All Is Fair

Movie Time

"Why does everyone think I'm a slut?" William asked looking annoyed.

I shrugged "Maybe it's those hips of yours" I answered earning myself a funny look.

"You have sexy hips William" Heaven added, "Just deal with it."

"Sexy hips does not mean I am a whore" William argued.

Adam and Tarra were both smiling from the love seat as they watched the three of us talk about William's whore status and sexy hips.

"You are also famous," I pointed out "that also makes you a whore."

"That is stupid." William frowned.

Heaven shrugged "That's life."

I smiled and rested my head on William's shoulder as Heaven did the same "You might as well accept it and embrace your true slut nature."

William smirked and raised his eyebrow at me "What is that suppose to mean?"

I shrugged "Whatever you want it to mean."

"Okay" Tarra smiled "stop hitting on him and pick a damn movie."

"I picked last time" I pouted.

"No," Tarra smiled "Heaven did now put a movie in."

I got up from the couch, sad at the lack of body heat and started to look through our movies. I wanted something with music in it, with the hope that William would know it and sing along. I'm stupid, I know.

I finally settled with The Nightmare Before Christmas and placed it in the DVD player before taking my seat next to William. At least i would have, had Sisky not stolen it.

"Move Siska." I growled.

"Sit next to Tarra." he answered nodding in the direction of the love seat "This couch has a better view."

"Do you want to have children one day?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Sisky stared at me a moment, seeming to be trying to decide if the seat was worth the risk or not. Finally he sighed and rejoined Tarra on the love seat.

"Smart choice." I smiled, before taking my seat next to William.

"Do you feel like a pimp?" Sisky asked, looking over at William who now had both of his arms wrapped around mine and Heaven's waist.

William chuckled and glanced at Heaven and me, before looking back at Sisky. "Little bit."

"Are you calling us whores?" Heaven asked glaring lightly at him.

"Nope," he answered with a smile "you're my bitches."

Nicole raised an eyebrow at him "You do know it is only that smile of yours that is keeping you from getting your ass beat right?"

William nodded "Yep."

"As long as you know."

They all settled in to the movie, Heaven and I glaring at each other every once in a while as they both cuddled into William. This was the first time the whole week the two had been not trying to kill each other with William in the room. After the closet and hair incidents the two had backed off lightly, both taking time to plan their next moves. Tarra glanced over at her two friends and knew exactly what was going on and was slightly scared by it.

As I had hoped William sans along to the opening song, causing both her and Heaven to cuddle closer to him and then glare at each other.

"Share you two." Tarra called warningly, causing William and Sisky to laugh.

Heaven and I simply stuck our tongues out at our friend and then looked back at the tv screen. The five of us managed to get halfway through the movie without another problem until 'Poor Jack' came on and William started singing along to it. The song happened to be my favorite. Heaven, who knew this, decided this was a good time to sing as loud as she could and drown out both William and the Tv.

"You bitch!" I accused sitting up straight for a moment before launching myself over William and tackling Heaven off the couch.

"Hey!" Tarra yelled at the two of us while Sisky got up to turn the living room lights back on.

William was the one who pulled me off Heaven, who stuck her tongue out at me. Heaven then began to complain that I had twisted her ankle. I knew she was fine when she stuck her tongue out at me again as William picked her up and helped her back onto the couch.

"She is fine." I growled, glaring at Heaven as William set a bag of ice on her ankle.

Heaven at that moment broke out into fake tears of pain, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I don't think she is." William sighed, "and we shouldn't risk it swelling even if she didn't twist it."

"I took sports med." I sighed "trust me she is fine."

"You haven't even looked at it." William growled.

I let out a huff before walking over top the love seat and taking Sisky's spot next to Adam, a few choice words for Heaven when we were alone were running through my head. Tarra gave me a 'you shouldn't have tackled her' look and I avoided everyones eyes and watched the movie. Heaven had won this battle, but the battle was soon to become a war.