All Is Fair

The Three Aces

"I wanna go outside!" I wined, flopping on the couch so I was laying across the laps is William, Jessica and Mike. William smiled down at me, my head resting on his thighs.

"You want to go outside so you are laying across all of us so we can't get up."

"That's about right-oaff" I felt the air forced out of my lungs as Heaven's hand connected hard with my stomach. "Jesus." I gasped before falling off the couch and into the hard floor.

"Jesus will not help you." she smirked, sitting on William's lap.

"Apparently" I gasp, trying to sit up as I caught my breath.

"You okay?" William smiled down at me.

I smiled back "Getting there. I think a drink would help."

"We could go to the Three Aces." Sisky suggest, offering his hand to help me up."

"Yes!" I smiled excitedly.

-------------------

"What's your poison?"

I smiled up at William "Irish trash can."

"One Irish Trash Can right up!" William smiled back, before walking away towards the bar.

"Truce?"

I looked at Heaven suspiciously for a moment. Why would she be offering a truce? "Why?"

"You don't trust me?" she pouted.

"Let's see," I pretended to think for a moment. "No, no I don't. Not when it comes to this little William battle we have going on."

"Yes, but it wouldn't be safe or fair to continue this while we are drinking."

I looked at her a moment before offering my hand across the table. We shook hands but I was pretty sure I would still be watching my back all night.

"Here you go Love." William smiled setting my drink down in front of him.

"Thank you." I smiled as he sat down next.

"Where is Cassie?" Mike asked, taking a sip out of his drink.

"Who?" I asked turning to look at William just in time to see him give Mike a 'shut up' look.

"No one." William smiled.

Mike, Heaven and I all frowned. William pulled out his phone and typed out a text, keeping it away from Heaven's view. A second later we all looked at Mike as his phone went off. Mike rolled his eye before reading te text. He looked up at William with a 'really?' look, before shaking his head and putting his phone away.

"We are on you." Heaven and I both growled at the same time, looking from William to Mike.

The two boys looked a little worried and Jessica just laughed at them. I knew I was gonna love having her in the family.

William smirked "Try all you want, you'll never be able to read me like book."

"I accept that as a challenge." Heaven smiled, leaning into him.

I held back kicking Heaven under the table, it was too early to ruin the truce. Sooner or later one of us would crack and attack the other.

"Let's dance." Mike smiled, grabbing his girlfriend's hand.

"I don't know Mike." she answered shyly.

"Oh go." I laughed, "I'm sure he doesn't bite and if he does than seeing as he is your boyfriend then i'm sure you wouldn't mind."

Jessica blushed under the dim lights of the bar. Mike kissed her cheek and pulled her away to the dance floor.

I looked up from my half gone drink and looked up at William, catching his eye while a small smile caught my lips "Dance with me?" I asked hopefully.

William grinned back at me "Sure thing Love."

Heaven gave me the evil eye as William and I got up from the table. I could tell she would break the truce soon if I didn't share. William smiled and took my hand, pulling me towards the dance floor.

I put Heaven out of my mind for a moment and smiled as William placed his hands on my hips.

It hadn't taken long before I could swear I heard the jaws theme song. The bar of course was not playing it, it was more of my mind reminding me that Heaven was still about.

I noticed myself looking for her more and more in the tangle of bodies, flashing light and music.

"You alright?" William asked softly in my ear.

I held back a shiver and smiled up at him, my head resting on his shoulder "I'm fine doll."

"Doll?" he smirked.

"Yes." I smirked "You are doll now."

"Hmmm," he smiled "What should I call you then?"

"Me?" I purred, moving my back closer to his chest "You want to give me a nickname?"

"Well it seems only fair." he purred back, smiling against my ear.

I dunked suddenly, hitting the ground flat. I heard William let out a gasp of pain and looked up to see Heaven glaring at me. William was rubbing his head and holding a tennis ball he had picked up from the floor. I knew she had been up to something.

"How did you miss?" I called "he is a foot taller than me!"

Heaven shrugged and turned away.

"Truce is off!" I called after her, my hands on my hips.

She smirched at me as she disappeared into the crowd. I knew she had been crossing her fingers!

"Are you okay?" I smiled at William taking the tennis ball from him.

"Yeah." he answered, still rubbing his head "Jeeze, she has a strong arm."

"I suppose playing baseball all those years you are use to getting hit."

"Most of the time people didn't hit me in the head with balls and if they did, i was wearing a helmet." he smiled "I have a worse headache than a hangover could produce."

"We could just go back to the apartment." I suggest shrugging,

William smirked at me "And do what?"

"I don't know." I smirked back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know." William laughed, "Normally when a girl ask a guy to ditch their friends at a bar to go back her place, it is not normally to watch Nightmare Before Christmas."

I smiled at him "I am not most girls."

"I can tell sweet cheeks." he smiled as I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Is that what you are going to call me from now on?" I asked, giving him a funny look.

William thought for a moment and kissed my cheek "Yeah, I think it is. Your cheeks so taste sweet after all." he added before licking me cheek.

I pulled away and removing the spit from my face laughing. "That was disgusting."

"No it wasn't," he smirked "I'm too sexy for anything i do to be disgusting."

I rolled my eyes "shut up and watch the movie." I told him before pressing the play button on the remote.

"So you don't want to sing along?"

I glared up at him playfully "You had better."
♠ ♠ ♠
Little short. Sorry.
Comments make me update happy =]