsteps behind her. “Fallon, you feeling okay,” Draco hummed, his voice seemed off in the distance.

“Did you see his arm?” she whispered. Draco grabbed her hand and kissed it.

“I don’t believe I did,” he said calmly.

Fallon clunked her head against his shoulder. “He was displaying the Dark Mark for everyone to see,” she told him.

Draco came to a halt. “What’s wrong?” she asked walking in front of him.

“Oh nothing, I just remembered something,” he said smoothly while shaking his head, ridding it of whatever he thought of.

“What did you remember?”

“Blaise’s birthday is soon.” Fallon closed her mouth. Blaise just had his birthday last week. Fallon sighed but pushed him no further. Instead, she massaged his forearm affectionately and kissed his bicep even though it was clothed.

While most of the students had class, Fallon skipped through the halls, delighted that she had some free time. Draco left after lunch, cutting out of Charms much to Fallon’s discontent.

Fallon managed to become footloose and fancy free since Defence Against the Dark Arts. But Revel put a damper on her airy mood when he yanked her from the middle of the hall and into was she assumed to be one of the secret passages. He covered her mouth with his foul smelling hand. His sweaty palm pressed itself against her lips causing the acids in her stomach to churn uneasily.

“You received my note?” he asked but didn’t remove his hand. Fallon shook her head and narrowed her eyes.

“Liar,” he smirked. Fallon wriggled her jaw, she could always puke later if she had to she, comforting herself before she sunk her teeth as far into his disgusting hand as she could. It was inevitable that she could catch some nasty disease from doing this but she locked her jaw while he wailed in pain.

“Stop!” he pleaded but Fallon’s teeth did the opposite. Once the metallic taste of blood begun to pool in her mouth she unlatched herself from him and spat out a mouthful of a gross mixture.

Before she could escape Revel was up against her.

“Why won’t you leave me alone?” she asked. Revel laughed maniacally and smelled her hair. Fallon swatted him away. Who goes around smelling peoples hair like that?

“Why won’t you leave Draco alone?” he asked back, pressing his bloody hand against her throat.

“What do you mean by that? He’s my boyfriend. If he asks me to give him space I will,” she voiced starting to get revved up. Once she got going this time, nothing was going to stop her.

“Take it from me, it’d be best if you left him alone.” Fallon growled. “Oh, you’re a feisty one, aren’t you? I’ll have fun with you,” he cackled. Revel kept rambling on so Fallon took the chance to think back to her pressure points course. Out of all the possibilities, how could she choose just one. Fallon thought as hard as she could until one popped out of its hiding place. If it didn’t do what it’s said to do, it would still get the job done.

Just as she noticed Revel’s hand up her skirt and spreading her legs, she jabbed him sharply just above his navel. Revel’s hand grabbed the back of his pants, a terrified expression flashing across his face.

Fallon clapped her hands together and laughed jubilantly. “You just shit you pants!” she squealed with delight and pointed at him. She hopped away happily, overflowing with joy that it worked.

Who knew there was a pressure point that could actually do that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!