Status: Active :)

Seasick

17

"So how was that?" Frank asked me from the boat. He was dripping wet and holding his hand out to take my fins. I handed them up to him and grinned.

"Magical."

"Didn't I tell you?" he smiled back. "It's not that bad down there." he grabbed my tank which was still attached to me and it seemed weightless as I climbed up the ladder up to the boat. He helped me to the bench and I undid all the snaps and buckles and I was finally free from the restraints of the BC. I sighed and rested for a moment. Then I removed my mask and wiped my nose which was completely gross.

"No, you were right. It was pretty amazing." I smiled.

"Not to worry, there's one more dive today." he winked at me. My eyes widened a little and I looked away as blush crept into my cheeks. "Hold on a sec, I got to help the others coming up." he smiled at me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Bob watching us curiously. No doubt he would probably question Frank about how friendly we were to each other.
People began to rise from the depths and Frank assisted them. Ray came up in his neon suit and also began helping, taking fins and putting tanks in their proper slots.
Then Fiona came up all drenched with her hair in her face and snot dripping out of her nose. She looked over and grinned at me and I tried not to grimace. I would gladly trade her in for Frank.

"How was it?" she chirped.

"Good." I admitted.

"Great! How deep did you go?"

"Umm-"

"You can check it on your computer." I checked it and I raised my eyebrows.

"Sixty feet." I replied. It didn't even feel like we were going deeper. It felt like we were fifty the whole time. I guess thats Ray warned us to watch our computers at all times. Then again, Frank was doing that all for me.

"Oh neat! We went about one ten and there were a bunch of swim through in the wall and we saw a turtle. What did you see?"

"A stingray and some sort of shark." I replied. "And fish."

"A nurse shark." Frank piped up.

"Oh cool!"

"Yeah..." i found myself wanting to jump back into the water and swim back to shore just to get away from her.

"You want a towel?"

"Sure." I began taking off my wetsuit since we had to stay on the boat for an hour before we went down again. I don't even remember why but something bad would happen then. Something about blood pressure I think.
Fiona returns and I took the warm towel from her. I draped it over my shoulders. Frank sat down beside me and Fiona sat on the other side of me. I suddenly felt so awkward. On the left I have Frank and the right is Fiona... so who should I choose... that is, If Frank likes me as much as I like him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm... so which should he choose? :P