Status: Active :)

Seasick

30

On the plane I was shaking. I was so scared to see Frank again. He didn't know I was flying over both our home country and the ocean just to see him.
I held the picture of both him and I in my hands and re-read the note he wrote me over and over. I bet I could rehearse the words by now. I looked out the window at the fluffy white clouds below and wondered what he was doing at this very moment. It was about two o'clock Cayman time so he would probably be out on the boat Jersey Shore or under the surface of the waves as the dive guide he was. Maybe he had a new student? What if he liked his new student better then me?
Those were the questions circling my mind as Mikey slept quietly with a car magazine open in his lap. He wore a green Hawaiian style shirt with white flower pattern all over it. It didn't suit him but he always seemed to wear them on the plane ride over. His excuse was that the government wouldn't mistaken him as a terrorist because he looked like such a tourist. Of course, I knew my brother was in fact not a terrorist so I wasn't sure why we would panic about such things but whatever... it was his social life.

The wheels touched down on pavement and just by looking out the window I could tell it was scorching hot outside by the heat waves over the Earth. I was still nervous and had worked up a sweat just picturing the scene of Frank and I meeting. It could either go very good or very bad... or in the middle I guess but I would probably be hurt... it was still worth a shot. If I was turned down then... well I would still get rid of Fiona. Either way I couldn't put up with her anymore... but then again, what's better? Being with Fiona or being alone?

"Please keep your seat belts fastened until the captain turned off the seatbelt sign." a voice came over the speaker. People began to undo themselves anyways and stand up to get their stuff. It always happened. No one obeyed the rules.
Mikey was awake and sitting in his seat like I was. Just waiting until the crowd fled to get to immagration so they wouldn't have to wait in line for an hour. I couldn't care less. I rather stand in line for hours then face what I was going to face. I was scared but I had a right to. I pretty much pushed him away and went home with my girlfriend who we both couldn't stand. Oh Frank Iero, please at least remember who I am and please don't reject me?
♠ ♠ ♠
FILLER

It is 1:16am and I want to sleep but I wanted to update first since I have had no time lately!
I am over my gf and over the past week it was shit but now its turning for the better, ima getting a lip ring!! ^^ <3
Enjoy <3